and you can plant those impatiens.
把那些凤仙花打理下
That's great.
对 就那样
Maybe pull some of those weeds out--
最好把那些杂草也拔了
No, no, no, no, no. You need to leave now.
不 不 你们马上离开这
You are endangering the sober happiness
你们来这会危害所有人的幸福的
of everyone-- Richard!
理查德
Gabriel, my dear boy.
加布瑞尔 我的小宝贝
I feel like a child on Christmas morning.
我感觉自己就像个圣诞节早上的孩子
Thank you so much, Hank!
非常感谢 汉克
You're welcome, Gaby baby.
别客气 小傻瓜
We just need to go talk to Atticus for a minute.
我们只是想跟阿提库斯谈几句
Yeah, sure, do whatever you want. Thank you.
好的 你想干吗就干吗 谢了
Come to papa.
到爹地这来
Come to papa.
到爹地这来
Ahh, yes.
啊... 爽
It's been too long, my friend.
好久没看了
Ugh. Now what?
现在啊
Hank! Hello, rapist. We meet again.
汉克 你好啊强♥奸♥犯 又见面了
Feed me some fucking inches, dude,
快来喂饱我下面的嘴 老兄
Right fucking now. Aah, no.
现在就他妈要 啊...不
Tweaker chick, be cool.
急什么 冷静点
What are you looking at, skank, huh?
看你妹啊 傻♥逼♥
You think you're better than me?
你觉得你比我好吗
No, no, not better, just different.
不 没比你好 只是不一样
I'll poke your eyes out and do a puppet show
我会剜出你的眼珠 然后用它们
with your balls, bitch. That's sweet.
演一出木偶剧 婊♥子♥ 你真好
Your mother sucks cocks in hell.
你妈在阴间舔鸡♥巴♥呢
I love you.
我爱你
We'd like to speak with you privately.
我们想私下跟你谈谈
Anything you have to say to me
如果这些话我能听
can be said in front of the group.
他们也就能听
These people are my friends,
这些人都是跟我一起
fellow soldiers in the war against substance abuse.
戒毒的好战友
Not this.
这些话不能跟他们说
Then I'm afraid you won't be talking to me today.
那恐怕咱们今天谈不了了
Get off of me, you fucking fucks.
放开老娘 你们这群杂碎
Stop, wait. This is so mean.
站住 等等 你们太恶毒了
Why are you doing this to me?
你们为什么要这么做
What happened to you, man?
你怎么了 老兄
You used to be decadence incarnate.
你以前可是堕落的化身啊
Yeah, well, but look where that got me.
是啊 但是看看它把我变成什么样了
My immortal beloved left me.
我老婆都离开我了
No, she left you because you wouldn't stop
不 她离开你是因为
fucking other women.
你还想继续操别的女人
The drugs made me do it!
那是毒品让我那么做的
No, the drugs did not make you do it.
不 那可不是毒品的错
You made you do it.
是你自己的错
Me made me do that.
是我自己的错
Me made me do it.
是我自己的错
Atticus, there is nothing wrong
阿提库斯
with a little recreational occasional drug use
偶尔磕磕药找乐子
or fucking anyone that wants
或者跟送上门来的妞们上♥床♥
to fuck you right back.
是没关系的
You are a rock star.
你是个摇滚明星
You deserve it and more.
那是你应得的 甚至应该更多
You have my attention.
你吊起了我的胃口
I've looked up to you for years, Atticus.
我崇拜你好几年了 阿提库斯
I'm quite possibly your biggest fan.
可以说我是你最忠实的粉丝
In fact, I was just about to hit the road
事实上 我都准备好出发
and follow you from show to show.
去看你的每一场巡演
This is not just about me.
这不仅仅是我
Think of all the fans out there.
还有其他粉丝呢
We have tickets to your shows.
我们买♥♥了你巡演的票
And we've been staying up late every night,
我们每晚都兴奋地睡不着
wondering what it'll be like to see you live.
想知道你巡演的现场是什么样的
What song will he open with?
你会以哪首歌♥打头阵
What will the stage look like?
舞台会是什么样的
Well, I'm opening for Marilyn Manson,
我是为玛丽莲·曼森开场的
so it won't be as elaborate as usual.
所以不会像以往那么精致了
Hey, that's a killer double bill.
这可是超级杀手二人组啊
Technically we're co-headlining.
从技术上来说我们是共同演出
but he closes the show every night,
但是每晚压轴都是他
which makes him the headliner.
所以其实他是主角
I remember when that cocky teabagging motherfucker
我还记得那时那个婊♥子♥养♥的♥臭傻♥逼♥
opened for me.
为我开场的事
Use this as an opportunity
利用这个机会
to show these kids how it's done.
让这些孩子们好好看看
Don't be a fucking quitter.
别他妈就这样放弃了
It's unbecoming.
那样不行
Call it a comeback.
要重振雄风
Oh, child.
孩子
Tell me, what song would you like me to open with?
告诉我 你想我用哪首歌♥打头阵
What would please you, sweet, sweet child?
哪首歌♥才能让你高兴 小可爱
Step and fetch it.
《向前一步 拿来》
Step and fetch it.
《向前一步 拿来》
Well, obviously. Obviously.
好吧 很明显 是很明显
Come on. That's a no-brainer.
拜托 傻子都知道
You guys are making a lot of sense right now.
现在我觉得你们说的有道理多了
I'm not sure if I'm ready to sacrifice
虽然我不确定我是否准备好
my hard-won sobriety just yet,
放弃这来之不易的清醒了
but we should talk further...
但是我们可以进一步聊聊了
Over a glass of wine.
边喝边谈
What is it, pig?
你想怎样 蠢猪
Is Marcy here? No.
玛茜在你这儿吗 没
Are you sure? Because--
你确定 因为
She was here. She was, okay?
她来过 来过行了吧
She left, ten minutes ago.
十分钟之前走的
Okay, well, uh...
那好
Her car is still here.
她的车还在这
Okay, I give up.
好吧 我放弃
I'm done lying.
也不骗你了
Come in.
请进
You're not gonna tase me again, are you?
你不会又想电我吧
No, of course not.
当然不会
What is it? I'm in the middle of something.
什么事 我正忙着呢
You have to see this for yourself, Sir.
你最好是自己去看 先生
Can't imagine what the commotion is.
这骚乱是怎么一回事
Jesus on the mount! Somebody call the police!
老天爷啊 快报♥警♥
Oh, nonsense, son.
别胡说 孩子
When in Rome.
入乡随俗
Come on, Gaby baby,
来吧 盖比宝贝
all the cool kids are doing it.
酷哥酷姐都好这口
Hello.
乐哉
It's the right thing to do, Gabriel.
这么做是对的 加布瑞尔
Just treat yourself.
犒赏一下自己
You've been a good boy, kitten.
你一直是个好孩子 宝贝
You've been a very good boy.
一个守规矩的好孩子
Take a bite out of that peach.
来咬一口蜜桃般的禁果
Let the juice dribble down your chin.
感受饱含欲望的汁液滑过你的下巴
Come on.
来吧
Boys and girls, meet Ginger.
各位来认识下红发小弟
*- Ginger! - *Eat my peach *
红发小弟 *吃我的弟弟
**Blow on my dice *
*吹我的箫
Marcy?
玛茜
Marcy, are you okay?
玛茜 你还好吗
Yeah. I'm fine.
我没事
It's just I'm really pissed at the crazy bitch.
这个疯婆娘真把我惹毛了
That tasing shit really fuckin' hurts.
电击疼得我花枝乱颤
I know, right? This is my third time.
没错吧 我都体验过三次了
Thanks for coming to get me, Runks.
谢谢你来救我 朗克
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表