Things just have a way of working out.
天无绝人之路
And men have been especially kind to me.
而且男人都对我特别好
Understandably so. But what is next?
这理所当然 但接下来呢
I'm not sure yet.
我也不知道
I think we should keep drinking,
我想我们饮酒百杯
and something will eventually suggest itself.
其义自现
That's what my mom always used to say.
我妈以前也总这么说
You can crash at Charlie's if you need to.
你需要的话可以住在查理家
But where would I sleep?
但我该睡哪里呢
What?
是谁
Telemarketers?
电♥话♥推销
Worse--my mother. She's a bit of a cunt.
更烦 我妈 她就像个浪♥逼♥
Scratch that--she takes the warm and fuzzy out of "Cunt".
不对 她没有浪♥逼♥那么温暖诱人
Ooh, I like that. And I'm gonna steal that.
我喜欢这个说法 我要盗用
Fair warning-- one day I will use that.
善意的提醒 我某一天会用这个说法
Oh, be my guest.
随便用
I guarantee you she wants me to come home.
我打包票她想让我回家
Moms are good like that. Yep.
妈妈们都这样
Well, when I do, it's always a fucking disaster.
我每次回家都他妈的特悲剧
She doesn't exactly approve of the lifestyle.
她不赞成我的生活方式
Moms are good like that too.
妈妈们也都这样
How long's it been? Fuck if I know, dude.
你们僵持多久了 我他妈的怎么知道
I've been with the circus a while.
我跟着马戏团有一阵子了
So let's just say it's been a spell.
所以就僵持到无法转圜了
If you want some advice from a guy
如果你想听一个看着自己的女儿
who's watching his daughter sow some of her wilder oats,
沉溺于放荡生活的人的意见的话
you should go visit 'em.
你该回去看看他们
What's the harm? Just throw 'em a bone.
这有什么难的 可怜可怜他们
Okay. I'll go if you go.
好吧 你去我就去
What? Come on.
啥 拜托
It'll be super awesome bringing home a relatively normal boyfriend type.
带回家一个相对正常型的男友会超级棒
Thank you. Gee, thanks.
谢你的夸奖 谢谢
Don't get me wrong-- you are as sick as they come,
别误会 你和他们一样变♥态♥
but you're a little bit better at passing for normal.
但你刚好过了正常线一点点
Do I have to get on a plane?
我非上飞机不可了吗[求校]
Nope. Just the 405.
不用 只是405高速公路
Let's do it. Pretty sweet, huh?
我们到了 这儿漂亮吧
I know this place.
我知道这个地方
I grew up in this place.
我在这里长大的
It was about 3,000 miles away, though.
虽然离这里3000英里远
I don't know--
我不知道
getting back in the car and driving really fast
现在回到车里 开飞车
into a wall is looking pretty fucking appealing right now.
撞到墙上感觉都比在这好
Oh, come on, it's time to face the muzak.
来吧 该勇敢地面对现实了
Too late.
太晚了
Faith? Is that you?
费斯 是你吗
Hey, mom. I've been calling you.
嗨 妈妈 我一直在给你打电♥话♥
I've been leaving messages.
还给你留了言
Well, I thought I would surprise you.
我想给你一个惊喜
So...surprise.
吃惊吧
I'm surprised. Surprise.
我很吃惊 惊喜
Hey. Oh, look at you.
看看你
Okay, just say it. What?
说吧 说啥
Come on, just go ahead and say it, and then we can move on.
尽管说吧 这样我们才能换个话题
Okay, you look like a slut. I'm sorry.
你看起来像个荡♥妇♥ 我很抱歉
Thank you, mom.
谢谢你 妈妈
Mission accomplished.
任务完成
Oh, who's your, uh, friend?
他是你的 朋友
Hi, Mrs. Faith's mom.
你好 费斯的妈妈
Nice to meet you.
见到你很高兴
This is Hank Moody, Mom.
他是汉克·穆迪 妈妈
Hank the hugger.
爱拥抱的汉克
That's what we call him.
我们就是这么叫他的
Is he your boyfriend? Ish.
他是你的男朋友吗 算是吧
"Frenemy", really.
"亦敌亦友" 实际上
Where's all the tattoos and the long, filthy hair?
那些纹身和又长又脏的头发呢
Oh, I-I-I left those in the car.
我...放在车里了
I was trying to make a good impression.
我想试着留下个好印象
Oh, good. You can help me with the groceries.
不错 你帮我拿下杂货吧
Jack, where are you?
杰克 你在哪里
I've got a surprise.
我有个惊喜
You didn't tell me you grew up in a religious supply store.
你没有告诉我你长在一个宗教用品商店
Oh, well, that's why I'm such a slut.
这就是我是荡♥妇♥的原因
Jack, guess what.
杰克 猜猜看
Faith's here.
费斯来了
He's watching TV. What else would he be doing?
他在看电视 他还能干点别的吗
Jesus Christ! What are you doing?
上帝啊 你在干什么
What? You're watching nasty movies?
咋了 你在看低级片
Oh, the hell I am. I was just switching through the channels,
胡说 我在换台
and this one caught my eye.
然后这个引起了我的注意
Of course it did, because it's naked women.
当然 因为是个裸女
I'm surprised you're not touching yourself.
我很惊讶你竟然没有在自♥慰♥
Well, who else is going to?
我不自♥慰♥还有别的招吗
Will you watch your mouth? Faith is here.
你能管好你的嘴吗 费斯在这里
What? Why didn't you tell me?
什么 你怎么没告诉我
Turn that off before she gets in here!
在她进来之前关掉电视
Faith. Dad.
费斯 爸爸
Who's this clown?
这个小丑是谁
Hank Moody, sir. Nice to meet you.
我是汉克·穆迪 先生 很高兴见到你
Where's the tattoo and long hair?
纹身和长头发到哪里去了
It would appear you have a type, young lady.
你貌似有固定类型啊 女士
You staying for dinner?
你留下来吃晚饭吗
Why not?
好啊
Hey, do me a favor.
帮我个忙
Will you run to the liquor store and get me some booze?
你能去贩酒店里帮我买♥♥点酒吗
Your mother refuses to buy it for me.
你妈拒绝给我买♥♥
She--she thinks I drink too much.
她 她觉得我喝得太多了
She's probably right, Dad.
她可能是对的 爸
Well, wouldn't you?
你不去买♥♥吗
Hey, you like to drink?
嘿 你喜欢喝酒吗
Does the Pope shit in the woods?
废话少说,毋庸多言
You better watch it, pal.
老弟 你小心点
That woman will burn you at the stake for talking like that.
那个女人会因为你这样说把你处以火刑
What was that for? No, no, don't tell me.
什么意思 不不 别告诉我
Just--just do it again.
就 就再来一次
Okay, now, what was that for?
现在 什么意思
For encouraging me to come.
谢谢你鼓励我来
Oh, I always encourage women to come.
我总是鼓励女人高♥潮♥
It--it does not always happen, but I like to think
并不总是成功 但是我愿意
that I'm at least encouraging.
把自己想成至少是令人鼓舞的
Classy. Is that...?
有品位 那是
Faith? Is that you?
费斯 是你吗
Oh, my God, it is you.
天呐 真是你
Holy shit. You look fucking amazing!
天呐 你看起来真♥他♥妈♥漂亮
Thanks. You too. Shannon.
谢谢 你也是 莎伦
Shannon Mitchell.
我是莎伦·米歇尔
No, of course. Shannonhi. Hi.
不 我当然知道你是莎伦 嗨
I look like a fucking fat pig.
我他妈看起来就像头肥猪
That's probably why you don't even recognize me.
难怪你认不出来
Oh, stop, stop. This is amazing.
别这么说 这很好
You're first? Pbbbt. I wish, dude. My third.
第一胎吗 我也想 第三胎了
Who's that guy? Is that your husband?
那是谁 你老公吗
No. No, no, no. God, no.
不 不 不 天呐 不是
Fiance. Charles Wolfgang Runkle.
我是她未婚夫查尔斯·沃尔夫冈·郎克尔
Nice to meet you. Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你 我也是
Congrats. Thank you.
恭喜 谢谢
This is so weird. I never thought you'd have a fiance.
这有点奇怪 我从没想过你会有未婚夫
I heard you were, like, out there slutting around,
我听说你在外面到处浪
like, fucking a bunch of rock dudes.
搞了一群摇滚男
Somebody said they saw you in a music video,
有人说他们看到过你演的音乐电视
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表