剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
but you didn't give me much choice.
过去几天是挺疯狂的
I know these last few days have been crazy.
-这正是难的地方 -退出竞选吧
- But this is the hard part. - I need you to drop out of the race.
-什么 -花生酱先生 这样做不值
- What? - Please, Mr. Peanutbutter. This isn't worth it.
听了你那些话
I hear what you're saying
我会更加考虑满足你的需要
and I will try to be more conscientious of your needs.
-退出竞选 -因为满足你需要很重要
- Drop out of the race. - Because your needs are important.
我又给女生最赞网写了篇报道
I've written another piece for Girl Croosh.
-"反对花生酱先生声明" -什么
- It's called "The Case Against Mr. Peanutbutter." - What?
按下这个按钮即刻生效
When I hit this button, the post goes live.
戴安 别这样
Diane, don't.
我也不想 只要你退出竞选就不发
I don't want to. And I won't, if you drop out of the race.
天呐戴安 不能这么做
Jesus, Diane. You can't do that.
因为只有你
Because you're the only one
可以为这个家做决定吗
who's allowed to make decisions for this family?
不 因为这会让人觉得夫妻不和
No. Because it's gonna come off as a weird lovers' spat
我们都会难堪
and it's just going to embarrass everyone.
-很抱歉我让你难堪了 -拜托
- Well, I'm sorry if I embarrass you. - Oh, come on.
你答应我不会水力压裂
You told me you weren't going to frack,
现在我打开自家水龙头
and now I can't turn on a faucet
都免不了受到三度烫伤
in my own home without getting third-degree burns.
我懂了 有人激怒了你
Oh, I get it. So like always, you're mad at someone,
你的解决办法就是
so your solution is
把丑事抖露给所有人看
to air your dirty laundry for everyone to see.
不 跟我俩无关 我不想让你当州长
No. This is not about us. I don't want you to be governor
因为你当不好
because you would be bad at it,
因为你主张不了任何事
because you don't stand for anything.
已发布
不
No!
外星神犬[电影]
你敢 罗伯特·布莱克给我的
Don't you dare. Robert Blake gave me that mug.
不 你...
No! Oh, you...
-我不... -闭嘴 上衣脱掉
- I don't... - Shut up. Take off your shirt.
压裂我吧 花生酱先生
Frack me, Mr. Peanutbutter!
压裂我
Frack me!
*九十年代时*
*Back in the '90s*
*我参演了一部著名电视剧*
*I was in a very famous TV show*
*我是马男波杰克*
*I'm BoJack the Horseman*
*那匹马波杰克的行为大家了如指掌*
*BoJack the Horseman Don't act like you don't know*
*我想沉迷过去*
*And I'm trying to hold on to my past*
*都过了这么久 我想我不会长久了*
*It's been so long I don't think I'm gonna last*
*我应该会努力让你明白*
*I guess I'll just try And make you understand*
*比起人我更像马*
*That I'm more horse than a man*
*还是比起马我更像人*
*Or I'm more man than a horse*
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表