could you--could you give us a few minutes here?
你能给我们点时间不
Oh, what the fuck, dude? Can you give me a few minutes?
我擦 你干嘛呢 给我点时间
All right, it's your field trip too.
好吧 这也是你的实地”搞”察啊
Come here. Come on, come here, come here.
好了 停下来吧
It was--it was very nice to meet you...
非常高兴见到你
So nice to meet you. Brilliant.
见到你太高兴了 你也很棒
And I'm so sorry for your loss.
很遗憾你老公不在了
Not as sorry as I am, my love.
我也非常遗憾 亲爱的
Mm, apparently, he is not as sorry as I am.
很显然 他现在没我遗憾
You.
你
Me?
我吗
You look familiar.
你很眼熟啊
I don't believe we've met.
我们好像没见过
No, I don't believe we have.
我也不觉得我们见过
You were on the road with him, weren't you?
你当时和他一起在路上对不对
Oh, you mean big Dave in lighting?
你是说灯光师戴维吧
Yeah, well, you know, bingo starr.
对啊 被你猜中了
Oh, gimme a break.
得了吧你
You're way too hot for the lighting guy.
灯光师哪配得上你这么辣的妞
Well, thank you.
谢谢你的夸奖
No, I re-- I remember you.
我记得你
I remember, the record company threw some kind of a party.
我记得唱片公♥司♥办了一个派对
Was it Greenville? Maybe, I don't remember.
是在格林维尔吧 我不记得了
But you were sort of hangin' around.
但是你貌似在那里
There was entirely way too much eye contact between the two of you. Huh?
当时你们两眉目传情挺激烈的哈
Listen, lady,
这位女士
I-I really don't know what you're talking about.
我真的不明白你在说什么
He was never gonna leave me, you know. Ever.
他永远不会离开我的 永远不会
Well, wasn't gonna write a song about you, either.
对啊 他也永远不会为你写一首歌♥的
Oh, is that what he told you? That he wrote a song about you?
这就是他跟你说的吗 为你写一首歌♥
Ha! How cute!
哈 真是天真
What was that ballad from the jazz record,
爵士专辑里的抒情歌♥叫什么
Frank?
法兰克
Help me.
帮我想想
I--I never listen to a--
我从来不听...
What was it? Um, Faith?
是什么来着 费斯
I bet you think that song's about you, don't you?
我猜你肯定觉得那首歌♥是关于你的对吧
Guess I'm just that vain.
也许就是吧
Faith.
费斯
Oh, boy.
天啊
Listen, it's all just rock and roll, right?
我们只是很普通的朋友 好吗
You think I give a fuck about all his road whores?
你以为老娘他妈的在乎那些跟他上路的婊♥子♥
I'm the one he came home to.
我才是能让他回家的女人
Thought they had an understanding.
我以为他们都心知肚明
Sorry, I just--
对不起 我只是...
I may not be a nun, but I'm no whore.
我不是尼姑 但我也绝不会是妓♥女♥
Ha! Keep telling yourself that, sweetie.
你就继续自欺欺人吧
And by the way, our bulldog's named Faith.
顺便告诉你 我家狗也叫费斯
You know, all things considered, that could've gone a lot worse.
其实想想整件事 刚才可能会更糟糕
Fuck!
我♥操♥
God, you know, the last thing I wanted to do was upset her.
天知道我最不愿意的就是惹怒她
And... I know.
还有... 我懂的
I mean, just seeing him all laid out like that,
其实眼看着他躺在棺材里
it's just too much, you know?
我真的承受不了
He even had on his necklace.
他甚至还带上了那条项链
His cross.
十字架项链
It was my favorite, and he knew it.
他知道那是我的最爱
He gave it to me the night before he died.
他死前那晚 把它送给了我
I got rushed out of there, I didn't even think
我急着跑出来 甚至都没想到
to take it with me, and now it's gone forever.
把它一起带走 现在永远都带不走了
That's--that's the problem with this open casket shit.
开棺葬礼就是这点不好
In what universe is seeing a dead person a good thing?
亲眼看到死人怎么能让人好受呢
Shit's fucked up.
真♥他♥妈♥操蛋
Come on, let's just get out of here.
算了 我们走吧
Oh, back to rehab, really?
真的要回戒酒中心吗
No, I need a drink, maybe ten.
不 我要喝一杯 或许十杯吧
Then back to rehab.
然后再回去
Hold on, hold on, hold on.
等等
What are you doing? Something idiotic, I'm sure.
你要干嘛 干二♥逼♥青年做的事
If I'm not back in ten minutes,
如果我十分钟内还没回
blow someone to find me.
找个男的口♥交♥好进来找我
Right on, bald bear.
来得正好 光头熊熊
Let's do this.
我们开始吧
Ho, ho, ho, hold on a second.
等等等一会
I have a confession to make.
我要澄清一件事
I'm not really a homosexual man.
我不是真的同性恋
So you wanna play this straight? That's your game?
你想玩直男那一套 你好这口
Whatever, dude, I just wanna get my dick sucked.
无所谓了 我只是想找个人给我口♥交♥
As you should. I totally understand,
你当然可以 我懂的
and you're entitled.
而且你也有权利这样
I'm pro-gay. I'm pro-sexuality in any form--any form,
我支持同性恋 什么性取向我都支持
and I really respect and admire
而且我真的尊敬也钦佩
the way you guys are using technology
你们使用高科技
to get your rocks off in the middle of the day,
大白天找人泄欲
But me, myself, I'm not gay.
但我本身 不是基佬
I just-- I got myself in the middle
我只是让自己陷入了一场
of a huge misunderstanding. Hu-u-uge.
大误会里 很大很大的误会
"Misunderstanding." Don'tno, no, no.
"误会" 别 不要 不要
Don't do that. Yes, I sort of
别这样 没错 我是想让我的
led a prospective client to believe I was gay,
一个潜在客户相信我是基佬
'cause that's what he was looking for in an agent.
因为他想要一个这样的经纪人
He wanted a "gaygent."
所以他是想要一个"经基人"
So you're pretending to be gay for career advancement?
你为了拿到这笔生意假装基佬
That's really offensive, dude.
这非常无礼 老兄
Robbie Mac is a brave man.
罗比·迈克是个勇敢的男人
He's one of the first fully-out movie stars.
他是最早公开出柜的影星之一
I know. He's incredible. A real trailblazer.
我知道 他很伟大 一位真正的先驱
What if I marched out there
要是我现在走出去
and told him what you just told me?
把你刚才说的告诉他会怎么样
What if I paid you not to?
要是我付钱封你的口会怎么样
Forgive me, Father, for I am about to
原谅我 上帝 因为我正准备
purloin some shit off a dead man.
从一个死人身上偷东西
What the fuck do you think you're doing?
你♥他♥妈♥的以为你在干嘛
Uh, I'm just paying respects to a fallen hero.
我只是在想一位陨落的巨星致敬
You kissed him.
你亲了他
Yeah, I-I was overcome with emotion.
是啊 我有点情不自禁
He was my best friend. A childhood mate.
他是我最好的哥们 从小一起长大的兄弟
If anyone's gonna plant lips on him, it should be me,
要说谁有资格亲他 那一定是我
or his wife.
或者他老婆
Yeah, you--you're right, it was a miscalculation.
你说得对 是我失态了
Wait a second.
慢着
You're that cheeky fucker who threw up all over my baby grand
你就是那个在我宝贝钢琴上狂吐
and ruined my cocaine. The--the writer.
毁了我可♥卡♥因♥的无♥耻♥贱♥人♥ 那个作家
Hey, nice Who's not a fan of mine.
很高兴... 而且还不是我的粉
What the fuck are you doing here?
你♥他♥妈♥在这干嘛
I-I'm a big fan.
我是他的忠实粉丝
Big fan of Oh, so you're a fan of his,
他的忠实... 所以说你崇拜他
but not of mine? He's a brilliant
但是不鸟我 他是个出色的
fucking guitar player.
他妈吉他手
Oh, and I'm not brilliant in my own regard?
也就是说我在自己的领域不出色吗
Do you have any idea how hard it is to be a front man?
你知道做乐队代言人有多难吗
The--the pressure that's on me
娱乐万千大众的重担
to entertain millions of working-class citizens
都压在我身上
and constantly reinvent myself and maintain my beautiful--
我还要不断改造自己 保持我的美丽...
Everything okay? Yeah, it's peachy.
没事吧 没事 一切都好
It's peachy. This arrogant fucking wanker
一切都好 这个无♥耻♥的卑鄙小人
is trying to bugger our dead friend.
想要猥亵我们死去的朋友
Well, maybe we should bugger him.
那或者我们也该猥亵他
No, I don't think anybody should bugger anybody.
不 我觉得谁也不该猥亵谁
Boys, this is really my fault.
各位 这都是我的错
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表