剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
-把他们送上去 -好吧
- Get them out of here! -Okay.
不要啊 救我 我可是重要人物
No! Please! I'm important down here!
这太辣眼睛了 屋主协会马上就会得到消息了
Oh, what an eyesore. The HOA will be hearing about this.
大家永远不要再提在这发生的事
We are never talking about any of this ever again. Whew.
明天见 我们在贝克斯菲尔德有个集♥会♥
So I will see you tomorrow. We've got a rally in Bakersfield
然后去莫德斯托考察网球工厂
and then we're touring a tennis ball factory in Modesto.
好的
Okay.
遇见你是发生在我身上最美好的事
You're the best thing that ever happened to me.
-我一直没告诉过你 -没关系
-I don't tell you that enough. -It's okay.
如果做州长对你来说那么重要的话...
If this governor thing is really important to you...
并不是 在里面你也看到了 我是个糟糕的领导
It's not. You saw me in there. I'm a terrible leader.
我不想当州长了 我只是想让大家喜欢我
I don't want to be governor. I just wanted people to like me.
好吧 我喜欢你
Well, I like you.
来吧 戴安 我们回家吧...
Come on, Diane, let's go home...
算了吧
Oh, right.
感谢你邀请我来参加聚会
Well, thanks for inviting me to your party.
我玩得很开心 夜晚过得很快
I had a wonderful time. Evening really flew by.
当然
Sure.
-你们饿吗 -我饿了
- You guys hungry? - I could eat.
-埃塞俄比亚菜吗 -好久没吃埃塞俄比亚菜了
- Ethiopian? - Ooh, haven't done Ethiopian in a while.
我该回家了 我十天没见我男朋友了
I should go home. I haven't seen my boyfriend in ten days.
他可能会担心我
He's probably worried about me.
我喜欢埃塞俄比亚菜 特别是薄软饼
I'm down for Ethiopian. I love that sponge bread.
-是不是叫"英吉拉" -没错 英吉拉
- What do they call it, "Injera"? - Yeah, injera.
-对 英吉拉 -没错
- Injera, right. - That's right.
没错 超好吃的饼
Yeah, that's good bread.
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表