You're approaching blotto.
你快要烂醉如泥了
Thank goodness.
那真是太好了
You know what that means.
你懂我的意思
Next stop, blackout station.
下一站 "不省人事"站
I could have gotten there a lot sooner,
我本可以早点到站的
but who's the squishy little pussy fart
不过不知道是哪个孬种
who wouldn't go buy drugs with me?
不肯跟我去买♥♥药嗑
Just wanted to get you out of the house.
我只是想让你走出家门
Blow the stink off.
散散身上的臭味
I like my stink.
我挺喜欢这身臭味的
It's like obsession for dirt bags.
就跟邋遢癖一样
So I have an offer for you!
我又帮你找了个活
Not even a smile?
嘴角都不勾一下
You always laugh when I do that.
要搁以前 你会笑得合不拢嘴
I don't feel very much like laughing these days.
我这几天都不想笑
Or working, for that matter.
而且 也不想工作
The very thought makes my asshole quiver.
一想到工作就让我菊花一抖
No, actually, more like a throb.
不对 应该是菊花一紧
Have you ever had a throbbing asshole, Charlie?
你有没有菊花一紧过 查理
I have. I bet.
当然有 我就说吧
You've been home a week, Hank.
你在家待了一周了 汉克
You're lucky to be alive.
你能活着真是个奇迹
You're just sitting around pulverizing your liver.
你一直在无所事事祸害自己的肝脏
Yeah, that.
没错 对了
And I'm contemplating a new novel!
我打算写一本新小说
That's great! Really?
那太棒了 真的吗
Yeah, it's about a miserable piece of shit
真的 讲的是一个痛苦的混球
who drinks himself to death.
喝酒喝到死的故事
I'm in the research phase.
目前正在研究阶段
You got to get past this, man.
你得跨过这个坎
You got to forgive yourself.
你要原谅自己
I don't got to do nothing
除了暗自沉沦至死
but stay black and die, motherfucker.
我什么都不想干 王八蛋
It wasn't your fault.
那不是你的错
She was fucking looney tunes!
她就是只疯了的兔八哥
She tried to kill you, Hank.
她想杀了你 汉克
Fuck!
操
What did you do that for?
你干嘛打我
You can't talk about her like that.
你不能这么说她
Some crazy bitch tries to kill you,
某个发疯的婊♥子♥想杀你
you defend her honor.
你还给她立牌坊
Your best friend tries to help you,
你最好的朋友想帮你
You punch him in the face.
你却一拳打在了他脸上
You're a real fucking asshole, you know that?
你真是个该死的混球 知道吗
That sounds about right.
你说得对
What do you see us becoming, eventually?
你说我们最终的结局会怎样
Look, you're amazing, okay?
你是个好女人 懂吗
Uh, I just, um...
我只是...
Come on, just out with it.
加油 说出来吧
Just say it. Excuse me?
只管说 不好意思[原谅我]
You're excused, Nancy.
我原谅你了 娘娘腔
But just-- just rip the band-aid off.
有什么话就直说
It's the only decent thing to do.
只有这么做才合适
Thanks. Thanks for the advice, old-timer.
谢谢 多谢您的建议 老前辈
Oh, hey, I may be old.
我或许是老
But I'm not such a geezer
但我还精力旺盛
that I can't dick-slap the shit out of you.
长枪一挺就能把你操出屎
My father used to always say that to me.
我老爸以前也总跟我这么说
Oh, good old dad. Yeah, he's right.
绝世老爹 他说得对
If you're gonna break up with me, just do it.
如果你要和我分手 那就痛快点
You go, girl.
干得好 丫头
That's not what I'm doing.
我不是要和你分手
No, what you're doing is wasting my time.
你是在扭扭捏捏浪费我的时间
If you aren't serious about me, about us,
如果你对我不是认真的 无意携手相伴
then I need to know. Need to know!
你就直说 就直说
You know...
好吧...
if you would have just let me finish.
是你不让我说完的
You fucking asshole.
你♥他♥妈♥的混♥蛋♥
You fucked up my proposal.
你毁了我的求婚
Fair enough.
打得有理
Daddy?
爸爸
Fuck me!
我♥操♥
You smell funny.
你闻起来好怪
Hey, what's up slugger?
怎么了 小猛♥男♥
Guess what? I'm the tooth fairy, yeah?
你猜怎么着 其实我是牙仙
What do you say we, uh, settle this like men.
用男人的方式来解决怎么样
All right?
好吗
No screaming?
别叫
Yeah?
行不
I think you'll find it's all there.
你会发现我把钱都给你了
You're lucky. I have cool neighbors.
算你走运 我邻居人好
I don't know how cool they are.
我不懂他们有多好
They left their kid's bedroom door wide fucking open.
他家小孩卧室的门大开着
You're lucky you didn't try anything with that kid.
你没对那小孩动手动脚算你走运
Why the fuck would I do that?
我他妈为什么会动小孩
I don't know.
我怎么知道
It's dark. You're drunk.
黑灯瞎火的 你又喝大了
Holes is holes, Hank.
见洞就操 汉克
You should be tested for something, Charlie.
你该检查一下某方面 查理
Arms. Not sure exactly what,
伸胳膊 虽然我不确定是哪方面
but you're definitely on the spectrum.
但是你绝对有某种谱系障碍
Reach for the sky. It's beddy-bye.
举起手手 乖乖睡觉
Oh, don't forget the pants.
别忘了脱裤子
Cannot sleep in my pants
我不能穿着裤子睡
Jesus!
老天
When is the last time you washed these bad boys, Hank?
你上一次洗裤子是什么时候 汉克
Huh? Or yourself, for that matter.
或者说你上一次洗澡是什么时候
I think the nurses gave me a sponge bath in the hospital.
我记得在医院的时候护士给我洗了个海绵浴
But I could have dreamed that.
但可能是梦中的事情
You need to get your shit together, man.
你得重新振作起来 老兄
How do you propose I do that, Charlie?
你认为我该怎么做 查理
And once I've gathered up all my pretty little turds,
一旦我把自己那些漂亮的屎坨坨收集起来
what do you suggest I do with them?
你会建议我如何处理
You've got Karen to think about.
你该为凯伦想想
And Becca. They're better off without me.
还有贝卡 她们没有我会更好
The both of 'em.
她俩都是
All I ever do is fuck their shit up.
我只会把她们的生活搅得一团糟
All I want to do is sleep.
我现在只想睡觉
Sleep till I can sleep no more.
睡到我不能再睡了
And then make myself sleepy all over again.
然后再把自己弄瞌睡了
Can I at least get your number?
至少给我留个手♥机♥号♥码嘛
You know, your digits. Can I get your digits?
你的私号♥ 能给我你的私号♥吗
You like the way I say that? Digits, like the kids?
你喜欢我这么说吗 私号♥ 像小孩一样
You're not used to hearing no, are you?
你不习惯被拒绝 是吗
Yes, I am.
不 我很习惯
It's just usually I could give a shit less.
通常我一点都不在乎
Tonight I do, for some reason.
可今晚出于某些原因 我挺在乎
Hank. Yes.
汉克 嗯
I have a boyfriend.
我有男朋友
Of course, you do.
当然了 你有男友
How could you not?
你怎么可能没有
But I think if we put our heads together
但是我觉得如果我们齐心协力
We can overcome such obstacles.
就能克服这些阻碍
I have faith in us.
我对我们有信心
I got to bounce.
我得走了
It was nice to meet you.
见到你很高兴
It was nice to meet you too.
我也是
Good night.
晚安
Good morning...
早安
Karen.
凯伦
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表