Did you pack your bag yourself, ma'am?
这位小姐 你是自己理的包吗
Oh, I see.
有发现
What?
什么
And...that you can keep.
这个你可以拿着
Really?
搞什么
Good night.
晚安
I will make sure this goes directly into police evidence.
我来保管 确保这个会作为证据没收
Nightcap? No.
睡前小酌吗 不要
Recap?
那睡前反省
No. What? Recap what?
不要 什么 反省什么
Your asinine plan to educate our daughter
你冒着让女儿染上毒瘾的风险
on the perils of drug abuse?
来教育她的愚蠢方法吗
Okay, well maybe my plan didn't go exactly according to plan,
也许是我的计划出了错
but maybe it did. Maybe I'm a fucking genius.
但也许没出错 也许我就是他妈的天才
Or maybe we just went up there
或是也许我们去那
so you could see her. Who, Natalie?
是为了方便你见她 谁 娜塔莉吗
Oh, god. Karen.
老天 凯伦
Why are you shitting where I eat?
怎么从你嘴里说出来的话都像放屁呢
Well, that's disgusting.
那太恶心了
That's disgusting?
那就恶心了吗
What--you--like your hands all over her--
你把手放她胸上又算什么
Oh, she practically forced me to do it.
其实是她强迫我的
Really? Yes, and who am I
是吗 没错
to pass up a perfectly pleasant boob grab?
我怎么能拒绝如此销魂的邀请呢
She--it was my hostess.
她是招待我的女主人
It would have been rude for a guest to--
作为客人 那样太无礼了
Are you jealous?
你嫉妒了吗
No. No, I'm not.
不 我不嫉妒
I'm pissed.
我很生气
I'm pissed because you're screwing up
我很生气因为你搞砸了
the only job I have right now.
我现在唯一的工作
Karen, the woman is--is practically hurling herself at me.
凯伦 是那女的扑上来的
She's unhappy, I guess. Oh!
她很难过 我猜 哦
You know, it's like a freak show over there. Who can blame her?
这就像个畸形秀 谁能怪她呢
And apparently, I'm a real man.
并且显然 我是个男人
From the real world.
来自现实世界
Right.
对
So you're the perfect guy to ease her pain and suffering.
所以你是安抚她的伤痛的绝佳人选
It's not my fault.
这不是我的错
It's like I emit this strange kind of homing
我就像返航的灯塔
beacon for these malcontents. You're amazing.
给这些没落者希望 你太极品了
No, no, and I don't want to have anything to do with her,
不 我不想和她扯上任何关系
Karen, which makes perfect sense,
凯伦 这很有意义
because the person that I want to have everything to do with
因为我想与之在一起的人
she wants nothing to do with me.
完全不想和我扯上关系
Oh, good. Well, we agree on something. Oh.
很好 我们达成一致了 哦
Good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
Ophelia is gonna be so pissed at me.
奥菲莉亚会对气死了
Ophelia!
奥菲莉亚
We have sex for the first time in years...
这是我们几年来第一次做♥爱♥
And this is the first thought to cross your mind?
这就是你脑子里的第一想法吗
So...
所以
How was it for you?
你觉得怎么样
It was okay. Okay?
还好 还好吗
Well, that's a-- that's a start, I guess.
我想这只是开始
It was familiar...
很熟悉
In a not-entirely unpleasant way.
一个不完全讨厌的方式
And you lasted almost long enough for mommy to get hers.
而且你差点就坚持到老娘我高♥潮♥了
I know, how cool was that, right?
我知道 很棒对吧
I think it's because I blew some serious yolk already today.
我觉得是因为我今天已经狠狠射了几发了
Gross.
太恶心了
Where? Here.
那里 这里
In the shower.
在浴室
It's my daily ritual. You remember. Yes.
我的每日仪式你懂得 是的
So how was the fucking fun zone?
那个儿童乐园怎么样
Oh, I found it seriously frightening.
我觉得超级吓人
There was this one mom--
有一个妈妈
Oh! Tricia.
特丽莎
Yeah, how did you know?
你怎么知道的
Because, everybody knows about Tricia.
因为所有人都知道特丽莎
She tries to fuck all the dads.
她想和所有男人搞
She's got this website.
她有个网站
It's called "Housewife Hannah."
叫做 家庭主妇汉娜
Wait.
等等
Did you do something with her?
你和她搞过吗
No.
没有
Mm? God.
嗯 天
Okay.
好吧
Here, check this out.
看这里
Oh, my god. Jesus!
我的天啊
Look at that guy.
看这家伙
He's such a fucking tool.
看他的小♥弟♥弟♥
Then you're gonna give me a big messy facial.
你要整个射到我脸上
All over my glasses. Oh, jesus.
我的眼镜上 天啊
I'd know that bent fucking chode anywhere.
那根鸡♥巴♥到哪我都认得
Nice.
太好了
Dad.
爸爸
Daughter.
女儿
Is that what I think it is?
这是我以为的东西吗
It sure is.
当然是
Would you mind taking a look? Of course.
你要不要看看 当然
I'd be honored.
我很荣幸
It's quite the weighty tome.
很厚很有分量啊
Words, words, words.
字字箴言啊
Congratulations, sweetie.
恭喜你 甜心
You know, whether it's good, bad, or somewhere in between,
无论好坏 亦或平庸
this is a huge accomplishment. Huge.
这都是一个巨大的成就
Why would you assume it's bad?
你为什么觉得它会不好
Spoken like a true writer.
听着就像个作家
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah.
我很好
Just for a moment there, it was...
只是此刻
like everything was all right in the world again.
世界又变得美好了
Seemed like old times.
仿佛回到了旧时
I love you, dad.
我爱你 老爸
I love you too, sweetheart.
我也爱你 宝贝
Be careful, okay?
珍重 好么
I will, dad.
我会的 老爸
I promise.
我保证
Thanks for a great day today.
谢谢 今天过的很好
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表