from just falling into the ocean?
不会掉到海里
Well, for one, we're going to New York.
比如说 我们正要飞往纽约
There is no ocean.
一路上都没有海
That's even worse!
那更恐怖了
Certain death!
必死无疑
Okay, just buck up, buddy-boy.
好啦 振作一点 兄弟
This shit is too weird for me. I'm out.
这玩意儿太诡异了 我不干了
Hank. H-Han--Hank!
汉克 汉...汉克
Hank.
汉克
Hey.
嘿
Hey yourself.
嘿你妹
You just can't stay away from me, can you?
你离不开我了 对吧
What are you doing here, Hank?
你怎么在这 汉克
Oh, my presence was requested by the king of pop-tarts.
我是因为被某个塔饼之王请来的
Same. Oh, I get it.
我也是 我明白了
He's in the market for a new muse, is that it?
他在物色新的缪斯女神 是吧
Who says I'm interested?
谁说我感兴趣了
Well, you're here, aren't you?
你来了 不是吗
Maybe I heard you were gonna be here.
也许是因为我听说你也会来
Maybe you did. Did you?
或许就是这样吧
Maybe I just came with a friend.
也许我只是陪朋友过来
Oh, Jesus Christ.
我的天呐
No, I've got it.
不 我没事
I've got it. I'm fine.
我没事 好得很
Frank! Widow.
法兰克 寡妇
Oh, call me Trudy. Okay.
叫我特鲁迪就行 好
Beautiful.
很好
You had your dick in me mouth, remember?
我给你做过口♥活♥ 记得吧
Of course. Who could forget?
当然 永生难忘
Oh, he's got a nice rig on him, he does.
他很有技巧的 真的
He could foam the fucking runway with that thing.
他能射出泡沫来
Good to know. So you guys are BFFs now?
喜闻乐见 你们俩成闺蜜了吗
Yeah.
对
We've certainly got a lot in common, no?
我们有很多相同点吗 倒不是
Been riding the same disco stick and all.
骑过同一个小♥弟♥弟♥之类的
Staying or going?
是走是留
Staying or going, Hank?
是走是留 汉克
All right, favorite Radiohead album.
最喜欢的"电台司令"唱片
Oh, that's easy. None of them.
很简单 一张都不喜欢
That shit's way too cool for me.
那些玩意儿太酷了 不适合我
Oh, fuck off.
省省吧
All right, here's one for you.
给你想了一个
Side two, track three, Houses of the Holy,
一个名为"齐柏林飞船"的小乐队的专辑
by a little band they like to call
《圣屋》 第二面
the Led Zeppelin.
第三首歌♥
Mm, No Quarter.
《绝不手软》
You're good. You are good.
太厉害了 你太厉害了
You have no idea.
你不知道
I inherited a dead uncle's vinyl collection
一位叔叔死后把黑胶唱片留给了我
and spent years in my childhood bedroom
我小时候躲房♥间里听这些唱片
just listening to records.
听了很多年
Hmm. Is that all?
就这样
I will have you know, Hank,
我得让你知道 汉克
that I was a very good little catholic schoolgirl.
我可是个优秀的天主教女学生
Up to a point.
某种程度上
Oh, are you-- are you trying turn me on?
你是在诱惑我吗
Do--have you given any further thought to, you know, what--
你有没有进一步想过...
To what?
什么
You know, you said you could do something with me,
你说你能和我做些事
bring my best work out of me.
激发我写出最棒的作品
You said that you could be the hammer
你说你愿意当伯乐
that would help me to -- nail it.
促进我 实现理想
I'm not sure, Hank.
我不确定 汉克
Something tells me you're a little more trouble
有些事情让我觉得 你的价值小于
than you're worth.
你会带来的麻烦
No, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不
I-I can wax on and wax off with the best of them,
我会坚持不懈地激发最好的自己
Mrs. Miyagi.
宫城太太
Atticus would like a word with you.
阿提库斯有话要和你说
Ugh. Okay.
好
Not you, sweetheart.
不是说你 小甜心
I told you he wanted to get in your knickers.
我说过他想上你的
Well, it's not as easy as it looks.
没有看起来那么容易吧
Yeah, don't I know it.
是啊 我都不知道有这回事
Whoa. Groovy bedroom, dude.
这卧室真不错 老兄
This is not a bedroom.
这不是间卧室
This is my very own erotic chapel.
这是我自己的情♥色♥殿堂
That doesn't sound the slightest bit creepy.
这听起来还真有些毛骨悚然
The answer is yes. Sorry?
答案是"没错" 什么
I would very much like to enter
我非常乐意
into a relationship with you,
与你发生一段关系
one based solely on sexual pleasure
一段完全基于性快♥感♥
and the transference of inspiration.
和灵感涌现的关系
I'm sorry, Atticus,
抱歉 阿提库斯
but the answer is no.
但我的答案是"不要"
Tony said that you were like a miracle.
托尼说 你就像是一个奇迹
When you came into his life,
当你闯入他的生命
he was blocked and bloated
他愣住了 才思泉涌起来
and strung out on China white,
如同中国的汉白玉一般升华
and two days later,
两天后
he had a double album's worth of material.
他的创作足够发一张双碟唱片
I would--I would very much like to receive the same benefits,
我...我也想得到同样的帮助
in exchange for which you will experience
作为交换 你能享受到
first-class travel, pharmaceutical-grade narcotics,
一流的旅游 医药级的毒品
the occasional trinket,
情趣小物件
and--and a solid 5.9 inches
还有一根长达5.9英寸的
of--of rock-star penis.
摇滚明星擎天柱
That's from taint to tip.
化腐朽为神奇
And it's the high end of average.
绝对异于常人
Don't believe what you read.
别信你看到的那些
Wow, that does sound like the deal of a lifetime.
听起来真是一生难求的交易
But, uh, it's-- it's not really that simple.
但是 不是这么简单的
Why is it not that simple?
为什么不是这么简单
O-okay. I'll buy you a German automobile,
好 我还会给你买♥♥辆德国汽车
but that's it.
但只能这么多了
Atticus, your wife is outside.
阿提库斯 你老婆在外面
Yes, but I slipped her an Ambien.
对 但是我给她灌了安♥眠♥药♥
What? That's awful.
什么 你太差劲了
Is it? Why?
是吗 怎么了
'Cause you drugged your wife.
你居然给你妻子下药
She loves drugs.
她就喜欢药
Look, I'm not actually used to having to ask for sexual favors.
其实我很不习惯请求别人跟我做♥爱♥
Typically, they-- they just come to me.
一般都是 她们倒贴来的
I know.
我知道
I do.
真的
The thing is,
但是
when I throw in with a guy, I go all-in.
如果我要对一个人付出 我会献出全部
That sounds delightful.
听着很开心是吧
I need to know what we're trying to accomplish here.
我得知道 我们到底要做什么
A rock opera.
摇滚歌♥剧
About... love.
关于 爱情的
Great. All right.
不错啊 好吧
Play me something.
给我弹段音乐
You're fucking joking, right?
你开国际玩笑呢吧
I have to audition for you?
我他妈还得给你试奏吗
Do you think we'll make it?
你说我们能安全抵达吗
His favorite place to play
他最喜欢的演奏地点是
was Madison Square garden.
麦迪逊广场花♥园♥
Atticus promised to get me in there.
阿提库斯保证说要带我进去
I'm gonna spread his ashes all over the fucking place.
我要把他的骨灰洒遍那个该死的地方
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表