剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
and thanks you for helping her study for nursing school.
实际上 她确实在学习护理
As a matter of fact, she is studying for nursing.
我知道 我能听到你们在隔壁调情
I know. I can hear your flirting through the wall,
就在你所谓的"写小说"时间
when you're supposedly "Working on your novel."
我敢打赌你觉得她爱上你了
I bet you think she's falling in love with you.
你这个敏感的 被世人误解的艺术家
You sensitive, misunderstood artist.
她肯定不会失望的
Won't she be disappointed.
我不明白为什么你们不直接离婚
I don't know why you don't just get a divorce already.
没错 这是好莱坞的生活方式
Oh, sure, that's the Hollywood way.
"家里没有芥末了 我们离婚吧"
"We're out of mustard. Let's get a divorce!"
"我有点不开心 离婚"
"I'm a little sad. Divorce!"
"这些年我们渐行渐远
"We've grown apart over the years
我们的成年儿子搬出去了
and our adult child has moved out of the house
我们也没有在一起的理由了 离婚"
and there's no reason for us to stay together. Divorce!"
这个确实是离婚的正当理由
That actually is a legitimate reason to get a divorce.
你把我的身体糟蹋成这样
Well, who else would have me now?
还有谁会愿意娶我呢
After what you did to my body?
-我糟蹋 -不管怎样 你要这幅画吗
- What I did? - Anyway, do you want this painting?
是你外祖父留下来的
It belonged to your grandfather,
他深知婚姻的意义
a man who knew what marriage meant.
-当然 -我大老远送过来 不是吗
- Sure. - I drove it all the way down here, didn't I?
-你还是收下比较好 -我说了我要
- You might as well take it. - I said I'll take it.
没错 要 你只会索取
Of course. Take. That's all you ever do.
你要在这儿待多久 妈
How long you sticking around for, Mom?
给我倒杯酒 然后我就走
Just pour me a drink and I'll be on my way.
把你好好灌醉
Yeah, let's get you good and liquored up
然后让你沿海岸线开车
before you drive up the coast.
我今晚要和汤娅·哈丁约会
I got a date with Tonya Harding tonight.
汤娅·哈丁与南希·克里根
同为美国花样滑冰运动员
1994年冬奥会前
哈丁指使他人打伤克里根右膝
并因此遭美国花滑协会终身禁赛
她是好的那个吧 我总是把她们俩搞混
She was the good one? I always get them confused.
听说你的剧被砍了
I heard your show was canceled.
三年前的事了 你真是与时俱进啊
Three years ago now. You're really on the pulse, huh?
我从来都不懂有什么好看的
I never understood the appeal.
就是一堆傻不拉几的故事
It's just a bunch of silly stories.
有些人喜欢傻不拉几的故事
Some people like silly stories.
对我来说没什么好处
Lotta good they ever did me.
虽然不是易卜生的剧作 但是
It's not Ibsen, but...
看你那样瞎折腾只会让我难过
It would only depress me to watch you bumble around like that.
我牺牲了那么多 就是为了让你干这个
All the sacrifices I made, so that you could do this.
谢谢你的画
Thanks for the painting.
有个东西一直提醒我
It'll be nice to have something
让我想起这段对话 真是不错
that always reminds me of this conversation.
几个月后
-碧翠斯 -怎么了
- Uh, Beatrice. - What?
我
I, uh--
我搞砸了
I gummed things up.
是亨丽埃塔
It's Henrietta.
她把自己的肚子搞大了
The girl went and got herself pregnant.
是她自己搞大的
Oh, she got herself pregnant?
你能找她谈谈吗 女人之间
Can you talk to her? Just woman to woman?
她想把孩子生下来 我 我说服不了她
She wants to have the baby. I-- I can't talk her out of it.
你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say?
我没别的办法了 碧
I'm out of options, Bea.
你以为我很享受拿着帽子对你卑躬屈膝吗
You think I enjoy groveling to my own wife, hat in hand?
如果不是你没有尽到妻子的义务...
If you weren't so neglectful in your wifely duties...
-闭嘴吧 -我对不起你 我该怎么办...
- Don't you dare. - I'm sorry. What do--
我不知道该怎么办了
I don't know what to do. I...
求你了 帮我搞定这件事吧
Please. Just-- just fix this for me, please.
我知道你恨我 碧 请你为那个可怜的女孩想想
I know you hate me, Bea, but please just think of the poor girl.
天哪
Oh, God.
你被解雇了
You're fired, of course.
我对不起你 夫人
I'm so sorry, Mrs. Horseman.
他对我太好了 所以我...
He was just so kind to me and I felt so--
让我猜猜 他说你让他想起了他去世的妈妈
Let me guess, he said you reminded him of his dead mother.
他说她的头发跟我一样 他在照片里面看过
He said she had hair like mine. He saw it in a picture once.
-你真的想要生下这个孩子吗 -我想生下来
- Do you really want this child? - I... I think so?
是个小母马
It's a baby horse. A girl.
我需要帮助 我在学习护理
I need help. I'm studying to be a nurse,
可是学费一直上涨
and tuition keeps going up.
都不是我的错
None of that is my fault.
如果我能完成学业找到工作 一切都会好起来
If I can just finish school and get a job, it'll be okay.
你工作的时候谁来照顾孩子
And who's going to care for the baby while you work?
因为上帝不会给你带孩子的
Because God knows he won't.
别哭了 哭不能解决问题
Well, don't do that. What does that solve?
除了哭 我也不知道该怎么办 夫人
I don't know what else to do, Mrs. Horseman.
好吧 我们给你付学费
All right. We'll pay for your tuition.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yes.
你必须把这个孩子送给别人领养
And you'll give the baby up for adoption.
不行
No.
你以为你这是你想要的吗 其实不是的
You think you want this, but you don't. Not like this.
夫人...
Mrs. Horseman--
不要因为这个孩子放弃你的梦想
Don't throw away your dreams for this child.
不要让那个男人像毁了我一样毁了你
Don't let that man poison your life the way he did mine.
你要完成学业 成为一名护士
You are going to finish your schooling and become a nurse.
遇到一个男人 一个好男人 嫁给他
You'll meet a man, a good man, and you'll have a family,
但是请相信我 现在这样可不是你想要的
but please believe me, you don't want this.
亨丽埃塔 你必须相信我
Please, Henrietta, you have to believe me.
求你了 你不要走我的老路
Please, don't do what I did.
我的娃娃 我的娃娃去哪儿了
My-- My baby! Where's my baby?
你看你
Oh, look at you.
你很棒 亨丽埃塔
You did it, Henrietta.
天哪
Oh, my God.
不要 求你们了
No, no, no. No, please.
住手 求你们了
Please don't. Stop.
住手 你们为什么要这么做
Stop! Why are you doing this?
碧翠斯 记得我们说过吗
Beatrice, remember what we say about crying?
哭泣是愚蠢的
Crying is stupid.
但是 爸爸 让他们不要烧掉我的东西
But, Father, tell them not to burn my things.
亲爱的 他们必须这么做
But, darling, they have to.
你的病已经传染了所有东西
Your sickness has infected everything.
最艰难的时期过去了
The hard part is over.
等等 等等 我想抱抱她
Wait. Wait. I wanna hold her.
-不行 你会舍不得的 -等等
- No. You'll get attached. -Wait!
为了你的好 我们必须烧掉他们
It all must be destroyed for your own good.
-我要抱抱她 -这是为你好
- I need to hold her. - This is for your own good.
-别烧掉我的娃娃 -不行 特别是这个娃娃
- But not my baby. - Yes. Especially your baby.
看到没 这样感觉好点没
See, doesn't that feel better?
不要
No!
我的孩子娃娃
My baby!
等等 求你了 我想抱抱她
Wait, please. I need to hold her.
不行
No, no.
等等 求你不要走 我要抱抱她 求你了
Wait. No, please come back. I need to hold her. Please.
不要
No!
别哭 你得坚强
Come on now, be strong.
不要让女人的情绪毁了你
You can't let your womanly emotions consume you.
你不想最后变成你妈妈那样吧
You don't wanna end up like your mother now, do you?
-不想 -我保证
- No. - I promise.
有一天 这些都将成为愉快的回忆
One day this will all be a pleasant memory.
祝你好运 后会无期
Best of luck. See ya never.
-你是谁 -再见 妈妈
- Who is that? - Bye, Mom.
波杰克吗
BoJack?
-妈妈 -波杰克 是你吗
- Mom? - BoJack? Is that you?
没错 是我
Yeah, it's me.
-好吧 这是哪儿 -这是你现在住的地方
- Well, oh, what is this place? - This is where you live now.
-不对 -妈妈...
- No. Is it? No. - Mom...
-波杰克 我们在哪里 -我刚刚告诉你了
- Where are we, BoJack? - I just told you.
我不明白
I don't understand.
-我在哪儿 -你在...
- Where... Where am I? - You're...
密歇根
in Michigan.
-密歇根吗 -没错
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表