剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
to curtail gun violence.
我只是认为如果人们都有合适的气垫鞋
I'm just saying, if people have the right pumped-up kicks,
或许就能跑赢子弹
maybe they can outrun the bullets.
这些关于枪♥支♥暴♥力♥的言论都太让人沮丧了
All this talk of gun violence is depressing.
《女版飓风营救》是一部女权电影
Ms. Taken is a movie about empowerment.
我就是那个意思
That's what I've been saying!
这就是《BJ单身日记》多了点血腥谋杀而已
It's Bridget Jones with slightly more bloody murdering.
我们只要把关注点放在考特尼身上
We just have to keep the story on Courtney,
不要转到这个国家令人沮丧又无力阻止
and not on the depressingly unstoppable rise
防弹霜 SPF15,000,000
且持续上升的枪♥支♥暴♥力♥现实上去就行 关怀与祈祷
of real-life gun violence in this country, thoughts and prayers.
-关怀与祈祷 -关怀与祈祷
- Thoughts and prayers. - Thoughts and prayers.
女生最赞网
改变世界 变美
赞起来
妹子 赞起来
多喝水
敞开心扉 但别太开
众议院多数党党♥鞭♥提出新的跨党派合作计划
The House Majority Whip outlined a new bipartisan plan
来鼓励你接听电♥话♥
to encourage you to answer your ringing phone.
十月十二日 星期四 总而听之
For Thursday, October 12, this is All Rings Considered.
-我是罗伯特·西格尔 -我是奥迪·柯尼希
- I'm Robert Siegel. - And I'm Audie Cornish.
本提案将会在
The proposed bill would take effect
有人给你打电♥话♥时生效
when someone tries to call you
你会听到这个铃♥声♥
and you hear this ringtone.
-你好 -戴安
- Hello? - Diane!
有独家新闻给你
I got an exclusive for you.
你要为我的客户和她的新电影
You are going to write a glowing feature
写一篇镀金软文
about my client and her new movie.
-我为什么要... -你认识考特尼·波特诺伊
- Why would I... - You know Courtney Portnoy.
你知道她可能是因为和短裙女巫一起在
You probably recall when she soared as the thorny horticulturist
《肮脏两周》中饰演带刺的园艺师而迅速走红
in One Sordid Fortnight With the Short-Skirted Sorceress.
你愿意和波特诺伊在日式餐厅
How would you enjoy joining Portnoy
吃点烤猪扒闲聊一下吗
for a scorched soy porterhouse pork four-courser at Koi?
-等等 什么 -美化你的消息来源
- Wait, what? - Glorify your source,
但当然不要让人看出有刻意
but don't make it feel forced, of course,
尝尝罗宋汤 么么哒
and try the borscht. Smooches!
磁力杖
子弹
我 或者 巫师
赞美我吧
And that's how you do it, folks.
核桃泉疗养院
夕阳红社区
小心秋天
摔倒的季节
你敢说你把你妈妈丢在这个地方
You're telling me you didn't feel one twinge of guilt
心里从来都没内疚过吗
when you left your mom in this place?
内疚 内疚啊 我想想 没有
twinge of guilt, twinge of guilt, trying to remember, no.
-绝对没有过 -那真不幸
- Definitely not. - Damn.
你不了解我母亲
You didn't know my mom.
玩橄榄球 你不是那块料
Football? You don't have the haunches for it.
你只会让自己出丑
You'll only embarrass yourself,
如同你之前尝试的那些事一样
as in every other endeavor you pursue.
-但是妈妈... -如果你想下午没事就挨揍
- But, Mom... - If you're looking to get knocked around
干嘛不去试试
for an afternoon, why don't you just read
读你♥爸♥写的手稿
one of your father's manuscripts
然后告诉他他写的散文无聊又胡扯
and tell him his prose is pedestrian and derivative?
我试过 每次都有效
Works for me every time.
马男夫人 有人来看你
Mrs. Horseman, you have a visitor.
-你好 妈 -我认识你吗
- Hi, Mom. - Do I know you?
又来了 我确实没来看过你 被你逮到了
Here we go. Yes, Mom, I never visit. You got me.
-亨丽埃塔 -要玩这一套吗
- Henrietta? - Okay, we're doing this?
我觉得她是真不记得你了
I think she really doesn't know who you are.
她知道 这和八年级那次独唱表演失败后
She knows. This is just like when she pretended
她也假装不认识我一样
not to recognize me after my shaky choir solo in eighth grade.
我不得不搭钢琴师的车回家
I had to get a ride home with the pianist
一个比起弹琴更喜欢挠痒痒的人
who liked to tickle a lot more than just the ivories.
等我安然无恙回家了
When I made it home unscathed,
她说 看来没人想要你
she said, "Huh. I guess no one wants you."
亨丽埃塔 麻烦给我倒点橙汁
Henrietta, could I trouble you for some orange juice, please?
不要叫我亨丽埃塔 这里没人叫亨丽埃塔
Stop calling me Henrietta! Nobody here's named Henrietta!
亨丽埃塔 橙汁 立刻马上
Henrietta, orange juice. Now!
付钱请你来不是为了聊天的
You're not being paid for polite conversation.
-波杰克 你可能得... -你好 是你啊
- BoJack, maybe you should just-- - Oh, hello! It's you.
霍莉霍克
Hollyhock.
我得替亨丽埃塔道歉
I must apologize for Henrietta.
她是看二手书籍学会的识字
She learned to read on secondhand books.
你真的不记得了吗 是我 出名的波杰克
Mom, do you really not know who I am? Me, famous BoJack?
如果你要去拿橙汁 我也要一杯
If you are getting orange juice, I'd love a glass too.
好吧
okay.
鱼料理
所以我是真的很普通 也容易和人产生共鸣
So you see I'm really quite ordinary and relatable.
是啊 只是一个普通人而已
Yeah, you put your pants on one leg at a time.
代客泊车
我穿裤子一次伸进去一条腿
Well, I step into my pants one leg at a time,
然后穿裤佣人
then my trouser-maidens lift
同时抬起我的腿 免得弄皱裤子
the legs simultaneously to avoid wrinklage.
是的 当然 不然要穿裤佣人干嘛
Well, right, of course, why else have trouser-maidens?
-你好 木兰公主 -别来烦我们
- Konichiwa, Princess Mulan. - Just leave us alone, okay?
我是在恭维你
I was giving you a compliment.
首先 那不是恭维 那是日文"你好"
First, konichiwa is not a compliment, it's Japanese for hello.
其次 我不是日本人
Second, I'm not Japanese.
或许我该给你那张樱桃小口塞点东西
Maybe I could put something in that sweet mouth of yours
这样你就不会那么多话了
so you don't have to talk so much.
再走一步试试 混♥蛋♥
One more step, asshole.
那...
What...
我只是开个玩笑 不想惹麻烦
I was joking. I don't want any trouble.
-快点滚 -是...
- Tell your story walking. - ...the...
什么玩意儿
shit was that?
也不知道 就是本能反应
I don't know! My instincts just kicked in.
你为什么会有枪
Why do you even have a gun?
在电影里面拿枪的感觉太爽
Well, using it in the movie was so empowering,
所以我现在随时都带着 你要试试吗
and now I just carry it everywhere. Do you want to hold it?
不要 我是反枪人士
No, I am very anti-gun.
实际上我认为枪这个东西本身就--
In fact, I think the whole idea of guns is inherently--
该死 我竟然拿着一把枪 我拿着多久了
Holy shit, I'm holding a gun. How long has this been in my hand?
-很趁手 对吧 -手感还真挺不错
- Slides right in, doesn't it? - It actually feels kind of nice.
要不要试试射击 我们可以去我的靶场
Would you like to try shooting it? We can go to my gun range.
你还有私人靶场
You have your own gun range?
我是考特尼·波特诺伊 我什么都有
I'm Courtney Portnoy. I have all the things.
波特诺伊的玩具
波特诺伊的合金
我不敢相信你回来了
I can't believe you came back.
谁 我还是波杰克
Who, me? Or BoJack?
你看起来跟他一模一样
You look just like him.
大家都这么说
People tell me that.
你母亲的痴呆症正在迅速恶化
Your mother's dementia is progressing rapidly.
-你从哪里钻出来的 -我是故意悄悄接近你
- You came out of nowhere. - Yes. I snuck up on you on purpose
为了显示痴呆症有多么可怕
as a symbol for the alarming creep of dementia.
-毫无预兆 忽然出现 -谢谢 很生动
- It isn't there, until it is. - Thank you, very colorful.
我们试过给你打电♥话♥ 但是你留的号♥码
We tried to call you, but the number you gave us
-转到了特曼库拉一家三明治店 -真的吗
- connected to a sandwich shop in Temecula. - Is that right?
这是她几周来最有反应的时候了
This is the most responsive she's been in weeks.
我认为你和你女儿的经常探视--
I think with regular visits from you and your daughter--
不可能
That's not happening.
探望我母亲就如同泰伦斯·马利克的电影
Seeing my mom is like a Terrence Malick movie.
每隔十年左右看一次还行
Every ten years or so is bearable,
但超过那个频率就开始烦人了
but more than that and it starts to get annoying.
她活不了十年了
She won't last another ten years.
那就这么着了 再见 老妈
Well, I guess that's it, then. Bye, Mom!
走吧 霍莉霍克
Come on, Hollyhock,
我们去扫光这个吉露果冻摊
let's blow this Jell-O stand.
但我们还会回来的吧
We're gonna come back though, right?
我们不能这样丢下她一个人
We can't just leave her like this.
霍莉霍克 相信自己 你可以成就一切
Hollyhock, you can do anything if you believe in yourself.
-不行 我们要回来的 -亨丽埃塔
- No, we have to come back. - Henrietta?
-每星期都要来 -为什么
- Every week. - Why?
因为她是你妈妈 而痴呆症是遗传的
Because she's your mother and dementia is hereditary.
总有一天 你也会在这样一个疗养院里
One day, you're gonna be in a home like this,
我也是
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表