Come on! Say yes!
快说愿意
No? Nobody?
没人想吗
Really?
真的吗
Then get the fuck off my stage. Be gone, all of you!
那就快滚下台去 全部消失
I wrote this next song for my wife, Natalie
我写了下面这首歌♥献给我的妻子 娜塔莉
in hope that she'll forgive me,
希望她能原谅我
although if she did,
虽然就算她原谅了
I'll probably just bugger it up all over again.
我还是可能会捅篓子
But tonight I'm going to play it
但今晚我要为我那
for my good friend and collaborator,
了解心碎滋味的朋友和搭档
Hank Moody who knows a thing or two about heart break himself.
汉克·穆迪演奏这一曲
**I saw you're weeping as reflected in the window*
*我从窗户的倒影里看到你在哭泣
**Love above wind*
*风里的爱情
**Seven, twenty-seven*
*在7点27分
**Look down at the cities, doors are slowly growing tiny*
*俯瞰这些城市 门襟越来越小
**As the sunset turns house kitchen into heaven*
*当夕阳把厨房♥渲染成天堂
**You turn your face to me and I tug your hair behind your ears*
*你转头望我 我把你的头发捋到耳后
**Say nothing can go wrong*
*说一切都会安好
**So as long as we are together*
*只要我们在一起
**So as long as we are*
*只要我们在一起
**So long...*
*只要
**So as long as we are together*
*只要我们在一起
**So as long as we are*
*只要我们在一起
Wait, you look familiar. Hank Moody.
等等 你看起来真眼熟 汉克·穆迪
Come on. Manson.
别闹 曼森
Thank you for coming to my motherfucker show.
感谢来给我的操蛋秀捧场
Hi, Brian.
你好啊 布莱恩
Actually, I'm surprised that you came.
其实 你来我还挺意外的
I just want to make it clear, I was just fucking with you.
有件事得澄清一下 之前是逗你玩的
I did not give drugs to your daughter.
我没给你女儿毒品
Because I need them for later.
我自己还不够用呢
But wait. How is the kid?
那孩子还好吗
She's great. Good.
挺好的 不错
Would you get her to send me
能麻烦你让她把阿提克斯
the picture of me tea-bagging Atticus?
舔我蛋蛋的照片发给我吗
Will do. Because I want to put that on my Facebook.
没问题 因为我想发到脸书上
Will do.
成
Okay, and if you guys aren't together I'd pee in your butt.
你俩要不是一对的话 我就会尿你屁♥股♥里
What?! Drink please.
啥 麻烦把酒给我
It's Becca.
是贝卡
Hey sweetie. Hi, dad.
亲爱的 嗨 老爸
How's the road treating you?
这一路上怎么样
It's so beautiful out here, dad.
这里美极了 老爸
I'm having the time of my life.
我现在生活如鱼得水
And tomorrow we leave for Europe. Glad to hear it.
明天就去欧洲了 真为你高兴
Are you happy, Dad?
你开心吗 老爸
Tha...tha--that's a loaded question.
这个问题太沉重了
I was just thinking about
我刚刚在思考
what I want for all the people in my life.
我对我身边人的期望
And I realized I just want you to be happy,
结果我发现我只希望你开心快乐
I want to see you smile and know you mean it.
想看到你发自内心的微笑
Are you high right now? Significantly.
你嗑药了吗 太赞了
We just smoked some killer weed.
我们抽了超赞的大♥麻♥
Of course you did.
不出所料
Be careful, sweetie.
当心点 甜心
And have fun, just not too much.
玩尽兴 但也別嗨过头
Don't worry, dad.
别担心 老爸
All roads lead back home.
落叶总是要归根的
That sounds like a Country song.
感觉跟乡村歌♥曲似的
I love you, dad.
我爱你 老爸
I love you too, sweetie.
我也爱你 心肝儿
Would you do me a favor and send Mason
你能帮我把阿提克斯舔曼森蛋蛋的
that photo of him tea-bagging Atticus.
照片发给曼森吧
Ok, will do.
行啊
Ok, sweetie, I love you.
好 爱你 亲爱的
I'm coming with you.
我跟你一起去
That makes me so very happy.
这真的让我很高兴
**Oh and I'm...*
*我是
**Is all the sweet mystery*
*我是你甜蜜的秘密
**When you shape the tree of temptation.*
*当你种下欲望之树
**Oh when I...*
*当我
**I know the feet around the coast of paradise lost in frustration*
*迷失挫败中的天堂海岸上 有我认得的那串脚印
**And the flame still burns*
*爱的火焰还在燃烧
**It is there in my soul for the unfinished goal*
*在我的灵魂里为那未了的目标燃烧
**And the flame still burns.*
*爱的火焰还在燃烧
Good for you, man. You made the right decision.
为你高兴 哥们儿 你做了正确的决定
Besides, if you actually had the balls
再说了 你要真有那胆
to do it, and she actually said yes,
跟她求婚 她也答应了
what would you have done?
你会怎么办
I would've married her right there and then.
我会当场跟她结婚
And then, what?
然后呢
You would have fucked like rabbits for a couple days,
先跟兔子似的疯狂地干几天
you would have had some sweet pillow talk,
说些腻味的枕边话
and then one day she would ask you
然后有一天 她就会
全球最大的家居建材零售商
美国家得宝公♥司♥
to go to Home Depot with her.
让你跟她一起逛家得宝
Party is over.
然后幸福从此结束
You know, you talk a good game,
你总高谈阔论游戏人生
but I was with you when you died,
但你死的时候我在场
and you were about to do it.
当时你也打算这么做
You were gonna take one last shot at the love of your life, buddy.
准备最后一次放手追逐此生挚爱 伙计
Sure, I would have given it a try.
是啊 我也许会尝试一下
Maybe I could have gotten her in the sack again.
也许还能跟她滚床单
But eventually, you get out of bed.
但最终 你起床后
You're still you.
依然本性难移
All the problems you've ever had, they're still there.
原先的一切矛盾 依然存在
So you're just supposed to give up?
所以就该放弃吗
It's not about giving up. It's about letting go.
不是放弃 而是放手
Finally accepting who you are.
诚然接受自己
Guess who.
猜猜是谁
God, I can't wait for her to die and come down.
老天 我恨不得她赶快死了下来陪我
Karen?
凯伦
Karen!
凯伦
You have to go, don't you?
你要回去了 对吗
Yeah, I do.
是的
I'm sorry, I do.
很抱歉 是的
Don't be.
别道歉
You just don't know what you're going to be missing.
你不知道自己将会错过什么而已
I do.
我知道
That's what makes it is so hard.
所以分别才这么艰难
I could love you, you know. Faith...
我真的可以好好爱你 费斯
I'm... I'm not saying that I do.
我不是说我现在爱你
I'm saying that I could.
我是说将来可以
Which is rare for me, and deserves to be acknowledged.
我很难动真情 所以有必要说出来
You understand me, better than any guy I've ever been.
你比任何一个我交往过的男人都理解我
You get me.
你懂我
And that has been the nicest feeling.
这种感觉最窝心
I'm just saying.
我是说
And I'm just saying that you're pretty fucking amazing.
我是说你非常了不起
I hope you find what you're looking for out here.
希望你能找到情投意合的那个他
I hope you find what you're looking for out back there.
希望你能追回情投意合的那个她
I'll even say a prayer for you,
我甚至会为你
just not a very big one.
小小地祈祷一下
I hate saying goodbye to you. Then don't.
讨厌跟你告别 那就不要
You know what?
知道吗
The really great thing about never really being together:
从没真正在一起过的好处
never really have to break up.
就是永远不必分手
Hank, get the fuck out of here.
汉克 快滚吧
Before I wrap my legs around you and convince you to stay.
别等到我把你夹在双腿间让你留下
And you know I can do it.
你知道这不在话下
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表