剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
上班日
犀牛日
产卵周
土拨鼠人节
捕虾快乐
吃午饭日
某某芝士节
喋喋不休日
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you, too.
VIM管理公♥司♥
我没注意到你竟然还没走
Oh, I didn't realize you were still here.
我走之前你还有什么需要吗
Do you need anything else before I go?
不用了 谢谢
No. Thank you.
你能喝那个吗
Should you be drinking that?
你并不总知道什么对我最好 犹大
You don't always know what's best for me, Judah.
你还好吗 卡洛琳公主
Is everything okay, Princess Carolyn?
查理·威瑟斯彭跟你提议说要买♥♥VIM
Charley Witherspoon made you an offer to buy VIM,
你瞒着我
and you went over my head
拒绝了他
and turned him down without telling me.
-所以这是真的 你骗了我 -是的
- So it's true. You lied to me. - Yes.
因为你不想在大公♥司♥做事
Because you didn't want to work at a big agency.
-你跟其他人处不好 -我--
- You don't fit in with other people. - I--
你是个怪人 所以你宁可留在这里
You're weird, so you'd rather stay here
一个人掌权
where you have all the power.
不 卡洛琳公主
No, Princess Carolyn--
所以你骗我 让我就像一个傻瓜
So you lied to me, and you made me look like an idiot!
我是想要保护你
I was trying to protect you.
如果你知道了 你会觉得你不答应不行
If you heard, you'd feel like you had to say yes.
我不需要你来保护我
I don't need you to protect me.
如果你有足够时间 你就能自己决定
If you had time, you could decide what to do next
你接下到底来想做什么 你也做到了
on your own terms, which you did.
那并不是该由你来决定的
Well, that's not your decision to make.
卡洛琳公主 我明白你很生气
Princess Carolyn, I understand you're upset.
-可能也因为心情不好 -不
- And perhaps your emotions-- - No.
如果我不能相信你 我就不能和你一起做事
If I can't trust you, then I can't work with you.
你被解雇了
You're fired.
谢谢你让我在这里工作 卡洛琳公主
Thank you for my time here, Princess Carolyn.
整个过程一直都很愉快 直到现在
It's been very pleasurable. Until now.
这部分... 很悲伤
This part is... sad.
别忘了你8点有约
Don't forget, you have reservations at 8:00.
-谢谢你 犹大 -晚安
- Thank you, Judah. - Good night.
露丝 这个故事越来越黑暗了
Ruthie, this story has gotten really dark.
结局很圆♥满♥ 我保证
It has a happy ending. I promise.
戴安 波杰克
我们能快点讲到那部分吗
Well, can we get there soon?
这个作业应该保持在六个豆子长
This assignment was supposed to be six beans long.
你已经用了八个豆子的时间了
You've already gone on for eight beans.
好吧 快结束了
Okay. I'm almost finished.
但是首先 我们再看一下波杰克和戴安
But first, let's check in with BoJack and Diane again.
他们怎么样了呢
What have they been up to?
错误 错误
Error. Error.
我不看到出生证明文件我是不会走的
I'm not leaving without the certificate!
我按你说的做了 女士 我填了那张表
I danced your dance, lady. I filled out that form.
但是我不会再在这里排队等着了
But I will not wait in this line anymore.
这里没有一个人给我提供斐济矿泉水
Not one person in here offered me a Fiji water,
我喊了这么久特别渴
and I am parched from all the yelling I've been doing!
波杰克 咱们回家吧
BoJack, let's go home.
不 我要提出正式投诉
No, I would like to register a formal complaint.
我要怎么做
How do I do that?
投诉在八楼
Complaints are on the eighth floor.
但是你得先填一张申请表
But you need to fill out an application
做投诉登记
for a complaint registration,
表在三楼的12-B排队领♥取♥
which you can get by waiting in line 12-B on the third floor.
你赢了
You have won this round.
所以卡洛琳公主得去和拉尔夫见面
So Princess Carolyn had to meet Ralph.
但是她不知道要怎么告诉他 也不知道
But she didn't know how to tell him what had happened
他对这个消息作何反应
or how he'd take the news.
好吧 你怎么看全国镇纸日
Okay, so, what do you think about "National Paperweight Day"?
"感谢把我的文件保持原位
"Thanks for keeping my papers in place.
对你的爱无限"
I love you as big as outer space."
好吧 那你要把那张贺卡给镇纸吗
Okay, so you'd give that card to a paperweight?
公主 斯蒂尔顿先生 欢迎回来[意大利语]
Ah, Principessa! And Signor Stilton. Welcome-a back.
来杯喝的吗
Let's have a drink then, yes?
我来一杯教皇新堡
I'll have a glass of Chteauneuf-du-Pape,
喝红酒是受到《丑闻》的启发
the red wine inspired by Scandal.
凯丽·华盛顿
That Kerry Washington has
真的掀起了一股红酒风
really brought red wine into popularity.
有意思
It's a-funny,
因为我还以为
because I thought that
是意大利乡村的风土引发的潮流
the terroir of the Italian countryside did it.
但并不是 是凯丽·华盛顿小姐
But, a-no, it's-a Miss Kerry Washington.
大家都喜欢凯丽·华盛顿小姐
Everybody love-a Miss-a Kerry.
我女朋友要薄荷茶 对吗
And my gal pal here would love some mint tea. Right?
-你知道的 -好的 好的
- You know it. - Bene, bene.
医生怎么说 他有告诉你是什么物种吗
How was the doctor? He tell you the species?
我忍♥不住想
I can't stop thinking
捏一捏小菲尔伯特的小脚丫
about squeezing little Philbert's baby feet.
她想告诉他
She wanted to tell him.
但是她也想
But she also wanted to
让他待在他美好而充满希望的现实中
let him stay in his beautiful hopeful reality,
那个她几个小时前她所沉浸的
a reality she herself had lived in just hours before,
现在迫切渴望回去的现实中
and to which she now longed desperately to return.
医生也不知道太多信息
Well, the doctor didn't have much info.
你知道医生是什么样的
You know how doctors are.
但是他说我没什么问题 所以...
But he did say there's nothing wrong with me, so--
凯莉·安德伍德小姐
Ah, Miss-a Carrie Underwood.
凯莉·穆丽根小姐
Miss-a Carey Mulligan.
还有玛丽亚·凯莉小姐 这边请
Miss-a Carey, first name Mariah, right this-a way!
看看这些凯莉小姐们
Look at all of these Miss-a-Carries!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
-我得走了 -要我送你吗
- I have to go. - Oh. Well, you want me to drive you?
不用了 没事的 家里见
No, it's fine. I'll just meet you at home.
但当卡洛琳公主回到那个
But when Princess Carolyn got to the home
她和拉尔夫共同的家的时候
that she and Ralph shared,
她发现她没有勇气进去
she found she didn't have the strength to go inside.
她想去个熟悉的地方
She wanted to go some place familiar,
猫屋
属于她一个人的地方
some place that was just hers.
嘘
Shh!
你好 卡洛琳公主
Oh, hey, Princess Carolyn.
这是怎么回事
What is going on here?
只是未来
Only the future.
这看起来很可怕而且不合法
This is horrifying and it doesn't look legal,
无论是什么 你最好给我分百分之十
whatever it is, you'd better cut me in for ten percent.
我能给你分更多
I could cut you off a lot more than that.
那是谁的孩子
Whose kid is that?
听着 如果你不想我把你的公♥寓♥变成
Look, if you didn't want me to turn your apartment
我的新小丑-牙医企业的行动基地
into a base of operations for my new clown-dentist venture,
你应该在我搬进来的时候明确说明
you should have specified that when I moved in.
妈妈 我妈呢
Mommy? Where's my mom?
不 他醒了
Oh, no! He's waking up.
用笑气弄晕他
Hit him with the giggle gas!
好了 很明显你还有重要的工作要做
All right. You're clearly doing important work here.
我只想睡前喝一杯然后睡觉
I'm just gonna have a quick nightcap and go to bed.
怎么了 让我们嗨起来
What up? Let's rock this party
喝了七杯睡前酒后
H2 房♥车和百加得
H2 limo and a case of Bacardi...
快看我 我是傻猫女王
Look at me, I'm a dumb cat queen
我的宝宝和四季豆一样大
My baby was the size of a kidney bean
你的项链呢
Hey, what happened to your necklace?
他喵的 他喵的 他喵的
Oh, fish! Fish, fish, fish, fish.
一定是掉了
It must have fallen off!
卡洛琳公主 你在吗
Princess Carolyn? Are you in there?
在 等一下
Yeah, just a second!
陶德 快把这些小丑弄出去
Todd, get these clowns outta here!
走 走 走 走
Go, go, go, go.
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表