剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
Do I know you?
不 只是来蹭某个愚蠢名媛的派对
Nope, just crashing some dumb debutante's party.
你说的"愚蠢"
Oh, do you mean for "Dumb"
是说派对还是说名媛
to describe the party or the debutante?
因为我要么会同意 要么会生气
Because I might agree with you, or I might be offended.
你就是那个愚蠢的名媛 对吧
You're the dumb debutante, aren't you?
碧翠斯·舒格曼 欢迎来我的愚蠢派对
Beatrice Sugarman. Welcome to my dumb party.
巴特斯科齐·马男 为你的美貌倾倒
Butterscotch Horseman. Charmed, I'm sure.
你经常蹭这种派对
You crash a lot of these?
有免费的酒喝就行
I'll take my free alcohol where I can get it.
攒钱去加州
Saving for California.
加州有什么
What's in California?
金斯伯格 卡萨迪 斯奎林盖蒂
Ginsberg, Cassady, Squirrelinghetti.
然后你会问我这些是不是小镇 我开始嘲笑你
This is where you ask me if those are towns, and I smirk at you.
姐懂这个套路
I am familiar with the Beats, thank you.
金斯伯格还不错 但是要让我说
I like Ginsberg all right, but if you ask me,
斯奎林盖蒂就是个疯子
that Squirrelinghetti is nuts.
-你喜欢他们什么 -我喜欢什么
- What's your interest in them? - What's my interest?
他们是我们这一代里面最杰出的人才
They're the greatest minds of our generation.
我要西去加入他们
I'm heading west to join them,
因为我也是最杰出的人才之一
because I'm one of the greatest minds too.
-我明白了 -你会明白的
- I see. - You will see.
我正在写下一部美国最杰出的小说
I'm writing the next Great American Novel.
关于什么的
Oh, what's it about?
关于真♥相♥ 战争
It's about truth! It's about war!
关于承诺给我们的
It's about the twilighting
那些生活的暮光边界
frontier of the lives that were promised us.
但是是关于什么的 里面的角色是谁
But what is it about? Who are the characters?
我可没说过
I never claimed to have the whole thing
我全都想好了 对吧
sorted out just yet, did I?
好像会很畅销的样子
Sounds like a best seller.
你在讽刺我 女人这样可不是好事
You're sarcastic, which is an ugly thing for a woman to be.
我不明白你这种性格的人 怎么能指望
I don't know how you expect to nab a husband at a party like this
在这种派对上钓到丈夫
with a personality like that.
恭喜 你跟我父亲看法一致
Oh, congratulations. You and my father express the same concerns.
如果我是你父亲
If I were your old man,
我也会担心你嫁不出去
I'd be anxious to get you married off, too.
我打赌你的感谢致辞很敷衍
I bet your thank-you letters are perfunctory,
你的花朵装饰毫无灵感
your flower arrangements are uninspired,
你的屈膝礼也很尴尬
and your curtsy is an embarrassment.
看来你毒舌我就跟我讽刺你差不多
Looks like you pegged me as well as I pegged you.
你母亲看到你会怎么想
What must your mother think of you?
她再也不会想什么事情了
Oh, she doesn't think much... about anything, anymore.
我很抱歉 她去世了吗
Oh. I'm sorry, did... did she pass?
-不 严格来说没有 -我母亲去世了
- No, not exactly. - Mine did.
很遗憾
I'm very sorry to hear that.
我当时还小 记得并不清楚
I was little. I don't remember, really.
但是她戴着和你一样的钻石
But she had a diamond just like yours.
我在照片里见到过
I saw it in a picture once.
-是的 这是我母亲 -什么
- Yes, this is my mother. - What?
我想把她丢在这儿
I'd like to leave her here.
能不能一下付五年的费用
Can I pay for the next five years now
这样我就可以不用再想起有这个人了吗
so I don't have to think about her again?
我--
Oh, jeez, I--
抱歉打扰了 但是我们得上场了
I'm sorry to interrupt, but we have to do the thing now,
我们得...那个
where we do the... things.
对哦
Right. Um...
-我先失陪了 -当然 听起来很重要
- Please excuse me. - Of course, it sounds very important.
约瑟夫·舒格曼夫妇隆重介绍他们的爱女
Mr. And Mrs. Joseph Sugarman present their daughter,
碧翠斯·伊丽莎白·舒格曼小姐
Miss Beatrice Elizabeth Sugarman.
护送她的是科宾·C·柯瑞门先生
Chaperoned by Mr. Corbin C. Creamerman.
请看她的脚步
Look at her go, folks.
如此轻盈跃过每一个跳栏
Clearing every hurdle.
请看她美丽的身影
Look at that form.
多么精致的舞步
What precise movements.
-五 六... -漂亮的小快步
- Five, six... - Beautiful trot.
多么出众
Truly outstanding.
真是一位可爱的小姐
A lovely lady indeed.
借过 抱歉
Excuse me. Sorry. Excuse me.
等等
Excuse me.
你难道不知道
Don't you know it's rude to
不打招呼就走是非常没礼貌的吗
leave without saying goodbye to the hostess?
你干嘛不跟我一起走
Why don't you come with me?
这样就不用说再见了
It'll dispense with the need for goodbyes,
也可以抵消我的罪过
thus eliminating my transgression.
你想让我丢下自己的派对跟你走
You want me to leave my own party with you?
一个都没被邀请的下等人
The low-life who wasn't even invited?
是的
Yeah.
但我觉得爸爸可能不会太高兴 对吧
But I suppose Daddy wouldn't like that, would he?
碧翠斯
Oh, Beatrice.
两周后
-我有好消息 -我正在看书呢
- I have wonderful news. - I'm reading.
科宾·柯瑞门打电♥话♥来
Corbin Creamerman has come to call.
他周日想带你去散步
He'd like to take you for a Sunday stroll.
我对科宾·柯瑞门没兴趣
I am not interested in Corbin Creamerman.
我才不关心你对什么有兴趣
I don't give a damn where your interests lie!
自从你从自己的派对上跑掉了
After the disappearing act you pulled at your own party,
你该很庆幸我没有装一罐子糖豆
you're lucky I don't fill a jar with jellied beans
然后随便找个猜颗数最接近的人就把你嫁了
and marry you off to the man who can closest estimate the amount.
那太好了
Heavens!
科宾·柯瑞门愿意再给你一次机会
Corbin Creamerman is willing to give you a second chance,
他就在楼下等着 你必须对他彬彬有礼
he is downstairs waiting, and you will be civil to him.
他们制♥作♥非乳奶精的办法
And the way they make non-dairy creamer
就是用植物油代替乳脂
is by replacing the milk fat with vegetable oil.
所以产品才用不着放进冰箱
That's why it doesn't need refrigeration.
-这一手漂亮吧 -这样的啊
- Pretty nifty, huh? - Is that so?
老天 我又让你无聊了
Oh, jeez, I'm boring you.
一点也没有 我不觉得你无聊
Not at all. I don't find you boring.
无聊的只是你选择的话题
Only the things you choose to talk about,
还有你聊天的方式
and the way in which you talk about them.
真对不起 我一聊到食品化学就兴奋
Oh, I... I'm sorry. I... I just get excited by food chemistry.
你开始做一件自以为懂行的事
You know, you take something you thought you knew,
然后发现其实天外有天
and then discover there's so much more to it
学海无涯难以想象
than you could have possibly imagined.
这就好像...魔法
It's like... magic.
我父亲就没那么着迷
My father is less enchanted.
他说他只是在从奶牛的乳♥头♥里挤钱罢了
He says it's just squeezing money out of cow teats.
我觉得他说的倒也没错 但我也有想法
I suppose that's true, but I got ideas too,
而且我感觉我只能成为他希望我成为的人
and I feel I never get to be anything other than
除此之外别无选择
what he expects me to be.
你知道这是什么感觉吗
You know what that's like?
我知道
I do.
知道吗 科宾
You know, Corbin,
我发现 也许我跟你也不是很...
it occurs to me that perhaps you and I aren't so--
天啊
Oh, dear!
大长腿啊
Nice gams.
大长腿
Nice gams.
你是就会说这一句吗
Is that the only thing you can think of to say?
大...长腿
Nice... gams.
碧翠斯 你来这儿干什么
Beatrice, what are you doing here?
我不得不在电♥话♥本里找你
I had to look you up in the phone book.
你给我的电♥话♥是布朗斯堡一家披萨店的
The number you gave me was to a pizza parlor in Brownsburg.
什么 你确定
What? Are you sure?
巴特斯科齐 我怀孕了
Butterscotch, I'm pregnant.
-啥 -呦呵 厉害了
- Wha-- - Whoa, boy!
天啊 浪仔 你能给我俩留点隐私吗
Come on, Bopper, can you give us some privacy?
好的 巴特斯科齐 你慢聊别着急
Sure thing, Butterscotch. You take it easy.
你确定是我的孩子
Are you certain it's mine?
还能是谁的啊
Well, whose else could it be?
你想怎么办 你有没有个表哥
What do you wanna do? Maybe you have a cousin,
认识个朋友 朋友又认识个医生
who has a... A friend, who knows a doctor,
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表