Yeah, I could get there in half an hour.
当然 我能在半小时内赶过来
Yeah?
干嘛
Just sayin' hey.
就打声招呼
Hey.
你好
We done? No.
结束了吗 没有
I wanted to apologize for being such a turd
我想为自己今早屎一样的行为
in the punch bowl this morning.
说声抱歉
At least, I think it was me. I mean, could have been you.
至少我觉得是我的原因 也可能是你的问题
Women's issues.
妇女问题
Hormonal fluctuations and whatnot.
荷尔蒙波动之类的
Is it--sorry, was this an apology or--
那什么 不好意思 你这是在道歉还是
Okay, it was me.
好吧 我承认是我
Yeah. Hank.
汉克
Faith. Nice to meet you, Faith.
费思 很高兴认识你 费思
What are you in for?
你为什么会到这来
Well...
这个嘛
It's a little personal, don't you think?
你不觉得这是隐私吗
Okay, well, then I will back up
好吧 那我退一步
and make with the polite conversation.
问点有礼貌的问题
Um, what do you do in the real world?
现实生活中你是做什么的
My relationship to the real world would be tenuous, at best.
我和现实的关系很薄弱
I hear that.
记下了
But, if you must know,
但是 如果你真想知道
I traverse the globe.
我和许多音乐大♥师♥一起
In the company of musicians.
周游世界
You're a groupie.
追星族啊
I prefer Muse.
个人倾向于穆斯
Sure, who wouldn't?
那是 谁不希望
That's nice work, if you can get it.
不错的工作 只要你能做
I'll take groupie
就算我是追星族吧
but "Muse" would really be more applicable,
但"穆斯"可能更贴切
since men have written songs about me.
因为很多人都把我写进了歌♥里
Well, I can see why.
我能看出来
Hank, you're not my type.
汉克 你不是我的菜
I wasn't trying to be.
我不是在勾搭你
Right, 'cause I'm not the least bit fuckable.
对 因为想上我可得花点心思
I didn't say that.
我可没这么说
They kind of frown on that sort of thing here.
他们不喜欢我们有肉体关系
Not that it matters.
不过无所谓
Because I only fall for extraordinary men.
因为我只看得上非凡出众的男人
Oh...Okay.
好吧
Would you say you're...extraordinary?
你觉得你是...非凡出众的吗
Fuck if I know, dude.
我也不知道
Congrats--I think that's probably
可喜可贺 我想这大概是
the first really honest thing I've heard you say.
我从你嘴里听到的第一句真话吧
So...anything else you'd care to discuss?
那么...你还有什么要说的吗
No, that-- that about covers it.
没了 全说完了
All right, then.
好吧 那就这样吧
All right.
好吧
There she is-- Rebecca Moody!
这不是丽贝卡·穆迪嘛
Rebecca Moody!
丽贝卡·穆迪
Marcy?
玛茜
Please, I beg of you.
拜托 算我求你了
Just a few moments of your time.
给我一点点时间
Ppl sit and spin, Stu.
拜...滚你♥妈♥的♥蛋 斯图
Sit and spin.
滚你♥妈♥的♥蛋
My heart aches for you, lover.
我的心在为你而痛 爱人
For--former.
是过去式
Former lover.
过去的爱人
Here, brought you cash.
看 我给你带了钱
No, just walking around money. No strings attached.
就是给你的钱 没有任何附带条件
This is disg-- you think you can bribe me?
这真是恶...你以为你能收买♥♥我吗
It's not a bribe when it's love.
这不是收买♥♥ 这是爱
It's not love when you're getting your hog polished
把你的小♥弟♥弟♥献给那位放荡的小明星
by slutty starlets.
这算哪门子爱
Marcy, it was just the twice with the one.
玛茜 我和她只上过两次床
Fuck you, Stu.
我♥操♥ 斯图
Okay. Fuck me.
那就操♥我♥吧
Wait, wait... I forgot.
等等 差点忘了
Brought you some of this.
我给你带了这个
Figured you might be running low.
估计你的可能快用完了
I miss making love with you, Marcy.
我很怀念和你做♥爱♥ 玛茜
I miss my sexy wittle wubber fucky.
我很想念我的性感迷人的小尤物
What about Lizzie?
那丽兹呢
Oh, please!
拜托
She was done with me
我和她早在
the second that we wrapped Santa Monica cop.
第二次去圣莫尼卡的时候就玩完了
So you know what I did?
你猜我♥干♥了什么
I cut her right the fuck out of the picture.
我把她踢出了我的世界
And she gave lousy blowies.
而且她吹♥箫♥的技术很烂
I mean, arrogant, lazy, toothy.
我是指 傲慢 懒惰 牙齿还硌人
Ouch. Ouchy.
真疼 疼死了
No.
不
Not fun. Not fun.
不好笑 不好笑
Hello. Wait, wait, wait--whoa.
等等 等等
What do we see here?
看看这是什么
Oh, my goodness.
我的天哪
No!
别
It appears-- it appears that mommy...
看起来 妈咪你...
I just found that. Is a little horny!
我刚找到的 有点饥渴哦
I was vacuuming!
我是在打扫卫生
Shut up! I know where you found it.
闭嘴 我知道你是在哪里找到的
I just found that. I found it too!
我刚找到的 我也找到了
Don't. You know...
别 你知道吗
I have a wonderful idea.
我有个绝妙的好主意
Don't. No. No, you don't.
别 别 别这样
Allow me to work on this with you, Marcy.
请允许我用这个给你性福 玛茜
Let me taste you again.
让我再尝尝你的香甜
Oh, jesus. No, please.
上帝啊 求你了
Please.
求你了
Let me just lick all of your troubles away.
我的舌头能为你驱散一切烦恼
Oh, jesus. No. No, no.
上帝啊 别拒绝
I'll give you one of daddy's long, slow tongue baths.
爹地我会用绵长缓慢的舌浴给你好好洗洗
Oh, my god.
天哪
Oh, god.
老天
My snorkel.
看我的潜水管
Oh, god.
天哪
Oh, jesus. That's what I'm sayin' right now.
上帝啊 我也刚想这么说
Okay.
好吧
Take off your glasses.
把眼镜摘了
What's with the muscle? Oh, him.
肌肉男是怎么回事 他啊
He gave me a ride. Why?
他送了我一程 为什么
Because I spent the night at his place.
因为我在他家过夜了
Oh...Okay.
好吧
Well, that's not the least bit disgusting.
这还真不是一点点恶心
Not to mention dangerous.
更别说还很危险
How do you know he's not a serial killer?
你怎么知道他不是个连环杀手
You should trust my judgment.
你应该相信我的眼光
I should? Why? You have--
我应该 为什么 你...
You have terrible taste in the opposite sex.
你看异性的眼光烂死了
Good visit, dad. I should get going.
今天很愉快 爸爸 我该走了
You sit and you stay.
坐下 呆着别走
Mm, what's his name?
他叫什么
You don't know.
你不知道
Jane, you ignorant slut.
傻丫头 你个无知的荡♥妇♥
That's why I didn't introduce you.
所以我才没介绍你们俩认识
I wasn't being rude,
我不想显得很无礼
I just didn't retain the information.
我只是没记住这个信息而已
I'm appalled.
我很吃惊
And I'm changing the subject.
换个话题
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表