剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
and so will I,
难道你不希望有人来看你吗
and wouldn't you want someone visiting you?
好吧 我们会回来的 高兴了吗
Fine. We'll come back. Happy?
我的橙汁呢 人♥渣♥
Where's my orange juice, slag?
下周见
See ya next week.
花生酱先生当州长
我们是不是没有牛奶了
Are we out of milk?
我可以下班后去买♥♥点
I can pick up some after work.
不要使用水池
太好了 我再快速了解一下
Great. Also, real quick follow-up,
你为什么拿着把枪
why are you holding a gun?
天呐
Oh, my God!
我是不是开车回家一路上
Did I drive all the way home
都没有意识到自己拿着把枪
without realizing I was holding a gun?
难怪那个加油站的人
No wonder that guy at the gas station
没有收我糖果的钱
didn't charge me for the Red Vines.
我是不是抢劫了一个加油站
Did I rob a gas station?
经典戴安恶作剧
Classic Diane shenanigans.
支持花生酱当选州长
或者叫做"戴安剧" 好吧 注意安全
Or as I call them, "Diane-igans." All right, be safe.
先来解决一件事
Let's get one thing out of the way right now.
私人手♥枪♥
如果你是个男人 那你不懂
If you're a man, you're not gonna get it.
女生最赞网
私人手♥枪♥
有些人觉得自己懂 你也想懂
Some of you think you get it. You want to get it.
你听着我们讲的故事 点头同意
You listen, nod and say all the right things
点击量排行榜
对男权左滑
为她量身打造的沙发客
利亚姆·海姆斯沃斯的阴♥茎♥轮廓
超热热气球
克里斯·海姆斯沃斯的阴♥茎♥轮廓
说着有道理的话
when we tell you our stories.
但你仍无法弄明白
But you still can't actually know what it feels like
私人手♥枪♥
时刻保持警惕的感受
to constantly have your guard up.
在停车场 走在街上 甚至工作时
In parking garages, walking the street, even at work.
女生最赞网
私人手♥枪♥
我已厌倦帮男人们去理解
I'm tired of trying to help men understand
作为一名女性的感受
how it feels to be a woman.
从现在开始 我将尽己所能
Starting now, I'm doing what it takes
戴安·阮
为什么我要带枪
将权力握在自己手上
to put the power in my own hands.
所以我有了自己的枪
That's why I own a gun.
私人手♥枪♥
核桃泉疗养院
那是我们的毕业野餐
That was our senior picnic.
我在这里 还有小儿麻痹拉里
Here I am. There's Polio Larry.
她当然会记得所有重要人物
Yup, she sure remembers all the important people.
-那位是谁 -是我哥哥 克拉克杰克
- And who's this? - That's my brother, Crackerjack.
那不是克拉克杰克 是我
That's not Crackerjack, that's me.
照完那张照片三十秒后
Thirty seconds after that picture was taken
你就冲我嚷嚷 骂我把冰淇淋弄在短裤上了
you were yelling at me for getting ice cream on my shorts.
我不要冰淇淋 亨丽埃塔 我在控制体重
No ice cream for me, Henrietta. I'm watching my figure.
是啊 你想在死神来临时看起来漂亮点
Yeah, you want to look pretty for when Death comes to visit.
贝丝 不
Beth? No.
她不肯吃我的炖锅菜后我们就不说话了
We stopped talking after she wouldn't eat my casserole
然后我跟所有夜♥总♥会♥的人说她儿子是基佬
and then I told the whole supper club that her son was a gay.
好吧 你们惺惺相惜去吧
Okay. You two enjoy each other.
我去看看能不能勾搭上一个寂寞的富孀
I'm gonna go see if I can seduce a lonely dowager
把她的安♥眠♥药♥骗来
into giving me her night-night pills.
这是你吗
Is this you?
-这是我参加名媛舞会时拍的 -你好美
- This is me at my debutante ball. - You were so beautiful.
你也能瘦下来的 只要不吃甜食
You could be thin, too. Just go easy on the sweets
到什么地方去 别用走的 快跑过去
and when you go somewhere, don't walk, gallop.
太酷了 名媛奶奶
Ice cold, Grammy-gram.
早安
好莱乌
早安 好莱乌
Morning time, Hollywoo!
我是瑞安·西克莱斯特那型的
I'm A Ryan Seacrest Type.
我是比利·布♥什♥那型的
And I'm A Billy Bush Type.
这是我刚在提示卡上看到的
Here's something I'm just now reading on a cue card.
所有女士都在申请秘密携带枪♥支♥许可
All the ladies are getting concealed carry permits.
女士们只想有枪
这是最新潮流
It's the newest thing.
我可不想在一个月中某几天的时候
I wouldn't want to be around one of those ladies
在那些女士周围 如果你懂我的意思的话
at a certain time of the month, if you know what I mean.
不懂
I don't.
言归正传 我觉得女士们有个爱好是件好事
Joking aside, I think it's great these gals have a hobby.
制片人告诉我们
and I'm being told by our producers that
现在有个突发新闻提醒
we have a breaking news alert--
又发生了一起大规模枪击案
there has been another mass shooting.
我完全没有资格报道这么重大的新闻
I am totally unqualified to cover a news story this important.
但作为一名地道的白人男性
But as a straight white male,
我将满怀信心勇往直前
I will plow forward with confidence
并觉得自己做得不错
and assume I'm doing fine.
杀人蜜蜂 大开杀戒
又是发了疯的携枪者
Again with the crazy gunmen.
卡洛琳公主 如果枪击事件继续发生
Princess Carolyn, if this keeps up,
我们就只能把这部电影跟
we're gonna have to put this movie on the shelf
那部我们制♥作♥的关于笨保姆的
next to that wacky vacation comedy
疯癫假日喜剧一起上了
we did about the klutzy babysitter.
飓风桑迪
听起来很搞笑
That sounds hilarious!
你在电♥话♥那头干什么
What the hell are you doing on this call?
想象那部你刚说的搞笑电影
Imagining that funny movie you just described.
好吧 这些枪击事件有什么共同点
Okay, what do all these shootings have in common?
枪 子弹 你是谁 亚特·林克莱特吗
Guns? Bullets? Who are you, Art Linkletter?
著名讽刺专家
快说
Just spit it out.
都是男人
Men!
要是我们在《女版飓风营救》中大力宣传"女性"呢
What if we played up the "Ms." in Ms.Taken ?
在这个恐怖事件日益频发的世界里
In a world of increasing terror,
我们的电影告诉女性不用再害怕了
our movie tells women they don't have to be afraid anymore.
-现在你说到点子上了 -这么说的话
- Yeah, now you're talking. - When you put it that way,
几乎听起来像这些大规模枪击事件
it almost sounds like these mass shootings
会给我们的电影带来好处
could be a good thing for the movie.
不不不 当然不是 那些是可怕的灾难
No, no, no, of course not. They're a terrible tragedy.
我对受害者表示关怀与祈祷
And in my thoughts and prayers are with the victims.
-对 关怀与祈祷 -但是...
- Right, thoughts and prayers. - But...
无论什么让这些女性感到没有安全感
anything that makes women feel unsafe
都可能助长我们的票房♥
might actually help our box office.
但你不希望女性觉得不安全
But you don't want women to feel unsafe.
当然了
Of course not!
没人希望那样 没人那么说
Nobody wants that, nobody's saying that.
但如果她们已经觉得不安全了
But if they already do feel unsafe,
没有理由不去利用这点
there's no reason not to capitalize.
对 要是她们已经感到不安全了
Right, if they already feel unsafe anyway.
正是如此 我们没有让她们感到不安全
Exactly, we're not making them feel unsafe.
我们只是从中获利 尽管是间接的
We're just profiting, albeit indirectly,
从增加的大规模枪击事件中获利
from there being more mass shootings.
这样的话 就有好消息和坏消息了
In that case, I got good news and I got bad news.
坏消息就是你要准备避免被禁播
Bad news is you're gonna want to avoid the 405.
核桃泉疗养院
岁月如梭
小点声
Keep it down.
你拿着那本很薄的硬皮书干啥
Why are you carrying that thin hard book?
这不是书 是一盒DVD
It's not a book, it's a DVD case.
《胡闹的小马》
我们录过一集关于养老的特别集
We did a special episode about elder care.
现在我们要来看看这集
Now we're gonna watch it
学习一下怎么处理这老东西
and learn how to handle this bitch.
当你说"这老东西"的时候
When you say "this bitch",
你是指你♥妈♥的♥痴呆症 还是你妈
do you mean your mom's dementia or your mom?
我觉得你根据上下文能弄明白的
I think you can pick that up through context.
第二季 第12集
Season two, episode 12.
"我已经准备好拍特写了 痴呆先生"
"I'm Ready For My Close-Up, Mr. Dementia."
我想我要躺下来了
I think I'll go lie down.
伊森 你这位朋友是谁啊
Hey, Ethan, who's your friend?
伊森交了个朋友
Ethan made a friend?
这个老人一路从公园跟着我回了家
This old man followed me home from the park.
我能留下他吗
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表