Excuse me?
什么
Are you spoken for? Do you have a lover?
你有意中人吗 你有情人吗
Or many lovers?
或者情人们
There are no wrong answers here, only arousing ones.
这里没有坏答案 只有有激♥情♥的答案
You know that fucker?
你认识这二♥逼♥吗
Oh, yeah. I know this fucker.
是的 我认识这个二♥逼♥
This fucker is supposed to be in rehab right now.
这家伙现在本该在疗养院
That fucker was about a million miles away
他昨晚离疗养院
from rehab last night.
有十万八千里了
We shared an eight ball, among other things.
我们分了一个八号♥球的可♥卡♥因♥
We spoke of hopes and dreams, of what the world needs now.
讨论了世界的希望和梦想
I played him a song inspired by his "Magnus opum,"
我根据他的代表作他演奏了一曲
a song about the healing power of sex and love and rock and roll.
一首关于性 爱和摇滚的治愈力之歌♥
He said it sounded
他说听上去
like a pit bull raping a small, deaf child.
像一个斗牛上了小聋童
I don't think he meant it as a compliment!
我觉得他不是在夸我
No, he can be a tough critic that way.
不 他就喜欢这么苛刻地评论人
Ow. Ow, stop kicking me.
别踢我了
Wha--?
什么
Karen, what the fuck?
凯伦 这他妈怎么回事
Hey, you stole my line.
我还想问你呢
No, then it must be a sign.
不 这是个迹象
It appears that I've had a relapse of some sort.
看上去我有点旧病复发
I've been tested and found severely lacking,
检验以后发现我严重缺乏...
and I should probably go back to rehab posthaste.
我可能应该马上回疗养院去
You think maybe you can-- you can give me a ride?
你看你能不能...能不能捎我一程
Probably get myself--
或者给我自己来点...
Oh, well, maybe-- maybe just a few more winks.
也许给我一点点时间
I was having the nicest dream.
我刚刚在做美梦
I was on a beach somewhere with you
和你在某个沙滩
and God was marrying us, and you turned into a mermaid,
主为我们主持婚礼 你变成了美人鱼
and I couldn't find your vagina,
我就找不到你的阴♥道♥了
and your hair was covering your breasts,
秀发盖着你的双峰
which was kind of pissing me off,
让我觉得特别不爽
and then someone was kicking me.
然后有人踢我
He's fine.
他没事
It's cocaine-induced dementia, there's nothing to worry about.
可♥卡♥因♥诱发痴呆 没什么好担心的
He just needs his beauty sleep.
他睡个美容觉就好了
In the meantime, would you like to hear a song
同时 你想听
that I penned about the problems in the Sudan?
我为苏丹问题写的歌♥吗
I'd really appreciate your take.
我想听听你怎么看
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表