剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
Nope, really. They will actually bite you,
而且他们真的有狂犬病
and they do actually have rabies.
我猜这次我真的得跑起来了
Wow, guess I'm gonna really have to run.
再也没借口了 这真是好极了
No more excuses. This is great.
正是如此 而且别忘了 玩的开心
Exactly! And don't forget... have fun in there!
-来吧 -走
- Let's do this. - Let's go.
你做到了 你做了笔更好的生意
Well, you did it. You made a better business.
更佳
现在是恐惧驱动的健身项目
我们做到了
We did it.
结合你的非荒谬型方案
Between your no-nonsense approach
和我的正常程度荒谬型方案
and my the-regular-amount-of-nonsense approach,
我们是个很棒的团队
we make a pretty good team.
是的 我要回去继续工作了
Yes. I'm going back to my job.
但如果这儿有什么事 你需要我
But if anything happens here and you need me,
或者你只是想再出去逛逛
or if you just wanna hang out again,
喝点饮料 就打我电♥话♥
grab a drink, you should call me sometime.
我应该告诉你 我其实是性冷淡
Oh, um, I should tell you, I'm actually asexual.
我知道 我也是 所以我才约你出去
Yeah, I know. So am I. That's why I'm asking you out.
-好吧 -好 拜拜
- Oh! Uh, okay. - Okay. Goodbye.
-我必须和你谈谈 -你随意
- I have to talk to you. - Make yourself at home.
我搞砸了 我很抱歉
I screwed up. I'm sorry.
我答应人家你要演这个剧
I promised you'd do this show.
不知道为什么 我想要...
I don't know why. I just... I needed something--
-我会演的 -什么
- I'll do it. - What?
你想让我演 我会演的
You want me to do it, I'll do it.
你已经为我做的够多了
God knows you've done enough for me.
怎么了 我说了我会演的
What's wrong? I said I'd do it.
有求于人真不容易
It's just really hard to need people.
是啊 但是...
Yeah, but...
嗯 谢谢
Yeah. Thank you.
对我来说走出这间房♥就是件好事
Eh, it'll be good for me to get out of the house anyway.
喝点什么吗
You want a drink?
-水 -水吗 你怀孕了吗
- Water. - Water? "Water" You pregnant?
真不是
Very much not so.
-听说你交了新男友 -分手了
- I heard you got a new boyfriend. - We broke up.
真混♥蛋♥
Sounds like an asshole.
其实他是我交往过第一个不算混♥蛋♥的人
He was actually the first guy I ever dated who wasn't an asshole.
步步高升
Well, onwards and upwards.
你有个小孩和你住一起吗
I heard you had a kid living with you?
不 她有那么多养父
No. She's got these adopted dads.
他们很操蛋 但会照顾她
They're total dicks, but they take care of her.
她会幸福的
She'll have a good life.
你想过领养吗
You ever think of adopting?
-最近总想 -你会是个好妈妈
- More and more lately. - You should. You'd be a good mom.
-世界需要好妈妈 -我会当建议考虑
- The world needs good moms. - I'll take that under advisement.
那我们片厂见
Well, I guess I'll see you on set.
翘首以盼
I'm looking forward to it.
回归往常 戴安和花生酱先生
Now, back to normal. Diane and Mr. Peanutbutter.
到啦 我们的余生
Here we are. The rest of our lives.
给你看个东西
I wanna show you something.
我们走了后让承包人
I had the contractor put this together
-都装好啦 -闭上眼睛
- while we were gone. - Close your eyes.
-好... -好了 睁开
- Okay... - All right. Open them.
-天呐...这...-很棒吧
- Oh, my God! It's-- - Pretty cool, huh?
你为什么这么做
Why would you do this?
这是你一直向往的 对吗
It's what you always wanted, right?
太过了 我没想过要这个样子
It's too much. I didn't want it like this.
-什么样子 -我不知道 抱歉
- Like what? - I don't know. I'm sorry.
很好 不过
This is great. I'm sorry.
你为什么觉得我会喜欢这个样子
Why would you think I would like this?
因为你说过这是你一直想要的
Because you told me this is what you always dreamed of?
我不喜欢这么浮夸
I don't like big gestures like this!
-我说过多少遍... -但是...
- How many times have I--? - Yeah, but this is--
这本应该是属于我的美好幻想
This was a fantasy, something that belonged to me.
你为什么就不能先问问我...
Why couldn't you have asked me--
很抱歉给你准备了惊喜
I'm sorry. I'm sorry I ever try to surprise you,
想要让你开心
or do nice things.
你知道准备五千本假书花了多少钱吗
Do you know how much it cost to get 5,000 fake books?
所以婊♥子♥是我咯 这就是你...
So I'm the bitch? Is that what you--
我很抱歉我想让我们的家
I'm sorry that I wanted to make our home
让你住得更舒适
feel like a place that you would want to live
成为你和我的小窝
that could be yours as well as mine!
你为什么如此在意这个
Why is that so important to you?
因为我不这么做 就会感觉你像个客人
Because otherwise, it feels like you're a guest.
并且我不想让你
And unlike the talking candlestick
变成之前我们说到的
in the aforementioned Disney film,
迪斯尼电影中会说话的烛台
I don't want you to be that.
这会让我感觉很糟
It makes me feel shitty.
就好像你只是来做客
Like you're just visiting here,
等你觉得厌烦或者找到更好的
until the next thing and you're gonna leave me
就会马上离开我
when you get bored or you find something better.
就像卡特里娜 就像杰西卡
Like Katrina did. Like Jessica did.
你不能拿你的前妻们来怼我
You can't use your ex-wives against me.
我是在告诉你我的感受
I'm just telling you how I feel.
我只是想对你好一点
I was trying to do a nice thing for you.
我完全没想到会是这种情况
This is not how I thought this would go at all.
戴安和花生酱先生 回归正常 对吗
Diane and Mr. Peanutbutter. Back to normal, right?
有时我感觉
You know, sometimes I feel
我们的婚姻就像一张三维立体画
like our marriage is like a magic eye poster.
-我喜欢那些东西 -我知道
- I love those things. - I know.
乱糟糟的 第一眼看上去
And it's messy. And at first glance,
那些图案什么都不是
it doesn't seem to make any sense.
很难搞懂到底画了些什么
And it's hard to figure out.
但是有时候
But sometimes,
如果你眼睛眯得刚刚好 会看到一切都井然有序
if you squint at it just right, everything lines up,
那是最完美...漂亮 惊艳的东西
and it's the most perfect... beautiful, amazing thing.
对 我懂你的意思
Yeah. I know what you mean.
但是...
But...
我讨厌眯眼睛看东西
I'm so tired of squinting.
菲尔伯特
什么
What?
我的天
Oh, Christ.
霍莉霍克
Hollyhock.
-你好吗 -听着...
- How are you? - Listen...
我想谢谢你帮我找到我妈
I wanted to thank you for finding my mom.
-他们告诉你了吗 -不是
- They told you? - Not exactly.
他们说的是隐晦的大人语言 以为我听不懂
They have this secret dad language they think I don't understand,
但是他们说的什么超级明显
but it's super obvious what they're saying.
你真是太聪明了
You're too smart for your own good.
我和亨丽埃塔通过电♥话♥了
So, yeah, I've been talking to Henrietta on the phone
感觉她人很好
and she seems really nice.
真的吗
Really? Wow!
我要去明尼阿波利斯见她 我现在在机场
I'm gonna visit her in Minneapolis. I'm at the airport right now.
现在吗 太不可思议了
Right now? That's incredible.
不可思议的是 在机场这个鬼地方
No, what's incredible is this place at the airport
我点了一个水果杯 他们收了我十美金
charged me ten dollars for a cup of fruit.
-什么 -然后我发现
- What? - And get this.
里面90%都是哈密瓜
It's like 90 percent honeydew.
你开玩笑的吧 怎么会
Are you kidding me? Why?
那些忙忙碌碌的空中飞人
What on-the-go jet-setter's
要更多的哈密瓜放在水果杯里吗
demanding more honeydew in his or her fruit cup?
没有人想要哈密瓜 但是一直都有
Nobody ever wants honeydew, it's always there.
什么东西里面都有哈密瓜 简直不能再糟糕了
It is literally the worst part of everything it's in.
就像水果中的"杰瑞德·莱托"
It's like the Jared Leto of fruits.
没错 你说对了
Thank you. Exactly.
好吧...
Well...
不管怎样 要开始登机了
Anyway, they're about to start boarding, so...
霍莉霍克 我很抱歉 我没有照顾好你
Hollyhock, I'm sorry I didn't take better care of you.
我不应该搬进去跟你一起住的
I shouldn't have moved in with you.
或许真的太多太快
It was maybe too much too fast.
-好吧 -但也并非全是坏事
- Yeah. - But it wasn't all bad.
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表