How are you?
你还好吗
Seven different kinds of shitty.
七种不同的瘾要戒
Trying to get it down to two or three.
我正试着减至两种或三种
You know, fighting the good fight.
你懂的 识时务者为俊杰
Trying to make you proud of me,
我正努力让你以我为荣
or at least a little less ashamed.
或者说至少让你不那么丢脸
How's school?
学业如何
Dad, I told you I'm not going.
爸爸 我说了我不上学
Working on a novel.
我在写小说
A novel, what--
写小说
What are you gonna fill a novel with?
你小说里打算写点什么
Life. Love. Sex.
生活 爱情 性
Death. What else?
死亡 还有什么吗
What do you know about any of those things?
你怎么会了解这几个东西
That's the point, dad. I want the experience.
这就是重点 爸爸 我需要经历
I want to start living.
我想开始自己生活
No, living is highly overrated.
不 你高看了生活
Sir...
先生
Ross.
我叫罗斯
It's nice to meet you.
幸会幸会
Roscoe.
罗狗蛋
I just want to say
我只是想说
I think that it's really cool what you're doing here.
你在这里所做的真是太酷了
Respect.
我无比崇敬
I appreciate that.
多谢夸奖
Been through it a few times myself, actually.
其实 我自己也经历过很多次了
Yeah. Doesn't always take the first time.
不过 不都是一次就能戒的
You know?
你知道吗
85% of first-time rehabbers
85%的戒瘾者
eventually relapse.
最终都会复发
So go easy on yourself, okay?
所以别对自己太苛刻
That's good to know.
多谢提醒
What's your poison? The morphine?
你有什么瘾 吗♥啡♥吗
Oh, no.
不是
Heroin. Coke. Booze, speed.
海♥洛♥因♥ 可♥卡♥因♥ 酒 飙车
A little bit of everything, really.
应该说是 什么都沾点
And there's all the fucked-up sexual shit
当然 乱♥交♥这种事
that goes along with it.
肯定少不了
So that's the gist of it.
这才是精髓所在
Classy but decadent.
优雅而颓废
Elegant yet understated.
典雅而低调
And 100% environmentally correct.
而且是百分百环境友好型
Karen?
凯伦
I'm sorry. I'm starving.
很抱歉 我快饿死了
Mm, who lives here?
谁住在这里
Uh, I do.
我
With my husband.
和我丈夫
He's a musician.
他是一个音乐家
Right. That-- that makes total sense.
对 这就对上了
He's really, really concerned about the environment.
他真的很重视环境
Groovy.
棒极了
Good for him.
适合他
Are you high right now?
你现在很嗨吗
No.
没有
No, I am not.
没有
I'm highly professional.
我超级专业的
Highly.
超级
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I am. I'm really fucking high right now.
我现在真的是嗨翻天了
I know. But it's so bad.
我知道 太不凑巧了
I was smoking pot when you called,
你来电♥话♥时我正在抽大♥麻♥
But it was such an incredible opportunity,
这真是个难得的机会
I didn't want to miss out. I'm sorry.
我不想错过 抱歉
I'm sorry. It's so unprofessional.
抱歉 我太不专业了
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
When can you start?
你什么时候可以开始
What?
什么
I have the job?
我得到工作了吗
I know you're stoned,
我知道你上瘾了
but I'm not talking fuckin' French, am I?
但是我没说法语啊对吧
Mais non, pas du tout
没关系没关系
Je t'aime, Je t'aime
我爱死你了
Okay, you know your shit.
好的 你还算懂行
You like to party. Oh, yeah.
你喜欢派对 是的
You're gonna fit right in.
你会很适合这里
Just one thing, and, uh,
只有一件事
you and I will get along just fine.
你会和我很合拍的
Okay. Yeah.
好的 好
Don't fuck my husband.
但别搞我老公
Oh, god. I'm not a husband fucker.
天 我不是个烂小三
What's this, mommy?
只是什么 妈咪
Oh, my god!
哦 天啊
Worst mother ever!
史上最糟老妈
Stu! Stuart!
斯图 斯图尔特
My namesake! Get over here, boy!
我的同名小老弟 过来
Whoa! Help me!
哇 救我
Oh, god!
天啊
You got me, I got you...
你有我 我有你
Why didn't you say something?
你干嘛不说点什么
Hmm? About what?
恩 关于什么
Did you sign Robbie Mac?
你签了罗比·迈克吗
Oh, that.
哦 他
Yeah, I just...wasn't sure if it was gonna stick.
是的 我还不太确定签到了
Well, it stuck, all right.
已经板上钉钉了
It's on Deadline.
博客上都登了
So it is.
那就是了
Told ya!
告诉你
Good job,Runkle.
干得好 朗克尔
Congrats.
祝贺你
Thanks.
谢谢
I'm really happy for you, man.
我很为你高兴
I know you've been struggling with your sexuality now
我明白你为自己的性向
for years.
纠结了多年
It's gotta be liberating, right,
这么出柜
outing yourself like this?
感觉很轻松吧
And what a way to do it.
多么独特的方式
Bravo, Runkle.
太棒了 朗克尔
Bravo.
太棒了
Wow, this is just out of control.
这事有点出格了
It is. And you know what?
是的 你知道吗
I think a whole new world's about to open up for you.
我想一个全新的世界对你开放了
Welcome to the mafia, buddy.
欢迎来到黑♥手♥党♥ 伙计
I'm sorry, Hank.
抱歉 汉克
You're absolutely right.
你太对了
I don't know anything about you.
我对你完全不了解
But I want to.
但是我想了解你
Fuck!
操
All this cunt is...
整个阴♥道♥都
juiceuhh! What the fuck are you doing?
充满汁液 你在干什么
What does it look like I'm doing?
我看着像在干什么
Feel that? It's my kegels.
感觉到了吗 那是骨盆肌肉
That's fancy for pussy exercises.
这是女子练习的乐趣
I don't mean to be rude Oh, that's right!
我不想无礼 就这样
Take that, mommy!
接受吧 妈咪
Please get the fuck off me. Please?
请从我身上滚下去 拜托
You're getting soft.
你软了
I can feel you getting soft already.
我感到你已经软了
Faggot!
同志
You tell anyone about this... I'll kill you.
你告诉任何人 我杀了你
Oh, no, don't worry.
别 别担心
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表