But you passed, Hank. Yes, I know.
汉克 但你当初放弃了 我知道
But I was not a well woman at the time.
我当时不是个好女人
Not only did you pass,
你不仅放弃了
you puked all over his piano... Yes.
还吐了他一钢琴都是 没错
And his cocaine. No, it is uncool, dude.
和他的可♥卡♥因♥ 伙计 这可不仗义
Yes, but we've made up since.
但后来我们和好了
You know, we've broken bread.
我们有福同享
We've shared women and cocaine.
我们共享女人和可♥卡♥因♥
I think he likes me again. Come on, Stu.
我看他又爱上我了 拜托 斯图
Help us out here.
帮我们一回
Look, fellas, as a producer,
你们听我说 作为一名制片人
there's only so much I can do.
我只能做这么多
The talent is driving the train on this one.
不然我就有本事能开火车了
But...
不过...
I will put in a call.
我会帮你们打个电♥话♥
Thank you.
谢谢
In the meantime, there is something you got to do for me.
与此同时 你们得帮我做点事
Anything.
什么都行
You have got to convince Marcy to sit down with me.
你们去帮我说服玛茜坐下和我谈谈
I have got to plead my case.
我得告诉她我的现状求情
My business is going to shit without her.
没有她我的生意会一团浆糊
I can't do that, Stu.
我做不到的 斯图
She won't listen to me.
她不会听我说的
Marcy Tits? It's Hankness.
是玛茜吗 我是汉克
Yeah, you got to do me a favor.
你帮我个忙
You got to sit down with Stu.
你和斯图坐下好好谈谈
I know he's a lying, cheating scumbag.
我知道他是个谎话连篇的卑鄙小人
But he misses you something fierce.
但他非常地想你
Yeah, he misses that sweet little blue pussy
没错 他想你的小骚♥穴♥
and that tight little raisin of a cornhole.
和紧致的甬道
All you got to do is sit down with him.
你只要和他坐下谈就行了
He won't munch your box, I promise.
他不会动你一根汗毛的 我保证
Scout's honor! He won't munch your box.
我拿荣誉保证 他不会动你的
No, I won't.
不 我不会的
It's just she tastes so fucking good.
只是她尝起来太可口了
If you say so.
正如你说得那样
Hold on a second, all right?
等会 先别挂
I never was the pussy-eater you were.
我从没尝过她的小♥穴♥
Well, you really should have thought about it, Charlie--
你真该尝尝 查理
you know, compensate for your shitty hang time
你懂的 好弥补你那
and your serious lack of inches.
又短又快的毛病
Jesus, fuck you, Stu.
天呐 我♥操♥ 斯图
Sorry, just keeping it real. Hold on.
对不起 我实话实说嘛 等等
Will you shut the fuck up, both of you?
你们两个 能不能都闭上嘴
Yeah? So you'll do it?
好 所以你答应了吗
Oh, she'll do it.
她答应了
Later, female ejaculator.
以后再聊 女汉子
Fuck you.
我♥操♥
Now, when you say "Fuck you," what do you mean exactly?
你说"我♥操♥" 是想表达什么意思呢
I mean just that--fuck you. And fuck him.
我的意思就是操你 还有操他
That arrogant motherfucker
那个傲慢的混球
was face-to-face with rock royalty,
可是近距离接触摇滚大腕啊
and he fucking blew it.
他居然给搞砸了
I really thought we mended fences.
我还以为我们已经握手言和了
We did. We have.
的确 我们言和了
I like you, Hank. I'm a fan.
我爱你 汉克 我是你的粉丝
But I can't collaborate with you
但如果你不是我的粉丝
if you're not a fan of mine.
我就不能跟你合作
Why not? Because it's not natural!
为什么 因为不合理
If I work with you, there will always be this little voice
与你合作的话 我的脑中肯定会
in the back of my head--
老有个声音在小声说
"He's not a fan.
他不是你的粉丝
He thinks you suck. Maybe you do suck."
他觉得你弱爆了 也许你确实弱爆了
Who wants to live like that?
谁愿意这样活着
"What are you? Tone deaf?"
你是谁 音痴
Like that? Hank.
这种吗 汉克
What?
什么
You are a fan. Aren't you?
你是他的粉丝 对吧
Yeah--yeah, you know what?
没错 你知道吗
I did what you asked me to do.
你让我做什么我就做什么
You said, go back, listen to your early stuff.
你让我回去听你早期的作品
That's what I did. Really?
我听了 真的
I did, yeah.
我听了 真的
Which record?
哪张碟
Which record?
哪张碟
Which record?
哪张碟
Which record?
哪张碟
It was so good.
非常棒的
It was, um...
是...
Go Fetch.
《加油 斐奇》
You don't sound very sure of yourself.
听起来你不太确定啊
No, no. I mean, that was--
不 不 它真是...
you know what?
你明白吗
That was really solid shit right there.
它纯粹就是一坨屎
I really, really enjoyed it.
我真的 真的很喜欢
What was your favorite song? What song did I like best?
你最喜欢哪首 我最喜欢哪首
On Go Fetch, what was your favorite song?
《加油 斐奇》里你最喜欢哪首
It's like children.
就像孩子一样
How do you choose a favorite song?
怎么能挑出最喜欢哪个呢
But if I had to choose,
但如果非要我选
like, if you put a gun to my head...
假如你拿枪指着我的脑门
Step and Fetch It.
《向前一步 拿来》
Really?
真的
That's my favorite too! Well, good.
我也最喜欢这首 太棒了
Yeah, I wrote that in 15 minutes on the shitter.
我拉屎的时候花了15分钟写的
I think it's responsible
我想都是因为它
for one of my least favorite hemorrhoids.
我才得了最讨厌的痔疮
Wow, that's a good story.
精彩的故事
Step and fetch it.
向前一步 拿来
Step and fetch it.
向前一步 拿来
Look, I'm in the middle of an epic shit storm right now.
我现在身处前所未有的事业风暴中
I fired my manager last week, because he's useless,
我上周炒了经理人 因为他是个废物
and I think he's stealing from me.
而且我觉得他在偷我的东西
They all steal.
大家都在偷
Mostly 'cause he was just a useless fucking glad-hander.
主要因为他就是个没用的哈巴狗
And I'm all out of cocaine,
我的可♥卡♥因♥用完了
and my dealer's not answering my calls.
我的卖♥♥家也不接我电♥话♥
And I just miss my magic songwriting powder.
我好想念我的神奇写歌♥粉
God, it makes me want to take a dump
天呐 我一想到这个
just thinking about it.
就想大便
Charlie? Yes?
查理 干吗
You're a useless fucking glad-hander, aren't you?
你也是个没用的哈巴狗 对吧
Yes, yes, I am.
没错 我是
Might you be in the market for new representation, Atticus?
你也许正在找一位新的代表 阿提库斯
Dude, you're a Hollywood agent--
伙计 你是个好莱坞经纪人
a wanker in a suit.
一个衣冠禽兽
What the fuck would you know about managing rock bands?
你♥他♥妈♥怎么会懂如何打理乐队
Hey, hey, don't judge the wanker by the suit.
别仅凭衣冠来判别一个禽兽
This dude, however bald and pasty--
这家伙 虽然又秃又蠢
as rock and roll as they come.
但和他们一样能摇滚
And loves to pound the pussy.
而且还喜欢鼓捣小♥穴♥
This is true.
这是真的
I love to pound the pussy.
我喜欢鼓捣小♥穴♥
He does.
他喜欢
Look...
听着
If you can get me some Peruvian flake,
如果你给我买♥♥些"秘鲁薄饼"
I'll maybe, possibly think about throwing you in the mix.
或许 我会考虑算你一个
One thing of Bolivian flake--done.
一是要拿到"玻利维亚薄饼" 没问题
Peruvian! Peruvian flake, you fucking moron!
秘鲁 是"秘鲁薄饼" 白♥痴♥
Any country you want.
你想哪个国家就哪个
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表