I know how to get shit done.
我知道该怎么让你爽
Now your cock's on the verge of making a decision, Hank.
快让你的鸡鸡做决定 汉克
What's it gonna be?
怎么选
Everything okay in here?
一切还好吗
Things are not as they seem.
事情不是你看到的那样
Can you give us a fucking minute here?
能让我们独处一会儿吗
You don't want to do this. I do.
你不想这样的 我想
No, no, no. You love your husband.
不 你爱你丈夫
I do. Yeah.
是的 嗯哼
These are not the droids you're looking for.
你要找的不是这种乐子
Fuck.
擦
Ah, fuck.
我靠
Ugh, Jesus.
天呐
Thank you. That was perfect timing.
谢了 来得正好
I had a feeling you might need a little rescuing.
有种你需要援兵的预感
Yeah.
那是
What?
怎么
Fuck.
干
I get it. Sorry.
我理解 抱歉
You should go. Go, go, go.
去追吧 快去 快走
Karen. Karen, this is bullshit.
凯伦 凯伦 别犯傻
He poops on people.
他会在别人身上拉屎的
Maybe not anymore, but he has in the past,
也许现在不会了 但他以前干过
and that is--that's a serious fucking character flaw.
那可是严重的人格缺陷啊
They've been in there a really long time.
他们在里面待好长时间了
Maybe they're just talking.
或许只是在聊天呢
You know, like we're just talking.
就像我们俩一样
Sure. Right. Just talking. Yeah.
是啊 聊天而已 对
My advice, just fucking move on, dude.
我的建议是 向前看吧 哥们
I'm not sure that's possible.
我觉得不太可能
You can't begrudge your lady
你前妻跟埃迪·尼禄搞在一起
for going off with Eddie Nero.
你该感到高兴才对
Dude's fucking handsome.
那家伙很帅
Yeah, but Karen's not like that.
凯伦不是那样的
What kind of fucked up Madonna whore shit is that?
那她是跟麦当娜一样的婊♥子♥吗
What, just 'cause you love her,
怎样 就因为你爱她
just 'cause she crapped out your kid,
给你生了个女儿
she's not entitled to bang a movie star?
她就没权和影星约炮吗
Well, sure she can, but that doesn't mean
她当然可以 但这不意味着
I can't be majorly pissed off about it. Okay.
我不能因此而生气
Then play it cool, man.
那就淡定点 伙计
That's the move.
这就是对策
Never let the bitches see you sweat.
别让婊♥子♥们看到你的眼泪
Moody.
穆迪
That woman is amazing.
那女人棒极了
Not the face.
别打脸
Never the face.
不能打脸
You hit me in my face.
你打了我的脸
That's a national treasure.
这可是国家宝藏
That's an act of treason.
你这是叛国罪
Oh! Motherfucker!
王八蛋
Come on. I think I pulled a hammie.
拜托 我好像拉过头了
Cocksucker. Son of a shitty, fucking--
鸟人 屎娘养的
Now the drunken master.
现在是醉拳大♥师♥
Fuck, get away from my fucking table!
离我的桌子远点
God damn it. Fuck.
该死的 操
Oh, shit.
操
Now it begins.
现在开始
Okay, then.
好吧 那么
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
yes, I have an announcement to make.
我要宣布一件事
I have fucked up this storied life something proper.
我这混乱而戏剧的一生有些正确的事
All my life, i have loved exactly one woman with all my heart.
我这辈子只全心全意爱过一个女人
Have I fucked countless others? Yes.
我跟无数人搞过对吗 对
Does that make me a bad man?
这就使我成为一个坏人吗
I-I don't think so.
我不这么认为
But, in the court of public opinion,
但在大众眼中
I am a scoundrel, a rogue, a rake.
我是一个卑鄙 无♥耻♥ 放荡的人
Perhaps even a rapscallion.
一个十足的恶棍
But the fact is
但事实是
I can't live without you, Natalie.
我离不开你 娜塔莉
Olly, no, put the fucking gun down.
奥利 不 放下枪
Olly. Put it down.
奥利 快放下
Olly? Really? Olly?
奥利 真的吗 他叫奥利
Did you really think he was born Atticus Fetch?
你真以为他本名叫阿提库斯·费治
It's true, Hank.
这是真的 汉克
I had to create Atticus Fetch.
我不得不创造阿提库斯·费治
And now I have to kill him before he kills me.
现在我得在他杀死我之前杀了他
That doesn't make any sense.
这没有意义
No, it makes a lot of sense actually.
不 这其实意义非凡
Yeah, he created a monster,
他创作了一个野兽
and now he wants to kill the monster
现在他想在野兽杀死他之前
before the monster kills him.
杀死这头野兽
I mean, I've felt that way myself.
我是这么觉得的
I'm sure a lot of people have.
我相信好多人也这么觉得
You're not alone, Atticus.
你不是一个人 阿提库斯
Um, I'm sure we can work it all out.
我相信我们能挺过去的
Wait, does that mean you'll take me back?
等等 所以你会带我回去吗
Fuck no.
当然不
You're a lying, cheating, fucking scumbag.
你在撒谎 你个人♥渣♥
Wah! Okay, I'll take you back.
好吧 我带你回去
Really? You will?
真的 你会吗
We'll figure it out, doll.
我们会解决的 宝宝
I'm just gonna have to keep you on a very short leash.
我得用短皮带把你捆起来
That sounds good. I like the sound of that.
听起来不错 我喜欢这主意
That's what this boy needs, some discipline,
人家正需要这些 一些管教
A little mother's discipline. Mommy's discipline.
一点妈妈的管教 妈咪的教诲
Okay, now, just give me the gun.
现在把枪给我
Give mama the gun. Come on.
把枪给妈妈 快点
Come on. There we go.
拜托 给我
Why did you hit me?
你为什么打我
It's not even fucking loaded, you pussy.
枪根本就没子弹 你个贱♥人♥
Can you slow down?
你能慢点吗
I don't know why you're so fucking angry.
我不明白你为什么这么生气
I'm not the one who disappeared into the bedroom
又不是我跟那个奇葩的衰人
with that fucking weirdo degenerate.
一起躲进卧室
You've got a fucking nerve to take issue
你对我做的每件事
with anything I do ever.
都太敏感了
Yes, no, I-- you're right,
是的 不对 你是对的
but what am I supposed to do,
但我能怎么办
just sit there and watch it happen?
坐在那眼睁睁地看着吗
Karen, why the fuck did you come here tonight anyway?
凯伦 你今晚外什么来这里
You know why?
你知道吗
Because there's always this voice in the back of my head
因为我脑海里总有一个声音在说
that says, "Maybe this time it will be different.
也许这会有所不同
"Maybe the stars will align,
也许星星会连成线
"And there will be this magic moment between us
我们之间会有神奇的魔法
where everything will be okay again."
让一切都重新变得美好
But there's always something or someone in the way.
但我们之间总有一些人一些事介入
Karen, you want me not to see anybody else, just say the word.
凯伦 你要我不看别人就直接说出来
But if you keep me at arm's length, what am I supposed to do,
但你拒我千里之外 我能怎么做
just sit around with a cock cage on and hope that
戴着"鸡"笼坐在一旁
you're gonna have some kind of epiphany about us?
期待你会对我们的事幡然觉悟吗
Do you honestly think that I care about you fucking someone else?
你真以为我介意你和别人乱搞吗
If we're not together,
如果我们不在一起
I don't expect you to have taken some vow of celibacy.
我也不会要你发什么独身誓言
It's just, when I see someone look at you
只是 当我看到有人看你时的神情
the way that I used to look at you,
跟我以前看你时一样
I fucking hate that.
我就觉得很讨厌
It makes me sick to my stomach.
这让我倒胃口
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表