剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
热爱生命的表演 让她只能说
and life-affirming, that she has no choice but to say...
一周后
真是很棒的演出 你们可以继续你们的事业了
Wow! What a great show! Okay, you can keep your business...
-万岁 -太棒了
- Hooray! - Perfect!
如果你们的表演很棒的话 我会这么说
...is what I would say if you'd put on a good show.
只是为了当我说出
Just so you understand the
我真实反应时 你们能够明白
rubric when I declare my actual reaction,
"我不喜欢"
which is "I did not enjoy that."
不 我欢呼得太早了
Oh, no! My hooray was premature!
所以我必须建议你立刻解散
So I must recommend that you dissolve this venture immediately.
好了 你们听到这位女士说的了 各位上车吧
All right, you heard the lady. Get into the car, everyone.
我带你们回森林
I'm taking you to the woods,
那个老旧的废弃精神病院外
out by the old abandoned insane asylum,
靠近适合你们的小学的地方
near the elementary school where you belong.
今天剩下的时间我要请假
Hey, so I'm taking the rest of the day off.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
就是觉得现在不想工作
Just don't feel like working right now,
所以我想如果我强迫自己工作 那我一定做得很差
so I think if I force it, I'm just gonna do a bad job.
谢谢你 斯图尔特
Thank you, Stuart.
但是我想提醒你 你今天下午
But I did want to remind you about that bitch meeting you have
和那个时间网站有个"推鸡会"
this afternoon at that clock website.
你是说"推介会"
You mean the pitch meeting.
我很确定在日程上记得是"推鸡会"
Pretty sure it said "Bitch" meeting on the calendar.
似乎有些难听 我可以再去查一下
Seemed a little harsh. I could go double-check,
但是日程表在楼下所以...
but the calendar's all the way downstairs so...
-不用了 斯图尔特 谢谢你 -不用谢
- No, Stuart. Thank you. - You're welcome.
-怎么了 -波杰克 好消息
- What? - Hey, BoJack, great news!
-不是时候 没空说话 -等一下 就听...
- Bad time. Can't talk. - Wait, just listen for a...
好吧
Okay.
就这么办了 宝贝
Here we go, baby.
一周前
天 你没拿到你需要的牌
Oh, man! You are not finding what you need!
这牌可是很难玩的 蒂娜
The deck is a harsh mistress, Tina.
霍莉霍克 快来啊
Hollyhock, you gotta get in here!
蒂娜抓了一手牌 太逗了
Tina is drawing so many cards. It's amazing.
霍莉霍克 霍莉霍克
Hollyhock! Hollyhock?
霍莉霍克
Hollyhock?
急诊
那是她的名字吗
That's her name?
是的 我都说了三遍了 她叫"霍莉霍克"
Yes, for the third time, her name is "Hollyhock."
她的姓呢
And her last name?
曼海姆-曼海姆 斯迪姆若勒
Manheim-Mannheim, uh, Steamroller...
还有吗
Is there more?
好像还有个洛佩兹
I think there's a Lopez in the mix somewhere?
也许还有个钟
A Chung maybe?
抱歉先生 我帮不了你
I'm sorry, sir, I can't help you.
好吧 只是... 我的朋友
Okay, just... any information you can give me
对那个15分钟前被救护车拉来的
on the 17-year-old horse girl who came here by ambulance
17岁小母马的情况很感兴趣
15 minutes ago would be of interest to my friend,
富兰克林先生的... 朋友 汉密尔顿先生
Mr. Franklin's... friend, Mr. Hamilton.
如果你不能证明你是她的父母或者法定监护人
If you can't prove you're her parent or legal guardian,
我不能透露任何信息给你
I can't release any information to you.
-格雷罗 -什么
- Guerrero! - What?
霍莉霍克·曼海姆-曼海姆-格雷罗 鲁滨逊...
Hollyhock Manheim-Mannheim-Guerrero... Robinson...
泽尔博斯施拉格-宋-佛则雷利-麦克奎克 她的名字
Zilberschlag-Hsung-Fonzarelli-McQuack. That's her name.
大概5英尺8英寸那么高
And she's about five-eight.
她17岁了 9月的生日
And she's 17, her birthday is in September.
长得很像我
And... she looks like me.
她喜欢苹果但不喜欢苹果酱
And she loves apples but hates apple sauce.
她很有趣
And she's funny.
但不刻薄 这是很难得的
But she isn't mean. Which is pretty remarkable,
因为很多17岁的孩子
'cause a lot of 17-year-olds
都觉得刻薄就是有趣
think you have to be mean to be funny,
但是霍莉霍克很善良
but Hollyhock is very sweet,
即使她能讽刺别人
even if she can be sarcastic.
但是她的笑容...
But she has this smile with...
这样行不行
Does that help?
不行 先生 您是她的法定监护人吗
No, man. Are you her legal guardian?
见不到她 我是不会走的
I'm not leaving here until I get to see her.
请坐
Have a seat.
我不喜欢恋童癖杀人犯的双手
Well, I don't like pedophile murderer hands,
但我也不喜欢有人说牛油果的坏话
but I also don't like people talking trash about avocados.
这真的让人很头疼
This is a real head-scratcher for me.
接下来呢 每顿饭的悲伤...
I mean, what's next? The grief for every meal...
-她会没事的 -啊
- She'll be fine. -Huh?
我们必须想清楚怎么做对霍莉霍克最好
We have to think what's best for Hollyhock.
-霍莉霍克会没事的 -打扰一下
- Hollyhock is going to be okay. - Excuse me.
你在说霍莉霍克吗 你们是...
Did you say Hollyhock? Are you...
荷西·格雷罗
Jose Guerrero.
你好 谢天谢地你来了 我是马男波杰克
Hello, yes! Yeah. Thank God you're here. I'm BoJack Horseman.
我们认识你 我是她史蒂夫·曼海姆爸爸
Yeah, we know. I'm her dad, Steve Mannheim.
你惹恼了"曼海姆"
I'm the wrong Mannheim to mess with.
达肖恩·曼海姆
I'm Dashawn Manheim.
你惹恼了我 真正的"曼海姆"
I'm probably the right Manheim to mess with,
除非你跟我聊的是比舞 那样的话...
unless we're talking about a dance battle, in which case...
五 六 七 八 哈
Five, six, seven, eight. Ha!
-我警告你 -好吧
- You've been warned. - Okay. Yep.
邱普·鲁滨逊三世 你太让人讨厌了
Cupe Robinson III. I think you're just ghastly,
从服务台那里开始 我就非常讨厌你
and I was against this whole caper from the bell.
-好吧 -奥托·泽尔博斯施拉格
- Okay. - Otto Zilberschlag.
以前我是你的铁粉
Uh, formerly a huge fan.
-现在... 就是普通粉 -好吧
- Now... just a regular fan. - Got it.
我认识你 但不是从你的作品认识你的
I know of you, but not through your work.
-好吧 -我是格利高里·宋
- Okay. - I'm Gregory Hsung.
我只看国外电影 那是我的菜
I only watch foreign films. That's my deal.
阿图罗·佛则雷利
Arturo Fonzarelli, but I'm
因为我特别冷酷 所以大家都叫我"冰人"
pretty cool so people call me the "Ice Man."
我是奎克
And I'm Quackers!
-呱 呱 呱 -淡定 奎克
- Quack, quack, quack! - Easy, Quackers.
霍莉霍克怎么样了 他们不给我任何信息
How's Hollyhock? They wouldn't give me information.
他们为什么要给你信息 你又不是她爸爸
Why would they? You're not her dad.
我知道我不是 我只是想知道她好不好
No, I know. I just... Is she okay?
她会好的 医生说她运气不错 捡回了一条命
She will be. The doctor said she's lucky to be alive.
到底怎么回事
What happened?
-她嗑药过量 -不会吧 怎么可能
- She overdosed. - What? No.
你怎么会让这种事情发生 呱 呱
How could you let this happen? Quack, quack!
-奎克 淡定 -她吃了什么 我完全不知道
- Quackers! Settle down. - What was she on? I had no idea.
你什么都不知道吗
You had no idea?
你有没有照顾她 她都瘦成人干了
Have you looked at her? She's as thin as a pole.
我不在意你那些"波兰人的笑话" 达肖恩
You know I don't care for your Polish jokes, Dashawn.
她跟我们说你在照顾她
She told us you were taking care of her.
-没错 -我就知道她还太年轻
- I was. - I knew she was too young
不能独自这样生活
to be on her own like this.
她还是个孩子
She's a child!
她觉得佩德罗·阿莫多瓦的电影《我超兴奋》
She called Pedro Almodovar's I'm So Excited
就是个低俗作品
"Excessively kitsch."
"刻奇"本来就是浮夸的作品
Kitsch is excessive! That's the point!
我能不能看看她 能不能跟她讲几句
Can I see her? Can I talk to her?
-我们没叫警♥察♥来 算你运气好了 -呱呱
- You're lucky we don't call the police! - Quack, quack.
因为你 我们的女儿迷上了安♥非♥他♥命♥[毒品]
Our kid got hooked on amphetamines because of you!
-不是 我没有... -呱呱呱呱
- No, I didn't... - Quack, quack, quack, quack.
我觉得现在这里火♥药♥味太强了
Okay, I feel like there's a lot of male energy right now.
我还是过几个小时再回来吧
Why don't I come back in a couple hours?
先让霍莉霍克休息一下 我再找她聊几句
Give Hollyhock a chance to rest before I talk to her.
你疯了吗 你再也见不到霍莉霍克了
Are you insane? You are never seeing Hollyhock again.
-我能不能... -永远
- Look, if I could just... - Never.
-我有四个柚子 -好吧
- I have four grapefruits. - Okay.
亨丽埃塔 你要不要吃柚子
Henrietta, would you like a grapefruit?
我只有四个 但是愿意跟你分享一个
I have but four, but I will share one with you,
因为我善良又真诚
for I am kind and honest.
不会吧
No, no. No, no, no.
我的天哪
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表