剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
我是说 虽然我莫名其妙嗑药嗑了好几个月
I mean, yeah, I got secretly drugged for months on
过上了噩梦般的生活
end to the point I was living a nightmare
我都不知道自己是谁了
in which I couldn't recognize my own body
也不明白我的脑子怎么了
or understand what was happening to my brain, but,
但是 除此之外 都是不错的经历
other than that, it was a pretty chill experience.
我应该保护好你的
I should have protected you.
我真的想做你的好爸爸的 霍莉霍克
I really wanted to be a good dad to you, Hollyhock.
结果你根本不是我的爸爸
Well, turns out you're not my dad at all.
没错 我觉得这是好事
Yeah. Good thing, I guess.
没错 是好事
Yeah. Good thing.
明尼阿波利斯是吗 你租车还是打车
So, uh, Minneapolis, huh? Did you rent a car or a cab?
波杰克 一切都已经办妥了 我得走了
BoJack, it's all taken care of. I gotta go.
有没有什么我可以帮忙的
Is there anything, uh, I can do?
我可以帮你升舱 或者给你来一份更好的水果
I can upgrade your seats, or... or send you better fruit.
波杰克 听着 你不用像我爸爸一样照顾我
BoJack, look, I never needed you to be a dad.
我一切都很好
I'm going to be fine.
一开始我就告诉你了 我有八个爸爸
I told you from the beginning, I have eight dads.
没错 好事
Yeah. Yeah. Good.
但是...我从来没有哥哥
But... I've never had a brother.
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表