Why? 'Cause I'm old as dirt.
为什么 因为我老得掉渣
Oh, come here.
过来
You're not so old. Oh, sweet talker.
你没那么老 嘴真甜
Oh, my back.
我的背
My back. Oh, jeez.
我的背 天呐
I've never been sodomized in a child's nursery before.
我从没在幼儿园被爆过菊花
What fun. That's odd.
多有趣啊 那很奇怪
Oh, hey, you two.
你们两位
Hey. Oh, this is Trudy.
这是特鲁迪
This is Marcy and Karen.
这是玛茜和凯伦
This is Trudy, and Trudy was recently widowed.
这是特鲁迪 最近刚丧偶
It's true. I was.
真的 我刚丧偶
Yeah, my hubby O.D.'d. Oh, sorry.
我老公嗑药过头死了 节哀
But Jean-Luc Picard here
但这位"让-卢克·皮卡德"
has been keeping me company. Right? JeanLuc Picard.
一直陪着我 让卢克·皮卡德
He's not too big in the lap, you see,
他胯间那玩意儿没那么大
but he's enthusiastic, if you know what I'm saying.
但他很热情 你们懂的
Yeah, I know what you're saying.
是啊 我懂的
Hey. I thought you said they weren't coming.
我以为你说她们不来的
They said they weren't coming.
她们说她们不来的
Here they are. Good.
但她们来了 很好
Yeah. We got bored, we smoked weed,
我们很无聊 抽了点大♥麻♥
and we wanted to meet Atticus Fetch, yeah!
又想来见见阿提库斯·费治
You should. You should.
真的应该过来 真的
You should have sex with him. Both of you.
你们该和他上个床 两人都试试
He's single now,
他现在是单身了
and he's quite good in the sack, you know.
他床上功夫很好哦
A little lazy when it comes to the oral return favors and such.
就是给人做口♥活♥什么的时候有点懒
Unlike the ass whisperer here. That's me!
不像那些偷偷放屁的家伙 说的是我
He gives as good as he gets, he does.
他有多少就给多少 必尽全力
Oh, that's not exactly my experience.
我以前怎么就不是这样
Hey. Have you ever done Atticus before?
你和阿提库斯做过吗
Uh, no, I have not had the pleasure.
没有 我没这荣幸
We should do him together.
我们一起和他做吧
We could. Or we could go get a drink right--right now.
行啊 或者我们可以先去喝杯东西
Whatever you think, love.
听你的 甜心
Marcy, let me introduce you to Atticus.
玛茜 我来介绍你和阿提克斯认识
No. Allow me.
不必 还是我来吧
Okay. Whichever one. Lead the way.
好吧 随便哪位 带路就行
I see you have a new friend.
你新交了个朋友啊
Yes, and she's--and that's what she is, a friend.
是的 她就是 就是朋友而已
She's a lovely young woman
一个可爱的小女人
who has helped guide me creatively.
一直在帮我找灵感
Right. I'm sure.
是啊 我知道
Sort of a Florence Nightingale
在你需要时
in your time of need...
化身"弗洛伦斯·南丁格尔"
Kind of thing.
什么的
Well, you know what, I'm happy to see
看到你醋意大发
that I can still get a jealous rise out of you.
我真的非常高兴
But you just say the word,
但介于你刚才说了那个词
and I will stop the world and melt with you.
我要停下一切和你水乳♥交♥融
Yeah, I said that.
我说过的
You remember Eddie. Karen.
还记得埃迪吧 这是凯伦
Karen, you remember Yusuf Nero?
凯伦 你记得尤瑟夫·尼禄吧
Of course. The last time we were together,
当然 上次我们见面时
you were seeing that handsome African-American fellow.
你在和那位帅气的非洲裔同胞约会
No, that was just a phase, like you pooping on people.
那只是一个阶段 就像你跟人屎交一样
I had a feeling that was a passing thing.
我当时就觉得一定没戏
A milk chocolate mandingo fantasy.
牛奶巧克力曼丁哥[黑人♥民♥族]式幻想
Perfectly normal. You're entitled.
太正常了 你值得拥有
Particularly after the hell that this lunatic's put you through.
尤其是在经受了这个疯子给你的痛苦之后
Oh, okay, well, speaking of lunatics,
好吧 说到疯子
you know, Karen was recently married to a pansexual loon
凯伦之前嫁给了一个泛性恋疯子
named Richard Bates, the writer.
叫理查德·贝茨 是个作家
You know him? Are you kidding me?
你认识他吗 你在开玩笑吗
He's the man I took in my mouth.
我就是给他做的口♥活♥
Of course he is. Richard Bates.
毫不意外啊 理查德·贝茨
He wrote the definitive draft of John,
他笔下的约翰被迈克尔·曼搬上了大荧幕
the Michael Mann movie that won me the Academy Award
还让我拿到了奥斯卡最佳男主角
for Best Actor, but it's not about the kudos.
但是 这与荣誉无关
It's about the work. Of course not.
而是与工作有关 我明白
Karen.
凯伦
It has been many years since we've seen each other,
好多年不见
and yet you have not aged a day.
你一点也没变老啊
Your stems, your hindquarters remain glorious.
你的细腿 翘臀还是那么美啊
Your skin is flawless.
肌肤简直是完美无瑕
You are a beautiful woman.
你真是太漂亮了
Well, thank you, Eddie.
谢谢你 埃迪
You will do perfectly.
你一定会做得很好
Watch it, Nero. Eddie needs my help.
注意点 尼禄 埃迪需要我的帮助
Your effluvium is delightful, a rare vintage.
你散发出来的气味真让我无法抵抗
Come, allow me to seduce you.
来吧 那让我来引诱你一下吧
Now fuck off. Go away.
都滚开 出去
Well, we tried.
我们尽力了
Krull. Sorry.
克鲁尔 对不起
The one thing I know about Atticus
我知道阿提库斯
is he loves his fans, and we've got
很爱他的粉丝
a great, big one right here who would very much like to say,
而这有一个非常忠实的粉丝想跟他
"Hello."
打个招呼
And what's this big fan gonna do with me?
那她能给我什么"好处"
Hey, you.
喂
I'm somebody's mother.
我都当妈了
Yeah, but you're not mine, love.
没错 但又不是我妈 宝贝
How about a bit of suction?
给我口♥交♥几下怎么样
Allow me to handle this.
我来搞定
Allow me to handle this.
我来搞定
Well, it looks like we found the party.
这里好像有个大派对啊
Hello, girls. Who is this?
大家好 这是谁
Oh, please, Atticus, let me introduce you
阿提库斯 请允许我向你介绍
to my exwife. And mine.
我的前妻 也是我的
And the mother of my child.
我孩子的妈妈
You were both married to this woman?
你们俩都娶过这个女人吗
Yes. Yes, we were.
是的
What the fuck's wrong with you?
你们这他妈怎么回事
How much time do you have?
你有多少时间
Marcy. Huge fan.
我是玛西 你的忠实粉丝
Finally. A fan.
原来是个粉丝啊
She loves the musicians.
她很爱音乐人
She had quite a serious fling with Rick Springfield
她还跟瑞克·斯普林菲尔德搞过
once upon a time. Really?
那是很久以前的事了 真的吗
You were one of Jesse's girls, were you?
你是杰西的女人之一吧 是吗
Yes. Yes, she was.
是的 没错
She even had the ringtone to prove it.
她的手♥机♥铃♥声♥可以证明
Why is it you never mentioned a fling with a major fucking pop star?
你怎么从没提过你还跟流行歌♥手有一腿
I don't know, Stu.
我不知道 斯图
Maybe it's because you're so fucking jealous.
也许是因为你♥他♥妈♥嫉妒心太强
Maybe it's because you need to be the only cock in town.
因为你希望这里只有你一个男人
Maybe it's because I fucking love you so much, Marcy.
也许是因为我他妈太爱你了 玛西
That is why.
这才是原因
Okay, well, it looks like this meet and greet is over.
看来这次见面到此为止了
Let's go, Marcy. Yes. Leave her with me.
走吧 玛西 把她给我留下来
Oh, that's probably not a good idea.
这不太好吧
Yeah, we're happy to stay.
我们很乐意留下来
You're not actually my type.
说真的你不是我的菜
I usually go for tall, leggy blondes.
我喜欢那种个高腿长的金发美女
But you're quite sexual, aren't you?
但你真的很性感 不是吗
She's incredibly sexual.
她是很性感
Built for speed, born to fuck.
为刺♥激♥而造 为性♥爱♥而生
Sinking into this woman is like swimming in a vat of exquisite oil.
操她就像在一桶精油里游泳一样
Jesus Christ, Stu. A vat?
天呐 斯图 一桶
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表