剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
*Oh, so fast*
*但是回忆永恒*
*But memories, they last*
-夏天 冬天 年复一年 -年复一年
- Summer, winter, year by year - Year by year
*这首歌♥将在我耳边萦绕*
*I'll hear this song inside my ear*
-重新寻找爱情 -那是明智的决定
- Try to restart - That'd be smart
*但你永远活在我的心里*
*But thoughts of you haunt my heart*
*不要 我不想孤单*
*No, I don't want to be alone now*
*我在等待时机*
*Just biding my time*
*想要有人陪伴*
*I need somebody dearly*
*亲爱的 你那么美丽动人*
*And darling, you'd be sublime*
*春去秋来 起起落落*
*Spring and autumn, up and down*
*起起落落*
*Up and down*
-我一直想离开这个小镇 -或许我会
- I keep trying to escape this town - And I just might
*我会逃离*
*I'll take flight*
*或许是明天 但不是今夜*
*Maybe tomorrow, not tonight*
妈妈
Mother?
萨里
Sal! Sally!
-舒格曼夫人 -他中弹时到底发生了什么
- Mrs. Sugarman. - What happened when he got shot?
他去的快吗 有没有痛苦
Was it quick? Did he suffer?
埃迪 我们赶紧撤
Eddie, come on. Eddie, let's go!
-那不是你的 -那是我们光明正大偷来的
- That's not yours! - Yeah! We stole that fair and square.
-舒格曼夫人 -求你了 告诉我
- Mrs. S. - Please, please tell me.
求你了
Please.
舒格曼夫人 你要控制你自己
Mrs. Sugarman, control yourself.
还给我
Hey, gimme that!
-求你了 -妈妈
- Please! - Mother?
大家为什么都停下来了 怎么回事
Why did everybody stop, huh? What's the gag?
我想跳舞 想飞翔
I want to dance. I want to fly!
女士 您喝醉了 出洋相了
Listen, lady, you're sloshed and making a scene.
我建议您还是再喝一杯 镇定一下
Do the responsible thing: have one more drink to steady your nerves
然后带着您的女儿 开车回家
and then drive yourself and your young daughter home.
求你了 别让我回到那寂静的房♥子
Don't make me go back to that quiet house, please.
-妈妈 我们走吧 -埃迪 走吧
- Mother, let's go. - Eddie, let's go!
-您没事吧 -我没事
- Are you all right? - It's okay. I'm okay.
我的手扭来扭去 不听使唤 不过...
My hands are doing the Wiggly Doozle in three-four time, but--
我有个好主意 还是你来开车吧
Say, I got a swell idea. Why don't you drive?
但我不会开
But I don't know how.
不难的 超级简单 小菜一碟
Why, it's only as easy as finding a hobo in a barrel of beans.
没事的 一切都会变好的
It'll be grand. Everything will be just grand.
-走吧 -给我回来
- Let's go! - Get back here!
天哪
Jeepers!
哈哈 我们是流氓
Yeah! We're hooligans!
再快点 我想回到从前的感觉
Faster. I want to feel alive again.
让我再疯狂一把
I'd do anything to feel alive.
没想到你办事还是挺牢靠的
I gotta say, you really knew how to handle those salad tongs
一下子就搞定了
for someone who appears to have never eaten a salad.
你嗓子不错啊
Yeah? Well, you got a nice set of pipes.
你就像乔诗·葛洛班 他都不知道自己有多搞笑
You're like a Josh Groban who doesn't also think he's funny.
现在
Okay, now,
这房♥子算是彻彻底底修好了
the house is absolutely, totally finished.
太棒了
Wow.
你帮了我大忙 我想报答你
I wish I could somehow pay you back for all your help.
没什么大不了的
Don't sweat it.
埃迪
Hey, Eddie.
你搞什么
What are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥想搞什么飞机
What the hell'd you do that for?
我也不知道 我以为你会飞过来救我
I don't know, I thought you would fly to save me
或许让你飞起来 能打开你的心结
and by making you fly I would, in a sense, be saving you!
我跟你说过多少次了 我不想飞
How many times do I have to tell you? I don't fly!
傻♥逼♥ 你现在就在飞啊
You're flying right now, asshole!
你为什么要让我飞起来
Why'd you make me do that?
不用客气
You're welcome.
洛林死后 我再也没飞过
I haven't flown since Lorraine died,
现在你毁了这一切
and now you ruined it.
显然 这不是我们想要的结局
Okay, obviously this was not the preferred outcome for either of us.
你想要飞吗 好吧 我带你飞
You want to fly? All right, let's fly.
-我♥操♥ 我还好 -你还想飞得更高吗
- Oh, shit. No, I'm fine, actually. - You want to go higher?
你想知道我们能飞多高吗
You want to see how high we can go?
这是个悲伤的话题 我不该提起来的
Clearly this is a sore subject. I was wrong to bring it up.
我们还是下去吧
Let's go back down, huh?
洛林死去的那晚 她想回去
The night Lorraine died she wanted to go back,
可我却想看看我们到底能飞多高
but I wanted to see how high we can go.
小心 飞机
Plane! Look out!
你想体验一下洛林被吸到飞机发动机进气口的感觉吗
You want to know how Lorraine felt when she got sucked into that engine?
我们只是不起眼的小虫 不是吗
We're all just tiny bugs, right?
天哪 不要 振作点
Oh, God. No, no, come on.
振作点
Come on.
你疯了吗
Are you insane?!
我不想活了
I don't want to live!
你救我♥干♥嘛
Why did you save me?
我不想活了
I don't want to live!
你到底怎么想的 你是想在舞台上
What were you thinking, hoofing around the dance floor
彻底放飞自我吗
like a motorized freckle?
-觉得自己牛逼吗 -亲爱的 你就别讽刺我了
- Did you snap your cap? - You mustn't despise me, darling.
-求你了 -你看看可怜的碧翠斯
- Please. - That's before mentioning poor Beatrice.
你也想要了她的命吗 她是我们的唯一了
You aiming to get her killed as well? She's all we got.
别对妈妈发火了
Don't be cross with Mother!
我不知道自己怎么回事
I don't know what's wrong with me.
你每天这样歇斯底里
How am I supposed to sell sugar
让我还怎么卖♥♥糖
and keep my secretary's self-esteem afloat
让我怎么安心打点生意
when you're having honest-to-goodness fits of hysteria?
-爸爸 别吼了 -我真的控制不了
- Don't yell, Father. - I just can't anymore.
我控制不住想他
I can't stop thinking about him.
我不想跟别人在一起 也不想一个人
I can't be with people and I can't be alone.
约瑟夫 我不知道怎么改变这一切
I don't know how to be better, Joseph.
帮帮我 我想好起来
Please fix me. I want to be better.
戴安·阮 47条新消息
波杰克来电 挂断 接听
波杰克 你在哪儿 还好吗
BoJack? Where are you? Are you okay?
我也不知道 对不起
I don't know. I'm so sorry.
没关系 告诉我 还好吗
It's okay. Talk to me. What's going on?
我在密歇根 这里很漂亮
It's Michigan, and it's beautiful here,
-一切都很糟糕 -你在密歇根吗
- and everything sucks. - Michigan?
-波杰克 回来吧 -我不能回去
- BoJack, come home. - I can't.
我不属于那儿 我不属于任何地方
I don't belong there, I don't belong anywhere.
事实上 洛杉矶敞开怀抱欢迎所有人
But that's the thing, everybody belongs in Los Angeles.
-进入洛杉矶没有壁垒 -天哪 你说的没错
- There's, like, no barrier for entry. - Oh, God, that's true.
他们确实如此
They do let in just anybody.
昨天我在咖啡店
I was at a coffeeshop yesterday,
碰到一个人一直在
I heard a guy trying to impress someone
给别人安利他众筹的网剧
by soft-pitching a web series he crowdfunded.
让我猜猜:
Let me guess:
肯定是讲他和他朋友的趣事
the web series is about how funny he and his friends are,
-比如约会 -他说像HBO的《都市女孩》
- just like hanging out. - He described it as HBO's Girls
-只是换成男人的视角 -什么
- but, like, from a guy's perspective. - What?!
他就这样在咖啡店免费给别人看网剧吗
And he's just giving this away for free in a coffeeshop?
有没有人给这家伙拿一套咖啡店工作服
Somebody get this guy an overall!
重要的是那个咖啡师
The important thing is that barista's
后来肯定会跟他啪啪啪的
definitely going to have sex with him later.
戴安 我想你了
I've missed you, Diane.
我也想你
I've missed you, too.
-妈妈还好吗 -她现在很好
- Is Mother okay? - She is now.
她只是一下子没有控制住自己
She just let her womanly emotions get the better of her, that's all.
一个小手术就好了
Nothing a little operation couldn't fix.
手术
Operation?
如果伤心欲绝 什么药都不管用
What's broken in the heart can never be repaired,
脑袋却不一样 各种高科技能治
but the brain, well, we have all sorts of science for the brain.
她现在重新振作了 她非常想见你
She's a brand new woman now, and she'd like to meet you very much.
-妈妈 -宝贝
- Mother? - Oh, hello.
碧翠斯来了
It's Beatrice.
没错 我的漂亮女儿
Yes, that's right. What a pretty girl.
-他们把你怎么样了 -别担心
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表