Charlie, what the fuck is this? She came on to me.
查理 这他妈怎么回事 她想搞我
She wouldn't take no for an answer.
她不准我拒绝
She tried to rape me!
她要强♥奸♥我
I wouldn't touch her with your dick.
我要是你肯定不会上她的
Really, really, she's disgusting.
真的 真的 她恶心死了
You are a fucking asshole!
你♥他♥妈♥就一混球
You know what, Robbie? He is just pretending to be gay!
知道吗 罗比 他只是假装基佬
I don't believe that for a second.
我一点也不信
Charlie? No! Fuck, no.
查理 当然不是 操 不是
Moment of truth, Charlie.
见证真♥相♥的时刻到了 查理
Open up and say ahh.
张开你的小嘴 啊
I can't!
不行
I got Hep-C?
我有丙型肝炎
Guess what, buddy. Me too.
猜怎么了 哥们儿 我也有
Come on, let's do this. Suck that shit.
来嘛 张开嘴 给我口♥交♥
Okay, but, really, my bigger concern is,
好吧 但是 我更为担心的是
what is this gonna do
这对我们的
to our professional relationship?
职业关系会有什么影响
Oh, I think it's gonna make things a lot fucking hotter.
一切都会变得更他妈的火♥辣♥
Okay.
好吧
Would you take a hand job?
给你打飞机怎么样
I think that there is a party in your mouth tonight,
今晚 我要在你的嘴里狂欢
Charlie Runkle,
查理·朗克尔
and I'm coming.
我来了
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好吧
Okay!
好吧
I can't! I can't!
我做不到 我做不到
I'm sorry. I just--I can't.
抱歉 我只是-- 我做不到
I'm--I'm straight as an arrow.
我是直男 像箭一样直的直男
I'm not perfectly straight.
虽然我不是百分之百的直男
If I was in prison right now, I'd probably be a total slut.
如果现在在监狱 我一定超级淫♥荡♥
But in the real world,
但在现实生活里
I definitely prefer the fairer sex.
我绝对会选更正常的性♥爱♥
I'm so sorry.
真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
真的很抱歉
I just--I'm such a big fan, and I just--
我只是 我是你的超级粉丝 我只是
I got caught up in a lie.
我卷入了这个谎言
You are a liar and a coward, Charlie Runkle.
你是个骗子 是懦夫 查理·朗克尔
Yes. Yes, I am.
是 是 我是
You know what else you are?
知道你还是什么吗
Fired.
你被炒了
See?
发现没
I feel the toxins about to release from my body.
一股暖流就要从我体内释放
Isn't this much better?
这不好多了吗
All the resentment is about to just explode out of me.
一切怨恨就要从我体内爆出
We should have done this years ago.
好几年前我们就该这么搞了
Your career would probably be in a lot better shape.
你的职业也许可以变得更好
Maybe. You never know.
也许 谁知道呢
I've been quite the self-saboteur.
我曾经自暴自弃
Hank? Yes, Charles?
汉克 查理
Hank, I've been found out. The jig is up, Hank.
汉克 我被发现了 把戏被拆穿了
I've been "inned."
我被"插"了
Can you give me a few minutes?
你能离开一小会儿吗
Just a few?
就一小会儿
Oh, listen, lady, I'm enjoying your whole...this.
女士 我很享受你的一切
But I'm not exactly sure how I feel about you in general.
但我不确定我对你有感觉
You know, you did fire me and then had me rewritten,
你曾经炒了我 又把我给改写了
which led to a nasty chain of events,
一堆烂事都从那而起
which, in turn, led to a devastating downward spiral.
让我从那以后一蹶不起
So don't let the hardness of Hank Jr. fool you.
所以别被坚挺的小汉克欺骗了
Uh, that shit did not sit well with me.
它跟我不是一条战线的
Would you guys be interested in a third, by any chance?
你们俩想不想来个3P
I'm fucking horny as hell right now.
我现在太饥渴了
Once a bottom-feeder, always a bottom-feeder.
小三一时小三一世
Fuck you, Hank. Hmm.
操 汉克 恩
Should we assume the deal is off?
我们可以假设生意黄了吗
Of course the deal is off, Hank!
当然黄了 汉克
And if the deal is off, I'm fired as fuck right now!
生意黄了也就意味着我被解雇了
And the thing they never tell you is how hard it is--
他们绝不会告诉你
growing up, finding your place in the world,
成长有多难 找到自己的位置有多难
accepting your fate.
接受命运有多艰辛
But if you're lucky, you have someone in your life
而如果你有幸 在你的生命中
who gets you...
会有人能让你
who accepts you for who you are...
接受真实的自己
who ever so gently nudges you towards your destiny.
有人能轻轻地鼓励你走向自己的命运
So, yeah, I guess you could say
所以我想你们可以说
I was born to be a writer...
我生来就是一个作家
Which is weird,
这是种奇怪的感觉
because I definitely wanted something else for myself...
因为我想要的人生不是这样的
something big...
我想要的
larger than life.
要高于生活
But it's a waste of time, wanting things,
但追逐事物是对时间的浪费
because sooner or later, the thing that wants you
因为迟早命运的召唤
is just gonna come up and tap you on the shoulder.
会不经意出现 拍拍肩让你跟它走
And you might want to be ready.
也许你想为那一刻做好准备
Good evening, ladies.
晚上好 女士们
Fuck you, Hank. What did I do?
滚你♥妈♥的♥蛋 汉克 我♥干♥什么了
You have a penis. Uhhuh.
你有个小♥弟♥弟♥ 这样
And she's embracing her she-ness.
她现在走大女子主义路线
You can't come in.
你不能进来
I like your poetry, woman, but I don't understand.
我喜欢你的诗 但我不明白
You don't need to. It's okay.
你不需要懂
So what's up? What's up?
怎么了 怎么了
I'll tell you what's up.
我会告诉你怎么了
Our daughter's pretty fucking talented--that's what's up.
我们女儿太有才了 就这样
I know. Mmhmm.
我知道 恩
You came all this way to tell me something I already know?
你大老远来就为告诉我我知道的事吗
No, I came all this way to tell you how sorry I am
我来是要告诉你我很抱歉
for my shameful self-indulgence over the past few months.
为我过去几个月的自弃的行为道歉
It's okay.
没关系
You don't owe me anything, Hank.
你什么也不欠我了 汉克
I'm just glad that you're feeling better.
很高兴你好多了
I-I fe-- I-I do. I-I feel better.
我 我的确好多了
And now that I'm relatively clean and soberish,
我现在比较干净和清醒了
I'm painfully aware of how we left things.
我痛苦地发现我们之间有很多事
It's just--I mean, I...
我想说...
It's all so Unresolved?
都还... 还没解决
Yes, exactly.
对 没错
Yes.
是的
It may have to stay that way for a while.
这种情况要持续一段时间了
I figured as much.
我猜也是
But, uh, we should reconvene again
但是 我们应该重聚一下
and talk about this--
最近挑个时间
the state of our union and whatnot...
好好聊聊我们的关系
sometime soon.
和别的什么
Let's play it by ear. Okay, we will.
拣日不如撞日 也好
We'll play it by ear.
看撞到什么日子吧
But in the meantime,
但同时
because of our pure-of-heart little munchkin
由于我们纯洁的小宝贝
beautiful daughter... Mmhmm.
美丽的女儿 恩
I'm going off to write something.
我打算写点东西
You're gonna write something? I don't know what it is.
你要写什么 我不知道是什么
Really?
真的
I'm gonna make my intentions known, Karen.
我要让大家知道我的意图 凯伦
Put it down on paper. Interesting.
写到纸上 有意思
Prepare to be John Woo'd. I will.
打算成为意识流吗 是的
I'm excited for you. Good.
我很期待
And I'm okay with all this. I'm relatively sanguine.
我对此没意见 我比较乐观
In fact... I am the sanguinator.
其实我是个乐天派
Good--good night.
晚安
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表