剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
Okay. I'm gonna get some gas.
好吧 我弄明白了
All right. I got the lowdown.
首先 很重要 我给你买♥♥了这个纪念币
First of all, very important, I got you this flattened penny.
我会永远珍惜它的
I will cherish it always.
-很抱歉我之前很惹人烦 -别在意
- I'm sorry for being annoying before. - Don't worry about it.
这么着
Here's the deal.
现在这么堵 我们可以继续原路程
With this traffic, we can stay on our current trajectory
到了夏威夷刚好能在檀香山斯蒂尔顿酒店
and get to Hawaii just in time to spend two luxurious hours
享受两小时的奢华时光 然后掉头回家
at the Honolulu Stilton, and then turn around and come back,
或者我们可以在去夏威夷半途上的朴素旅馆住下
or we can hang out here at the Thrifty Lodge
在这风景迷人的公路休息区和加油站共度时光
at this charming halfway to Hawaii rest area and gas park.
打扰一下 我们要这里最好的房♥间
Excuse me, we would like your finest room, please.
所有房♥间都是一样的
All our rooms are the same.
这里提供什么样的餐点呢
What kind of cuisine is on premises?
街对面的加油站有个熟食店
There's a deli at the gas station across the street.
-温泉浴场几点开放 -没有温泉浴场
- And what are your spa hours? - There's no spa.
如果我想办大型晚会
Okay, if I wanted to have a big gala,
可以用你们的大宴会厅吗
could I use your grand ballroom for that,
还是说需要提前几个月预定呢
or is that booked months in advance?
必要的时候我可以勉强接受小宴会厅
I could settle for a demi-ballroom in a pinch,
但都是正装出席 场地也不能太寒酸
but attire will be formal, I don't wanna upstage the venue.
这家节俭旅馆没有宴会厅
We have zero ballrooms in this Thrifty Lodge.
明白了 这样就很好
I see. This will do nicely.
你是不是说过一直都想要一个宴会厅
Didn't you tell me once you always wanted a ballroom?
其实不是的 我想要的是贝尔屋
Actually, no. What I wanted was a Belle-room.
那是什么 装满铃铛[谐音]的房♥间吗
What is that? Like a room full of bells?
是装满大部头书籍 还有大窗户和梯子
It's a room full of big books, with big windows and a ladder,
就像《美女与野兽》里贝尔得到的房♥间
like Belle got in Beauty and the Beast.
-它的名字就叫贝尔屋吗 -是藏书室
- And it's called a Belle-room? - It's called a library.
但我叫它贝尔屋 因为它太神奇了
But I called it a Belle-room because it was magical.
因为这是我为一个虚构的房♥间编的名字
And since it was a name I made up for a room that wasn't real,
那就意味着它只属于我自己
that meant that it was just mine.
太可爱了 宝"贝尔"
That's adora-Belle.
-西伯恩 西伯恩 -什么
- Hey, Seaborn! Seaborn! - What's that?
你是西伯恩海马奶代言人对吧
You're Seaborn's Seahorse Milk, right?
没错
Ha! That's right.
天呐 我可以和你"甲自♥拍♥"吗
Oh, man! Can I get a shellfie?
就是甲壳类动物的自♥拍♥
That's like a shellfish version of a selfie.
去吧 去拍照片
Go, take a picture.
会让他们很开心的
It'll make their day.
-你确定不介意吗 -我在房♥间等你
- You sure? You don't mind? - I'll be in the room.
别和你的新朋友玩得太晚了
Don't stay out with your new friends too late.
伙计们 我来了 你们还喜欢我什么地方
Hey, guys. I'm coming down. What other of my things do you like?
然后
Okay, so...
供应商说"我真的应该去爱荷华州试试"
So the supplier said, "I really oughta give Iowa a try."
但我说"兄弟 我最远只能到堪萨斯城"
But I said, "Buddy, Kansas City's about as far as I can go."
长话短说 我们要在圣路易斯见面
Long story short, we're meeting in St. Louis.
我要和霍莉霍克说话
I need to talk to Hollyhock!
-她不在这里 -你们一定要让我见她
- She's not here. - You have to let me see her.
求你们了 我一路坐飞机到威奇托市来
Please, I flew all the way here and it's Wichita,
我在威奇托也没有别的事要做
so it's not like I got other shit to do in Wichita.
没人让你来
No one told you to come here.
你是那个喜欢外国电影的对吧
You're the one who likes foreign movies, right?
记得《天使爱美丽》里她听人讲故事的片段吗
That part in Amelie, where she listens to the guy's story?
这就是那个片段 我就是讲故事的人
This is that part. And I'm the guy with the story.
我现在需要你当我的爱美丽
And I need you to be Amelie right now.
我不喜欢外国电影 我喜欢外国影片
I don't like foreign movies. I like foreign films.
好吧 你真是很荒唐了
Okay, you're impossible.
余下的人 麻烦你们再听我说几句
The rest of you, please, just listen for a second.
我知道你们讨厌我
I know you hate me.
但是拜托为了霍莉霍克 听一下
But for Hollyhock, please, listen.
所以这段时间 她一直和我待在一起
So the whole time she's staying with me,
但是这不合理呀 不是吗
it doesn't make sense, right?
如果我是她的爸爸 那她妈妈哪去了呢
If I'm her father, where is her mother?
这种看问题的方式可真是
Well, that's an extremely heteronormative way
-太异性恋了 -不 我是说 医学上
- of looking at things. - No, I'm saying, medically,
和我上♥床♥然后生下霍莉霍克的那个女人在哪呢
where is the woman I had sex with that made her be born?
对吧
Right?
这是一开始霍莉霍克来洛杉矶的原因
That's why Hollyhock came to L.A. in the first place.
然后呢
Okay...
然后我就想到 "如果我不是她爸爸呢"
But then I thought, "What if I'm not her father?"
你不是她爸爸 我们才是她爸爸
You're not her father. We are her fathers.
你们是 我知道 我知道
You're her fathers. Yeah. I know, I know.
你们八个 个个都很在意这个 我明白
Eight of you, each have your own cute thing, I get it.
我的意思是 霍莉霍克和我有同样的DNA
My point is, Hollyhock and I have the same DNA,
但这不证明我就是她父亲
but that doesn't mean I'm her father.
你不是 因为做一个父亲 不仅仅是
You're not. Because being a father isn't just--
天哪 我感觉你们在故意误解我的意思
God, I feel like you are willfully misunderstanding me.
我想说的是
What I am saying is,
我甚至在生物学上都不是她的父亲
I'm not even her father biologically.
-什么 -我的爸爸是她的爸爸
- Excuse me? - My father is her father.
什么
What?
我去了洛杉矶的每一家医院和县办公室
I went to every hospital and county clerk house in L.A.
我排了很多队 填了很多表
I waited in lines, filled out forms,
问了所有能说上话的人
talked to anyone who would talk to me.
直到我知道
I wouldn't rest
我做了所有能做的事 我才停下来
until I knew I'd done everything I could.
但是 没有一个小马女孩
But there was no record of a little horse girl
在霍利霍克生日那天出生
born on Hollyhock's birthday...
所以呢
Okay, so?
在洛杉矶没有 因为她不是在洛杉矶出生的
...in L.A., because Hollyhock wasn't born in L.A.
她是在旧金山出生的
She was born in San Francisco.
我脑子里的一点点疑惑
I got a little bug in my brain
是我父亲帮我搞明白了
that my father knocked up the help.
所以我就去了旧金山
So I went up there,
把那一堆事情又做了一遍 然后我找到了
and I did the whole thing again, and I found it.
写着她母亲名字的出生证明
The birth certificate with her mother's name,
一清二楚地写着 亨丽埃塔·普赖驰丽
clear as day, Henrietta Platchkey.
亨丽埃塔·普赖驰丽
-那是 -不过 她现在在哪呢
- That's-- - But where is she now, right?
我在脸书上查了一下她
Looked her up on Facebook.
我知道你们在想什么
I know what you think:
"马男波杰克也有脸书账号♥"
"BoJack Horseman has a Facebook account?"
显然我没有 因为只有电脑迷才上网
Obviously, I didn't, because the Internet is for nerds.
但我知道这是一个找人的好办法
But I know it's a good way to find people,
所以我注册了一个账号♥ 然后找到了她
so I set up an account, and I found her.
她住在明尼阿波利斯 是名护士
She lives in Minneapolis. She's a nurse.
电♥话♥号♥码在脸书页面上
Her phone number was on her Facebook page.
我希望霍莉霍克能知道这个
And I wanted Hollyhock to have it.
-这些都是你做的 -她必须知道
- You did all that? - She has to know.
你不用告诉她我来过
You don't have to tell her I was here.
我会永远离开她的生活
I'll stay out of her life forever.
你可以跟她讲我是个混♥蛋♥
You can tell her I'm an asshole.
说这是你自己发现的
Say you found this on your own.
我不在乎 但你必须告诉她 务必
I don't care, but you have to tell her. Please.
#@¥%……&&**&……%%¥
Whittagut dittagoo yittagoo gittaguys thittagink?
*&…#…%¥¥#)()#@
Hittagollittagy-hittagock's stittagill frittagail.
-伙计们 -*&……@#
- Guys-- - Littaget's jittagust
~@&……%¥*
tittagell hittagim whittagut
&@#%¥#@*()*
hittagee wittagants tittagoo hittageer.
-好吧波杰克 我们会告诉她的 -是吗
- All right, BoJack. We'll tell her. -Yeah?
是的 但你要离开 现在
Yeah. But you need to leave. Right now.
好
Okay.
为你的生命奔跑
逃离疯狂小丑医生
接种疫苗签到
欢迎来到洛杉矶最棒的健身处
Welcome to the best workout routine in L.A.
没什么比恐惧更能激发人了
Nothing motivates like fear.
所以记住 只要你在这儿 千万别停下
So remember, once you're in there, don't stop running.
如果小丑医生捉住你了 他们就会咬你
If the clown dentists catch you, they will bite you,
而且他们的牙口很健康
and they have very healthy teeth.
好吧 但那不是真的 对吧
Okay, but not really, right?
不 是真的 他们真的会咬你
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表