You make me sound like I'm all stretched out and shit.
你说得我像个只会躺着等操的傻♥逼♥一样
Shut up! We had a nice sex life ourselves, you know.
闭嘴 我们的性生活很愉快
It wasn't crazy or anything.
没做什么特别疯狂的事
A finger up the ass every now and again.
偶尔用手抠抠屁♥眼♥
A botched threesome or two, but it was quite familiar, comforting.
搞砸3P什么的事更是常有的
You have quite a fan club, don't you?
你也有很多粉丝 不是吗
Yeah, looks like I'm queen of the shit pile.
是啊 我就像是个"屎堆"女王
Go. Get the fuck out of here. Yeah.
滚 快滚吧 好
Leave your ex-wife with me.
把你们的前妻给我留下
We're gonna have a chat. Okay.
咱俩好好聊聊 好的
Hey.
嘿
So you and Hank, huh?
你以前和汉克在一起是吗
Once upon a time.
几百年前的事了
And you and Hank.
那你和汉克
Sorta kinda. Something.
就那么回事
He's really talented. Yeah.
他真的很有才 是啊
He's talented, but...
他是很有才 不过
he has a really hard time sustaining it.
也是经历过艰难时期才坚持下来的
Well, I don't know.
好吧 这我不知道
I think maybe he just needs to find the right motivation.
他也许只是需要一些动力
Oh, God, I so know where you're at right now.
天呐 我完全明白你现在的想法
You just see all this potential, right?
你看出他的潜力了 对吗
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah. Potential's exciting.
是啊 潜力股才刺♥激♥
Yeah, it is. But it's really hard to have a long-term relationship
是啊 但是只看中他的潜力
with someone else's potential.
是很难和他长♥期♥发展下去的
Especially if that is what you're looking for.
尤其是你也期待能与他长相厮守
I'd be careful if I was you.
如果我是你的话我会小心点的
And I kind of was you.
我以前跟你一样
You're gonna get hurt.
你会受伤的
Methinks you like this one, Faith.
我认为你喜欢这个 费斯
What do you think?
你觉得呢
She likes him. I can tell.
她喜欢他 我看得出来
Who, Hank?
谁 汉克吗
Yeah. I like him.
是啊 我喜欢他
I like him as much as any guy that
就跟我喜欢
I choose to spend my time with.
那些常和我在一起的男人那样
I've seen you on the arm of lots of guys.
我看到你挽过很多男人的手
You seem to have a real connection with this one.
但你似乎对这个动了真感情
He's a good guy. He's sweet to you.
他是个好人 对你也很体贴
Maybe it could be a real thing.
也许你俩能成呢
You do not have to live happily ever
就算事情没成
after with someone to make it real.
我也能活的很开心啊
Oh, be good to yourself, Faith.
对你自己好点 费斯
You deserve it.
那是你应得的
Shut up and deal.
闭嘴 拿粉来
If I had to pick,
非要我选的话
I would say Fetch Live, All Over Your Face
那就《费治现场集 射你一脸》
because that one has all your hits.
因为这张有你所有的热门单曲
That's lovely, dear.
真好 亲爱的
So would you like to blow me,
那么你是想帮我吹♥箫♥呢
or would you prefer to have actual intercourse?
还是想来正儿八经的交♥媾♥
God. Jeez. I don't know.
上帝啊 我不知道
I hadn't really thought about it, so...
我从没想过 所以
That's cute. Of course you thought about it.
得了吧 你当然幻想过
Mm. Do you want to go down on me?
你想帮我吹吗
Mm. I'd prefer not to.
还是算了
It's a little bit intimate
这样太过亲密了
and also, to be honest, a little bit boring for me.
而且老实说 也很无聊
Of course, because I'm just another bang to you.
当然 因为我只是你的炮♥友♥而已
Yeah. Not at all.
没错 完全不是
The knowledge that I'm giving you this gift,
想到我要送你这件礼物
this opportunity to transcend
给你这个机会去升华
your everyday suburban existence
你那平淡无奇的郊区生活
and have sex with a fucking rock star,
和摇滚明星来一炮
thereby giving you a story
从而成为未来数年
to dine out on for years to come,
你茶余饭后的谈资
that's the fun bit for me.
这才是我的乐趣
I don't know, man. This is just so fucked up.
我不知道 伙计 这太混乱了
I mean, just-- just take me, okay?
直接上我得了 好吗
I mean, that's what Rick Springfield would have done.
瑞克·斯普林菲尔就会这么干
He just tore my clothes off and stuck it in,
他会撕掉我的衣服直接插入
so just fucking do what you want,
所以想做就做
but just fucking do it already, all right?
赶紧的 行不
Just fucking go. Go.
快来吧
Hey, you guys.
嗨 朋友们
Hey, did you read that Times article about
你们看过《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》那篇关于
the guy who did the thing,
某男做的那件事
and then this other thing happened?
然后又发生了另一件事的文章吗
I don't know about you, but I found it fascinating.
不知道你们怎么想 我倒觉得很有趣
Hank, I am having an intimate moment with Karen,
汉克 我正在和凯伦共度亲密时光
and I will not let you spoil it
我不会让你那无休止的
with your incessant verbal diarrhea.
胡言乱语毁了它
What is it, Hank?
怎么啦 汉克
Are you not getting enough attention?
感觉被无视了吗
Where is he?
他在哪
Where's Atticus?
阿提克斯在哪
I haven't the foggiest, my love.
我也云里雾里的 亲爱的
Okay, well, I'm prepared to forgive him. - Why?
好 我准备原谅他了 为什么
Well, here I was, all pissed off,
之前我怒气冲冲地
calling every divorce lawyer I know,
给所有认识的离婚律师打电♥话♥
and look what come in the mail.
看我在邮箱里发现了什么
Three, count 'em, three seven-figure royalty checks.
三张 数下 三张七位数的版税支票
Oh, cool.
真酷
I'm so lucky. My life's fucking amazing.
我好幸运 人生太美好
I mean, if he wants to eat a Mars bar
要是他想把玛氏棒插在
out of some dirty skank's poontang,
那些荡♥妇♥的小♥穴♥里吃的话
who am I to judge, hmm?
我哪有资格说什么
Well, that is a beautiful rationalization,
十分合乎情理
but I think in this case you have a right to be slightly miffed.
不过遇到这种情况你还是有权稍稍发火的
Oh, darling, it's just sex.
乖乖 只是单纯打炮而已嘛
Why does everyone make such a big deal about it?
大家为什么都这么大惊小怪
Fuck if I know, dude.
我要知道就好了
Move. Sorry, missus, i can't do that.
让开 抱歉 夫人 不行
Sorry, missus, I can't do that.
抱歉 夫人 不行
Hello, darling.
嗨 宝贝儿
Is all forgiven?
原谅我了吗
You fucking fuckface.
你这操蛋的渣男
Fuck! Are those my royalty checks?
擦 那是我的版税支票吗
Get out of my way.
滚开
I'm sorry. Ugh.
抱歉啦
Come on.
跟我走
Enough of this foolish cat-and-mouse game.
我受够这猫鼠游戏了
You are gonna fuck my brains out,
我要你把我脑浆干出来
and you're gonna fuck 'em out now.
现在就干
No means no, you know.
不行就是不行 你懂吧
You say no, but your cock here
嘴上说不行 但你鸡♥巴♥
begs to differ. No, don't listen to him.
却蠢蠢欲动 别听它的
He does not have decision-making authority.
它没决定权
Do you know what it takes
你知道如何才能成为
to be a rock star's wife, Hank? No.
摇滚明星的老婆吗 汉克 不
I have certain skills.
我身怀绝技
I know how to give the kind of sharp and focused head
我吹♥箫♥尖锐又用情
that cuts through the bullshit.
可以让你从头爽到脚
Sharp? Plenty of women out there
尖锐 多数女人口♥交♥
all are licking lollipops.
都像在舔棒棒糖一样
They're lazy. They're entitled.
她们又懒又不情愿
They think just by putting it in their mouth,
以为把鸡鸡含在嘴里
that's all they need to do, but you and I know
就完事儿了 但你我心知肚明
that's just the beginning. Right.
那只是开始而已 没错
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表