剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
and where I've been, and what I've been doing. See ya later!
等一下 你昨天晚上和那个私人助理搞在一起了
Hold up. Did you and that PA hook up last night?
波杰克 我们不是乱搞
BoJack! We didn't just hook up.
迈尔斯很有趣
Miles is a really interesting soul,
-我觉得我们有缘分 -天啊 好吧 坐下
- and I feel like we connected. - Oh, boy. Okay. Sit down.
霍莉霍克 你再也不会收到那个家伙的信息了
Hollyhock, you are never gonna hear from that guy again.
好吧 事实上 我会收到的
Okay, actually, I am,
因为当我离开他的宿舍 他说他会的
because when I left his dorm he said he would,
他的原话是"绝对会发信息给我"
and I quote, "Definitely text me."
我不知道
I didn't realize.
我们应该开始策划
Should we plan the wedding for you
你和那个你睡过的
and teenage-boy-you-slept-with
说他一定会给你发信息的小屁孩的婚礼了吗
who-said-he-would-definitely-text-you"?
很有趣
Very funny.
相信我 我也不想告诉你这个
Believe me, I take no pleasure in telling you this,
但是那个孩子永远都不会...
but that kid is never, ever, ever-- -
-波杰克 -霍莉霍克 打断别人是很不礼貌的
- BoJack-- - Hollyhock, it is very rude to interrupt.
我说到哪了
Now, where was I?
对 你再也不会收到这个家伙的信息了
Right. You'll never ever hear from this guy again.
-但是我... -听我说
- But, I-- - Ba-ba-ba!
总之 如果他给你发短♥信♥
In fact, if he texts you,
我就做100个俯卧撑
I will do a hundred pushups.
我就是这么确定 因为绝对不可能...
That's how sure I am, since there is no possible way--
"昨晚过得很开心 基罗米特斯[千米]"
"Had a great time last night. Kilometers."
"基罗米特斯"[千米]
"Kilometers"?
这是我和迈尔斯之间的笑话[Miles是英里]
It's an inside joke between me and Miles.
不要你们之间了 我懂了 傻兮兮的
Not inside enough. I figured it out and it's dumb.
他今晚想带我去派对
He wants to take me to a party tonight.
你不是应该做俯卧撑了吗
Shouldn't you be doing pushups?
不 不行 做不到
Nope, can't. Impossible.
有谁说做了俯卧撑一定是在撒谎
Anyone who says they did a pushup is lying.
是他取消了吗 经典的手段
That him canceling? Classic move.
没有 他想白天也和我一起度过
No, he wants to spend the day together.
你想先吃早饭吗
Well, you wanna have breakfast first?
我还有一盒剩下的煎饼
I got a box of crullers, of which one remains.
不用了 咖啡就好
Nah, I'm good with this coffee.
不过我会回家吃晚饭的 再见
I'll be home for dinner, though. Bye!
好吧
Okay.
Forty-six, 47...
我能做一天
I could do this all day.
我们聚在陶德的新公♥寓♥里
We have gathered in Todd's new apartment
来讨论一下花生酱未来的生活
to discuss the future of PB Livin'.
你和我说是个干预会
You told me this was an intervention
让陶德不要再想那些糟糕的主意了
to get Todd to stop coming up with awful ideas.
那是用来让你出现的借口
That was a pretense to get you to show up.
-什么 -是陶德的主意
- What? - It was Todd's idea.
还有什么 陶德
What else you got, Todd?
我想到了一个
Well, I got this one thing.
我不知道 有可能很傻
I don't know. It might be pretty dumb.
-那就别说了 -对 你别说话
- You bite your tongue. - Yes, bite it all the way off!
你所有的想法用糟糕都难以形容
All your ideas are beyond terrible.
那样的话 我想我一定有着
Well, in that case, I guess I must have
"糟糕的"商业直觉
"Terrible" business instincts.
-没错 -因为我想听
- You do! - Because I wanna hear it.
人们说"魔鬼藏在细节中" 所以我们召唤魔鬼吧
They say "The devil's in the details," so let's summon the devil!
你们知道叫孩子去看牙医
Okay, so you know how hard it is
-有多难吗 -我不知道
- to get your kids to go to the dentist? - I don't.
但要是牙医有张更友善的脸呢
But what if dentists had a friendlier face?
要是你能带孩子去一家牙医诊所
What if you could take your kids to a dentist's office
那里所有牙医都是小丑呢
where all the dentists were clowns?
-什么 -孩子都喜欢小丑
- What?! - Kids love clowns!
-孩子喜欢小丑吗 -其实...
- Do kids love clowns? - Actually--
不是吗 不然小丑是为谁存在的
Don't they? Who else would clowns be for?
因为大人可不喜欢小丑
Because adults don't love clowns.
说得对 大人觉得小丑诡异又扫兴
That is true. Adults find clowns creepy and off-putting.
所以孩子肯定喜欢小丑
So kids must love clowns,
不然世上为什么会有小丑
because otherwise, why would there be clowns?
逻辑合理 好了
That is sound logic. Okay.
我想要这些小丑牙医边疯狂大笑
I want these clown dentists laughing maniacally
边在美国儿童的牙齿上钻孔
as they drill into the teeth
就从昨天开始
of America's children, starting yesterday!
作为真的有孩子的人 我必须说
As someone who does have children, I have to say,
其实很多孩子都害怕小丑
a lot of kids are actually terrified of clowns!
真的吗
Are they?
在我决心做这件事前 这真是有用的信息
That would have been helpful information before I committed to the idea.
但我说话算话 我已经答应了 不是吗
But my word is my bond and I already said yes, didn't I?
我们是把牙医找来训练成小丑
Okay, so do we find dentists and train them to be clowns,
还是找小丑来训练成牙医呢
or do we get clowns and train them to be dentists?
我们不如小丑和牙医都找来
Why don't we get clowns and dentists
他们就可以互相培训了
and they can train each other?
谁快打电♥话♥报♥警♥ 因为你酷毙了[着火]
somebody call the police department, because you are on fire!
老天
Jeez.
圣吱吱节
我毫不迟疑地说
And without missing a beat, I say,
"如果生活给你一个柠檬 做成阿诺德·帕尔默吧"
"Well, when life gives you lemons, make an Arnold Palmer."
美国柠檬汁品牌和服饰品牌
过去几天对大家加深了认识
It's been so wonderful getting to know you
真的很棒
all these last few days.
你能来我们很开心 开始庆祝活动吧
We're so happy to have you. Now, let the festivities begin.
-西西 分发那些猫耳朵 -猫耳朵
- Sissy, hand out those cat ears. - Cat ears?
-这个给你 -我想要那双
- And this is for you. - I want those.
这个节日是为纪念
See, the feast is about remembering
古时一只名为吱吱的老鼠
the ancient tale of a heroic mouse named Squeaky.
圣吱吱
庆祝时我们总是先戴上猫耳朵
And we always start by wearing cat ears
唱关于吱吱敌人的歌♥
and singing the song of Squeaky's enemy,
猫暴君 猫猫国王
the cat tyrant, King Pusspuss.
猫猫国王
看来卡洛琳公主不需要戴猫耳朵来扮邪恶咯
Looks like Princess Carolyn won't need any cat ears to look evil.
*瞧瞧我 这只蠢猫咪国王*
* Look at me, I'm a dumb cat king *
*我又丑又贱还很肥*
* I'm an ugly, mean, fat thing *
*无辜的老鼠会感受到我的怒火*
* Innocent mice will feel my wrath *
*我是一只从不洗澡的臭猫咪*
* I'm a stinky cat Who never takes a bath *
其实那是刻板印象 猫的确会洗澡
Okay, that's actually a stereotype. Cats do take baths.
亲爱的 舔自己可不算是洗澡
Darling, licking yourself does not qualify.
别这样 挺好笑的
Come on, it was funny.
*我非常邪恶 恶心又臭烘烘*
* I'm positively evil I'm nasty and I'm smelly *
*我会用剑刺入你的腹部*
* So I'll take my sword And stab you in the belly *
正中猫肠
Right in the cat gut!
抱歉 有点血腥
Sorry, it gets a little graphic.
真希望你事先告诉我
I really wish you'd told me
你家的节日这么反猫咪
your family's holiday was so anti-cat.
只是关于某只坏猫的老故事
It's just an old story about one bad cat.
不是关于所有猫
It's not about every cat.
-所有猫都该死 -好吧
- Death to all cats! - All right!
我忘记那部分了
I forgot about that part.
有点像教堂
It's kinda like church.
有些句子重复太多遍了 都忘了实际意思
You say the words so many times, you forget what they mean.
你好 霍莉霍克
Hello, Hollyhock.
不是吧 在那等着 厨房♥里有备用灯泡
Oh, come on. Wait there. There's a spare bulb in the kitchen.
我在那张椅子上
I've been sitting in that chair
坐了五小时等着这样做
for five hours waiting to do this.
该死 妈的 什么
Damn it! Son-of-a--! What?
-你好 霍莉霍克 -你到底想干什么
- Hello, Hollyhock. - What are you trying to do?
我想让你远离麻烦
I'm trying to keep you out of trouble
用一个演员的戏剧天赋
with a showman's flair for the dramatic.
我发短♥信♥告诉过你我会晚归
I texted you I was gonna be home late.
你没资格告诉我你要晚归
You don't get to tell me when you're home late.
这是我的房♥子 你必须请求我的允许
This is my house. You need to ask permission.
-什么 你又不是我的爸爸们 -我是为你好
- What? You're not my dads. - I'm just looking out for you.
你和这个年轻人玩了四天 我担心...
You spent four days with this kid, I'm worried--
没什么好担心的 我们彼此喜欢
There's nothing to worry about! We like each other.
暂时而已 但霍莉霍克
Yeah, now. But come on, Hollyhock.
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表