Previously on Californication...
《加州靡情》前情回顾
I want some fucking girls and some fucking drugs!
我要女人和毒品
Drugs!
毒品
I decided to go abroad for an indeterminate amount of time.
我决定出国一段时间
I want to make a literary pilgrimage.
我要进行一场文学朝圣
How did you even know where I was just now?
你怎么知道我刚刚在哪
Oh, I tracked your iphone.
我定位了你的苹果手♥机♥
That's really fuckin' weird, Ophelia.
奥菲莉亚 这太奇怪了
You know, chlorine kills 99.9% of the sperm, right?
你知道氯杀精率99.9%吧
Fine, I'll get a condom.
好吧 我戴个避孕套
Hank, what's up?
汉克 怎么了
I want you to meet Gabriel.
我想让你见见加布瑞尔
You were getting sucked off by your sponsor.
你让你赞助人给你口♥交♥
Our daughter wants to go on a literary pilgrimage,
我们女儿想去文学朝圣
And what kind of malignant fucking asshole
什么样的恶棍
wouldn't indulge that sort of behavior?
不会纵容这样的行为呢
I think we should let her go.
我觉得我们该让她去
What are you gonna do? You gonna slap me again?
你打算怎么做 再打我一巴掌吗
Woman, you are a fucking fruitcake.
美女 你脑袋被草泥马踢了吗
Oh, my god! Ophelia!
天啊 奥菲莉亚
I had to create Atticus Fetch,
我之前创造阿提克斯·费彻
and now I have to kill him before he kills me.
现在我要在他杀了我之前杀掉他
That doesn't make any sense.
这没有意义
Well, that was a short-lived mid-life career change.
这个半生职业转变还真短命
We're foreplaying here, Charlie.
查理 我们在这里前戏呢
Not anymore.
不再是了
Charlie Runkle,
查理·朗克尔
more irritating than shit on a shoe.
比鞋上的屎还令人讨厌
Atticus has quit the business. Yay!
阿提克斯不干了 好吧
His wife is divorcing him.
他妻子和他离婚了
He's pulling out of the musical.
他音乐剧也不做了
He's cancelling his world tour.
取消了全球巡演
Bummer. Both of those disappointed fans.
糟糕 这些都会让粉丝失望的
Fuck the fans, Hank.
粉丝都他妈是浮云 汉克
This is gonna cost him tens of millions of dollars.
这会让他损失上千万美元的
But no, no, no.
但人家不在乎
He wants to concentrate on his sobriety
他想专注于戒毒
and enlightenment.
和启蒙
He's at fucking Happy Endings!
妈的把自己搞到完美结局戒瘾所去了
Listen, do you think maybe--
听着 你看能不能
No, Charlie.
不 查理
You don't even know what I'm about to say.
你都不知道我要说什么
You were gonna ask me to go talk to him for you.
你要我去替你劝他
Would ya, Hank, please?
你会吧 汉克 拜托
No, can't do it.
不 别这么做
Won't do it. Of course he will.
不会做的 他当然会
We'll talk to him. What thewhy, woman?
我们会劝他的 什么 为什么
Because Happy Endings is no place
因为那个戒瘾所对于
for anyone's sobriety or enlightenment.
戒毒和需要启迪的人是没用的
That's what I said, and you negged me for being negative.
我就是这么说的 你否定我太消极了
Well, who's being negative now?
现在谁消极了
I'm not sure.
我不确定
Atticus Fetch made some great fucking music at one time.
阿提克斯·费彻一度创造了些好歌♥
And if you were great once,
如果你曾经辉煌过
you can be great again.
你就能再放异彩
Come on. Let's help this phoenix rise from the ashes.
拜托 咱们帮助凤♥凰♥涅槃重生吧
It'll be so much fun. I promise.
我保证会很有趣的
Oh, god!
天啊
I feel so inspired.
我很受启迪
I'm gonna go jerk off.
我要自♥慰♥了
Run, save yourself. Oh, come on.
快跑 保护自己 拜托
That shit'll stain your ears.
这会脏了你的耳朵的
I can't unhear that kind of shit.
听了就再也忘不掉了
Quiet, please.
请安静
I'm in the gap. Oh, that's cool.
我在空隙中 太棒了
Can you pick me up a polo and a pair of chinos?
你能帮我带件保罗衫和一条斜纹裤吗
I'll pay you back.
我会还你的
The gap is the space between my thoughts, Hank.
汉克 空隙是我思想之间的空隙
Oh, so you're forgoing millions of quatloos
你大把的钞票不要
to explore your mental taint?
就是为了探索精神世界吗
I don't wanna make music anymore.
我不想再做音乐了
What's the fucking point, really?
说真的音乐他妈的有什么意思
I just want to--
我只想
I just wanna garden.
我想搞园艺
How are you gonna keep air force 69 in the sky gardening?
你怎么能坐着私人飞机搞园艺呢
I'll fly coach-- business.
我以后坐经济...商务舱
That is if I fly at all anymore.
如果我还坐飞机的话
I-I don't see why I would ever leave this place.
我想不到什么离开这里的理由
What about the fans?
那粉丝们怎么办呢
What fans?
什么粉丝
You said it yourself, Hank.
汉克 你自己说的
I'm a fuckin' dinosaur.
我都是恐龙式的老古董了
Yeah, but dinosaurs are cool.
是的 但是恐龙很酷
You've seen a velociraptor, right?
你看过迅龙是吧
It's pretty bad-ass.
那可是个狠角色
Atticus, you're one of the most iconic artists in rock history.
阿提克斯 你是摇滚史上最具代表性的音乐家
You're just going through a blue period.
这不过是一段失落期
I appreciate it, dear girl.
谢谢你这么说 姑娘
But I should've done the world a favor
但我早该给世界做点好事
and died young.
早该逝去了
Flash him.
裸给他看
I'm sorry, I find no joy
抱歉 我对女性的身体
in objectifying women anymore.
已经没有兴趣了
It's not fun, and it's not funny.
没意思 也不好笑
This is worse than I thought.
这比我想的糟
Your tits are powerless.
你的乳♥头♥不够给力
You're upsetting him.
你们让他不开心了
What are you talking about?
你说什么
The guy's practically lobotomized.
这家伙跟没脑子没什么区别
I said that you could visit with him,
我说你可以来看看他
but you're getting him all riled up.
但你让他情绪变得不稳定
He's very fragile right now.
他现在很脆弱
Which is the perfect time for you
所以正是你趁虚而入
to swoop in and get all blowjobby with him.
跟他搞口♥交♥的好时机啊
You should thank me.
你该谢我
Speaking of such things,
说到这里
do you have any idea where Richard is?
你知道理查德在哪吗
Didn't you go to Fist? I did, yes.
你去拳头酒吧了吗 我去过了
And they said that he doesn't work there anymore.
他们说他不再在那工作了
Oh. Nice place, huh?
好地方哈
Like Disneyland.
就像迪士尼乐园一样
You're a complicated individual, aren't you?
你这人挺复杂 是吧
The heart wants, Hank.
心之所向 汉克
Gabriel? Yes?
加布瑞尔 什么事
This encounter has left me feeling like
见过他们以后
I'd really like to use some drugs right now.
我非常想吸点毒
Well, Hank has that effect on people.
汉克的确对人有这种副作用
Let's talk about it in my office.
我们去我办公室谈谈
Leave, now.
现在走吧
You gotta quit cogitating, bitch.
别想太多了 傻妞
Becca is gonna be fine.
贝卡不会有事的
Road trip is a rite of passage.
公路旅行是人生必经之路
You gotta have a little faith in the girl.
你要对她有点信心
Don't say that word, "Faith."
别再说那个词了 "费思"
Oh, Jesus, trouble walking.
老天 麻烦来了
Look away. Look away. Look away.
别看 别看 别看
Ladies? Ophelia.
女士们 奥菲莉亚
What's up, crazy?
有啥事 疯子
Uh, I would like to invite you to my house for lunch.
我想邀请你去我家吃午餐
Oh, god. You know what?
天 你知道吗
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表