剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
So the lesson here is I was right to never call her.
-等等 那谁... -你们在里面还好吗
- Wait, so who-- - Are you okay in there?
-别进来 -父女的浴室时间
- Don't come in! - Yes! Father-daughter bathroom time!
剪贴本
The scrapbook!
她手上有你睡过的所有女人的名单
She has that list of all the other women you slept with.
拿到那个本子 就能找到我妈了
If we get the book, we can find my mom.
给我几分钟时间 我把她引开
Give me a few minutes. I'll distract her,
你溜进去把本子拿出来
then you sneak in and grab the book.
几分钟后
和小马长得一模一样的表亲
And what was the first appearance
首次亮相是什么时候
of the Horse's identical cousin?
第八季 第四集
Season eight, episode four.
没错 小马的老板叫什么
Yeah, yeah. That's right. What was the horse's boss's name?
-你们在干什么 -我的天呐
- What are you doing? - Oh, my God!
你不该看到这一幕的 扭过头去
You're not supposed to see this. Look away!
没事的 霍莉霍克 妈妈和爸爸都会这样
It's okay, Hollyhock. This is what Mommy and Daddy do.
你说只需要几分钟的
Ugh! You said give you a few minutes!
我没想到会用这么久
I didn't think it would take this long.
我一般都很快的
I usually finish faster.
-你真恶心 -就是这样
- You're disgusting! - That's what I needed.
桑卓餐厅
可以给我一杯蚱蜢鸡尾酒吗
Can I please have a grasshopper?
没有他 公♥司♥拍完了《火星玩转地球》
So the studio finished Mars Attacks! Without him.
因为从来都没有人发现尸体
And since no one ever found a body,
从那以后 我的客户托尼·特隆博尼
my client Tony Tromboni has been making movies
一直在以蒂姆·波顿之名拍电影
under the name Tim Burton ever since.
我是哈维·菲尔斯坦
I'm Harvey Fierstein.
你的排卵期即将结束
Your ovulation window is closing soon.
请开始交♥配♥
Please commence copulation.
天呐 我们得走了
Oh, fish! We gotta go.
-不能先吃完吗 -你听到手环的话了
- Can't we finish lunch? - You heard the bracelet.
那我先买♥♥单
Okay, well, uh, let me get the check.
-没时间了 拉尔夫 -我们要付
- There's no time for that! Ralph! - We gotta pay for our--
我身体里有一颗卵子已经成熟 等待受精
I have an egg inside me that is ripe to be fertilized.
他的名字是菲尔伯特
His name is Philbert.
-卡洛琳公主 -菲尔伯特·斯蒂尔顿
- Princess Carolyn-- - Uh-uh! Philbert Stilton,
他会是个温柔可爱
and he's going to be sweet
聪明伶俐 杰出的单簧管乐手
and smart and a phenom on the clarinet,
有一天你会在他乐队练习后接他回家
and one day you'll be driving him home from band practice
他会突然
and he's going to all of a sudden
说出一句深刻而真实的话
say something so insightful and true
绝对让你惊讶
that you'll be positively
这种话居然出自你儿子口中
floored it came out of the mouth of your son.
但是如果你不马上带我回家让我怀孕
But if you don't take me home right now and impregnate me,
-菲尔伯特就永远不会存在 -我们走
- then Philbert will never exist. - okay, let's go.
-是你让我引开她的 -没必要谈论这个了
- You told me to distract her. - We don't need to talk about it.
我们拿到了名单
So now that we got the list,
就要去和每个女人都见面吗
we gotta go see all these other women?
不是每个 只有你睡过之后
Not all of them, just the ones you didn't see
九个月都没见过的那些人
in the nine months after you had sex with them.
-大部分都这样 -想到了
- That's gonna be most of them. - Yeah, figures.
邪恶的皱巴巴的婊♥子♥
蒂尔达·麦迪逊 你和CBS周二九点档
Tilda Madison? You dated the Timedium,
《时间灵媒》女主角交往过
Tuesdays at 9:00 on CBS?
我从来都不懂那个剧 时间灵媒是什么
I never understood that show. What's a Timedium?
她是个灵媒
She's a medium,
还可以穿越时间 侦破罪案
but she can also travel through time and she solves crimes.
太蠢了 她会时间旅行而且是个灵媒
That's so stupid. She time-travels and she's a medium?
但她一直都破不了自己丈夫的谋杀案
But the one crime she can't solve is her husband's murder.
我叫霍莉霍克
So my name is Hollyhock
我爱苹果讨厌苹果酱 太黏了
and I love apples but hate applesauce, too slimy.
我当过JV足球队长
I was the captain of the JV soccer team--
波杰克 为什么要带这个孩子来我的圣殿
BoJack, why did you bring this child into my sanctum?
我速战速决
I can make this real quick.
你有没有在2000年抛弃我的秘密婴儿
Did you give up my secret baby in the year 2000?
波杰克 你还记得我们分开的原因吗
Oh, BoJack, do you recall the impetus for our uncoupling?
天呐 每一个都要回忆过去吗
Oh my god. Is every one of these gonna be a whole thing?
你既卑鄙又粗俗
You were a cad and a boor.
但你讽刺嘲弄的风格一定程度上
But your fits of sardonic japery amused,
令人愉快 直到你让我怀孕
to a point, until you impregnated me.
我脑中突然充斥着理想家庭生活的美梦
Suddenly, I was awash in dreams of idealized domesticity.
但当我告诉你我怀了孩子
But when I told you I was with child,
我收到一张200元的支票 备注写着
I received a check in the mail for $200 with the memo line,
"波杰克承担堕胎费用的一半"
"BoJack's half of the abortion."
所以你把我送去领养了吗
So you put me up for adoption?
没有 孩子 我堕胎了
Child, no. I had the abortion.
不错 小波杰克到处晃悠不是什么好事
Nice. You don't want any little BoJacks floating around.
这个世界最不需要的就是更多这样的垃圾
Last thing this world needs is more of this garbage.
-打扰一下 -不 你很棒 还不错
- Uh, excuse me? - No, you're great, you seem cool,
但是如果可以穿越到过去阻止这一切
but if we could go back in time and prevent it...
对吧
Right?
霍莉霍克 我不是说
Hollyhock, I didn't mean...
顺便说下你的剧超难看 应该叫《无聊灵媒》
By the way, your show sucks. Should be called Tedium.
你的子♥宫♥蕴含着生命的奥秘和创造的能力
Your uterus contains the secrets of life, the ability to create.
-开快点 天啊 -已经开很快了
- Go, go! Oh, God! - I'm going!
此刻 你的卵子已经冲破肿胀的滤泡
At this point, your ovum has burst out of the swollen follicle,
沿着输卵管这一绵长的河流而下
traveled down the long gentle river of the fallopian tube,
投入丝滑的子♥宫♥温暖的怀抱
and been welcomed by the warm embrace of the silk-lined uterus.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
你必须立刻让这颗珍贵的卵子受精
You must fertilize that precious ovum now
否则它将会化为虚无
or it will disintegrate into nothingness.
踩油门啊 为了菲尔伯特
Hit the gas! Do it for Philbert!
立刻靠边停车
Pull over your vehicle, now!
他喵的
Oh, fish!
总而言之
So in conclusion,
我不认为加州是全国最重要的州
I don't think California is the greatest state in the country.
但它可以成为
但它可以成为
But it can be.
说得好 我想探讨下[向下钻] 可以这么说
Beautifully put. I'd like to drill down, as it were,
新闻快报 花生酱先生赞成水力压裂
-水力压裂这个话题 -尽管问[钻]
- on the subject of fracking. - Drill away.
就在几小时前 你太太戴安·阮
Now, mere hours ago your wife, Diane Nguyen,
抨击水力压裂
被看到边吃散乱的三明治
seen here eating a messy sandwich,
边在网上发表了一篇名为
published an essay online titled
《反对水力压裂的理由》的文章
"The Case Against Fracking"
她在文章里的原话是
in which she posits, quote...
"如果支持水力压裂的政客们知道这有多危险"
"If these frack-happy politicians even knew how dangerous it was,
"就不会允许在自家后院搞这个"
they wouldn't allow it in their own backyards."
-那是戴安写的吗 -见鬼了
- Diane wrote that? - Damn.
花生酱先生 你太太发出了挑战
Mr. Peanutbutter, your wife has issued a challenge.
你会允许在自家后院搞水力压裂吗
Would you allow fracking in your own backyard?
我会的
I would.
现在通过"潜望镜"与我们直播连线的
Joining us now via Periscope
是弗兰基·弗莱克利[广♥告♥]
is Frankie Flackery,
广♥告♥让你心想事成钻井公♥司♥的
foreman and spokesyak for Flackery Will Get You Everywhere
工头和发言牛
industrial drilling company.
你好吗
How are ya?
弗莱克利·弗莱克 我们来谈谈水力压裂
Flackery Flack, let's talk frack.
花生酱先生请你到他家里挖掘
Mr. Peanutbutter has invited you to drill on his property.
你愿意接受他的邀请吗
Will you take him up on this invitation?
今天下午我就能派一队人过去
I could have a team there this afternoon.
随时恭候 先生们
Ready when you are, boys!
警♥察♥先生 很抱歉 我们赶着回家
Sir, I apologize. We are very eager to get home.
你刚才时速是58公里 这里限速...
You were going 36 miles per hour. The speed limit here...
56公里
is 35.
-对 -我不是什么大数学家
- Yes. -Now, I'm no mathematician.
-我只是区区一名警♥察♥ -好的
- I'm just a humble officer of the law. - Okay.
你告诉我 58比56小还是大呢
So you tell me, is 36 below 35 or is it above 35?
赶紧开完罚单让我们走吧
Just write us a ticket and let us go.
跟喵喵警官顶嘴可是大逆不道
Now, now, talking back to Officer Meow Meow is a major no-no.
你好 哈维·菲尔斯坦在此
Hello! Harvey Fierstein here.
刚才谁说话 是不是还有一个人在你车里
Who said that? Is there another man in your vehicle?
-有人吗 -快出来 这位朋友
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表