Previously on Californication...
《加州靡情》前情回顾
I have a wonderful idea.
我有个绝妙的好主意
I give you one of daddy's long, slow tongue baths.
爹地我会用绵长缓慢的舌浴给你好好洗洗
Hey, I want you to meet Gabriel.
来认识一下加布瑞尔
You were getting sucked off by your sponsor.
你的赞助人在给你吹♥箫♥
The penis is not only a disgusting appendage,
小♥弟♥弟♥不仅是一个恶心的附属品
it is also a deadly weapon.
还是一件致命武器
What the fuck do you think you're doing?
你♥他♥妈♥的以为你在干嘛
He was my best friend, a childhood mate.
他是我最好的哥们 从小一起长大的兄弟
I'm sorry I was such a bitch.
抱歉 我实在太贱了
God, I'm so sorry I fucked your husband.
不 老天 很抱歉我上了你老公
Do you know that fucker?
你认识这二♥逼♥吗
This fucker is supposed to be in rehab right now.
这家伙现在本该在戒瘾所
Did you sign Robbie Mac?
你签了罗比·迈克吗
Yeah, I-I wasn't sure if it was gonna stick.
是的 我还不太确定签到了
Well, it stuck all right. It's on Deadline.
已经板上钉钉了 博客上都登了
Oh, he's no 'mo.
他不是基佬
No, he's just pretending.
他只是装的
He wanted to sign the Mac Attack.
他想签下迈克
There's a party in your mouth tonight,
今晚我要在你嘴里狂欢
and I'm coming.
我来了
I can't!
我做不到
I'm not exactly sure how I feel about you in general.
但我不确定我对你有感觉
You know, you did fire me.
你确实炒了我
Should we assume the deal is off?
我们可以假设生意黄了吗
Fuck you, Hank.
汉克 去你的
I'm going off to write something.
我打算写点东西
You're gonna write something?
你要写什么
I don't know what it is. Really?
我不知道是什么 真的
Interesting. Prepare to be John Woo'd.
有意思 做好被震撼的准备吧
Hi, woman.
你好啊 美女
Where are you going?
要去哪
I have a meeting.
去开会
Oh, you want to grab some coffee?
来杯咖啡不
Well, I have a meeting.
说了要开会啊
Well, can't you be late?
不能晚点去吗
I have a meeting. I don't understand.
我要开会 我不明白
Okay, so some people, they have to work for a living.
有的人得工作才有饭吃
Oh, when I works, I works hard.
我工作时也很努力的
Well, get to it, then.
那就快去啊
Well, I need a muse, you know. Where are you going?
我需要缪斯 你上哪去
I can drive you, and we can talk on the way.
我送你 咱路上说
Atticus Fetch's house.
阿提克斯·费彻家
Hmm, I think you've been there.
我想你去过
I have. It's all a bit blurry, though.
是的 但记不太清了
Mm, I can imagine.
看得出来
Hey, why'd you blow him off?
你为什么跟他解约啊
'Cause I didn't want
因为我不想写
to write a fucking Broadway musical, Karen.
该死的百老汇歌♥剧 凯伦
The guy seems like a nutter,
那家伙跟个神经病似的
and I think he might threaten my sobriety.
而且不利于我戒酒
Says the guy with whiskey on his breath.
满嘴酒味 还好意思说
That was a creative lubricant,
那是灵感催化剂
and it's not working so well.
但没起什么作用
No, so don't do -- I got to go.
那就别 我得走了
So you're refusing to be my muse?
不想做我的缪斯吗
Oh, sweetie.
亲爱的
I'm gonna remember this
下回你要我帮忙时
when you need something from me, all right?
我可不会忘了这茬 明白吗
When I need something from you?
我要你帮忙
Should that day arrive. Yeah.
希望会有那么一天 是啊
I don't like you working.
我不喜欢工作状态的你
You're kind of -- you're kind of curt and brusque,
就有点 就有点简单粗暴
and, you know, you're always on the go.
总在四处奔波
Ken. Jesus!
肯 老天
I didn't even see you there.
没注意到你在那
You -- you scared the shit out of me.
把我给吓尿了
Sorry, Charlie.
查理 抱歉
Didn't want to scare you, never want to scare you.
没想吓你 从没这样想
I appreciate that.
谢了
What's going on this morning? Not too much
今早怎么样 还行吧
just another day of living the dream.
又是梦幻般的一天罢了
How was the party last night?
昨晚的派对如何
Ah, well...
那个
Guys in black leather,
穿黑皮裤的男人
smell of moist ass hair...
湿柔肛毛的气息
What's not to like?
叫人怎能不爱
Ken,
肯
I think I feel your penis in the small of my back.
你的小♥弟♥弟♥好像在戳我的背
Think of it as a loaded gun pointed at your head.
那是一把上了膛的枪 正指着你脑袋
Do I have to?
必须这样吗
Are you gay, Charlie?
查理 你是基佬吗
No. No, I'm not.
不 不我不是
And I'm sorry I lied, Ken.
肯 抱歉我撒谎了
But I'm a good agent.
但我是个优秀的代理人
Get up.
起来
You're a mid-level hack, Runkle.
朗克尔 你只是中等水平的经纪人
Check Deadline.
看博客
I don't care that you lied.
我不在乎你撒谎
I don't care that your not gay.
也不在乎你不是基佬
I wouldn't fuck you if I was dying
哪怕我要死了 你胯下偏有颗颗灵丹妙药
and your batch was a magic potion.
我也不会跟你上♥床♥的
I care that you lost this agency a major piece of business.
我在乎的是你丢了公♥司♥的大客户
How'd it go, buddy boy?
情况如何 哥们儿
I'm sitting in the dark in my underwear, Hank.
汉克 我穿着内♥裤♥坐在阴暗的角落
And I'm day drinking.
而且白天就在喝酒
Got it.
懂了
What's next for us, buddy boy?
哥们儿 咱们下一步该怎么办
What are your thoughts
咱来搞老式的
on a good old-fashioned murder-suicide pact?
先谋杀再自杀如何
Nah, not yet.
时机未到
Let's save that shit for a rainier day.
更背一些再来
Oh, like it's not pouring right now?
现在还不够倒霉吗
I'm a fucking failure, Hank.
汉克 我他妈太失败了
I'm unemployed, divorced.
被炒了 离婚了
I'm a shitty father. No, you're not.
我还是个混帐父亲 你不是
Really, Hank?
是吗 汉克
You think I'm a good father?
你觉得我是个好父亲吗
Not especially, but you're not shitty.
不算特别好 但也不至于混帐
I mean, you are sometimes, but we're all shitty sometimes.
有时是挺混的 但大家都会这样
Cat's in the cradle and whatnot.
一丘之貉啦
Do you have any idea how expensive this place is, Hank?
你知道这房♥子有多贵吗 汉克
The rent is insane.
房♥租高得要命
Why are you living beyond your means?
租不起干嘛还住这
It's the only way I know how.
我只能这么做
My ex-wife went off and married a big-time movie producer.
我前妻跟个一流的电影制♥作♥人跑了
So I went out and rented a Malibu pussy pad.
所以我就挥霍租了这马里布豪♥宅♥
God, if these walls could talk.
这些墙要是能说话该多好
They'd tell you to put your clothes back on,
那它们会叫你把衣服穿上
you depraved simian.
你这堕落的猩猩
Depraved or not,
汉克 堕落与否
I'm living paycheck to paycheck, Hank.
我都只能靠着每月的薪水生活
And there are no more paychecks!
现在连薪水都没了
What am I gonna do?
我该怎么办
Look, I've got an idea.
我有个主意
It's not a particularly good one,
虽然不太好
and I'm sure I'm gonna suffer as a result.
而且我确定还会遭殃
But it's something that could benefit the both of us --
但这对我俩都有好处
you mostly, though.
特别是你
Do I have to be gay again?
还要我装基佬吗
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表