剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
戴安娜·阮
拨号♥中
-波杰克 -我回洛杉矶了
- BoJack? - I'm back in L.A.
-我本该给你打电♥话♥的 -你确实该打
- I should have called you-- - Yeah. You should have.
-我都说了对不起 -才没有
- I said I was sorry. - No, you didn't.
-好了 很高兴你打来 波杰克 -别
- Okay. Good to hear from you, BoJack. - No--
搞什么...
What the...?
好的 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
这儿干什么呢
What's going on here?
花生酱为加州竞选举♥行♥的筹款晚宴
Fundraising dinner for the Peanutbutter for California campaign.
-好吧 我就... -这是筹款活动
- All right, I'm just gonna-- - Sorry. It's a fundraiser.
波杰克
BoJack!
我喜欢你对黑领带着装的讽刺性看法
I love your ironic take on black-tie attire.
完美地表达了"我才不关心你怎么看我"
It really says, "I truly don't care what you think of me."
我不掏钱 这个电灯泡就不让我进去
This light bulb won't let me in to your house without paying.
真不好意思 我得筹集资金啊
Ah, sorry about that. Gotta raise those funds.
-我就不能 -谢谢你的支持 哥们
- Can't I just-- - Thanks for your support, buddy.
意义重大啊 埃丽卡
Means so much. Erica!
看看你 耳朵的数量都是对的
Look at you, with the right number of ears!
-听着 我就 -一个人两千美金
- Look, I just-- -Twenty thousand dollars a plate.
你这儿还有别的厕所吗
Hey, do you have another bathroom?
厕所都有人了 但我憋不住了
They're all occupied, and I gotta pee.
不是因为我怀孕什么的
Not because I'm pregnant or anything.
因为如果我真的怀孕了
Because if I were pregnant,
这么早告诉你走霉运的
it would be bad luck to tell you this early.
这么猜还太早 但我没有怀孕
Presuming it was early. But I'm not pregnant.
我就是普通的 没怀孕的少女那种想尿尿
This is just a normal, non-pregnant gal type of having to pee.
游泳池的房♥子里有个厕所
There's a bathroom in the pool house.
你真是救了我一命啊
You're a lifesaver.
抱歉 让一下
Pardon me! Out of my way.
这儿是仙境吗
Am I in Ithaca?
你今晚看起来美若天仙
Because you are looking "Gorges" this evening.
那我肯定在不错国了
Well, I must be in Nazi Germany,
因为你看起来也"不错"
because you're "Not so" bad yourself.
抱歉 你的梗更好些
I'm sorry, yours was better.
我该走了
Well, I should go.
看来我经纪人前妻在跟我另一个前妻聊天呢
Looks like the work wife/ex-wife is talking to my other ex-wife.
你请了两个前妻来
You have two ex-wives here?
卡特里娜是他的竞选经理
Katrina's his campaign manager.
杰西卡·贝尔喜欢在华丽的筹款活动里被拍照
And Jessica Biel loves getting photographed at fancy fundraisers.
这不是我最爱的两位女士嘛 还同框了
If it isn't my two favorite ladies, in the same room!
棒极了
This is great.
波杰克 我很忙
BoJack, I'm busy.
你都一年半没见过我了
You haven't seen me for a year and a half.
对啊 因为你消...
Yeah, because you disapp--
不 我现在不想跟你吵
No, I am not doing this now.
-不如你去喝一杯吧 -我会去喝一杯的
- Why don't you get yourself a drink? - I will get a drink.
我要把两千块钱喝回来
I will get $20,000 worth of drinks.
诺曼 我们必须支持...
Oh, Norman, we have to support the--
就这样
Ooh, yes.
我是扎克·布拉夫 扎克·布拉夫
Hi, Zach Braff. Zach Braff.
你好 我是著名演员扎克·布拉夫 你好
Hey there. Famous actor Zach Braff, how you doing?
大家好 谢谢你们莅临
Everyone? Thank you all for being here.
我们定会战胜无赖的旱獭先生伯科威茨
We're gonna beat that scoundrel Woodchuck Coodchuck-Berkowitz...
吁
Boo!
让政♥治♥再次惹人欢欣
...and bring likability back to politics.
我尤其想感谢
I especially want to thank
支持我水力压裂的伙伴今晚出席
my pro-fracking pals for being here tonight.
我老婆常说"不要水力压裂"
You know, my wife said, "Don't frack,"
但我们还是做了
but we did it anyway,
而且还非常有效 爱你 亲爱的
and it all worked out. Love you, sweetie.
最后 抱歉 各位
Finally-- oh! Sorry about that, folks.
我感受到了一场地震 肯定是误...
I sensed an earthquake. Must have been a false--
又来了
Oh, hey now!
不 我肯定是错了
Nope, I was definitely wrong.
听我都说了什么 我真是只瞎嚷地震的狗
Listen to me, I'm the dog who cried earthquake.
-我们要死了 - 废话
- We're gonna die! -Oh, fudge!
-天啊 天啊 -我不能死
- Oh, my God. Oh, my God. - I can't die!
我名气还不够大呢
I'm not famous enough yet
死了没法进奥斯卡的纪念混剪
to make the "In Memoriam" montage at the Oscars!
我还有还多遗憾
I have so many regrets!
我刚接了一部妈妈是僵尸的家庭喜剧
I just picked up a family sitcom where the mom is a zombie!
名叫《妈妈是僵尸》 这剧糟透了
It's called Mombie, and it's terrible!
我有个毛病
I have a condition
每次我一感到力的动态变化
where every time I sense a shift in power dynamics,
就会有个小高♥潮♥
I have a tiny orgasm!
我没什么想法 听到什么就重复什么好了
I have no original ideas, I just repeat things I hear.
-我从没谈过恋爱 -我从没谈过恋爱
- I've never been in love! - I've never been in love!
我在戏剧训练营尝试搞基
I tried gay at theater camp!
我对一切都感到后悔
I regret everything!
马男波杰克 第四季第七集
第一天
有人吗
Hello?
有人有信♥号♥♥吗 我一点信♥号♥♥都没有
Is anyone getting any bars? I'm not getting any baa-rs.
谁能在我的服务卡上签个字啊
Can someone validate my valet ticket?
我现在想回家
I would like to go home now.
没有出路 好了 大家都保持冷静
There's no way out. Okay. Everybody stay sane.
我提议我们互相点火来取暖
I propose we set each other on fire for warmth.
谁想先被点着了啊
Who wants to be set on fire first?
我不想 我可是杰西卡·贝尔
Not me, I'm Jessica Biel.
就是 谁想啊
Yeah, that's right.
国人越来越焦躁不安
The natives are getting restless,
不如你说点什么来安慰一下
so why don't you say something to comfort them?
好吧 大家都保持冷静
Okay. Everyone, remain calm!
不会有人拿别人生火的
No one's going to light anyone on fire.
因为那样会消耗很多氧气
For one thing, that'd eat up a lot of oxygen
谁又知道我们还剩多少氧气呢
and who knows how much we have down here.
-我想要氧气 -空气 我需要空气
- I want oxygen! - Air! I need air!
天啊
God.
-你还好吗 亲爱的 -应该吧
- You okay, sweetie? - I think so.
-刚才真吓人 -是啊
- That was really scary. - Yeah.
至少我们知道这谁的错也不是
At least we know no one is specifically at fault.
San Andreas Fault 圣安德烈断层
位于加州 会引起地震
都是圣安德烈的错
Well, except for San Andreas.
都是因为你在我们房♥子下头搞水力压裂
This was because you fracked under our house.
我告诉这很危险了 你却充耳不闻
I told you fracking was dangerous, and you didn't listen.
现在房♥子毁了 我们还被困在地下
And now our house is ruined and we're trapped underground,
而且都要死了
and we're all going to die!
-你是在跟我调情吗 -没有
- Is this one of our sexy fights? - No!
你逗我呢吧
Oh, you gotta be kidding me.
你可以生我气 也可以跟我一醉方休
Look, you can be mad at me or get drunk with me,
但不可能又生气又喝醉
but you can't do both.
走着瞧
Watch me.
这什么鬼
Oh, what the shit?
-他喵的 -有人吗
- Oh, fish. - Uh... hello?
-你在那干什么 -我住在这
- What are you doing in there? - Uh, I live here.
你不知道这里正举♥行♥一个大派对吗
Didn't you know there was a huge party going on?
我准备洗完澡再去
I was going to go to the party after my bath,
但我意识到洗澡就是在开派对
but then I realized the bath was the party.
天呐
Oh, God.
我不会像某些傻瓜一样等着被救
Well, I'm not waiting around to be rescued like some chump.
快 我们走
Come on, let's go.
-我们要去那 -我没看到还有别的路
- We gotta go in there? - Well, I don't see any other way.
有的时候
Sometimes life is like
人生就像第二季《胜利之光》
the second season of Friday Night Lights --
你得快进并希望前面会有更好的东西
you gotta push through and hope there's better stuff ahead.
各位 咱们都试着
Guys, let's all try to just
冷静下来 随遇而安 好吗
stay cool and make the best of things, huh?
"随遇而安" 你个白♥痴♥
"Make the best of things"? You idiot,
我们被困住了 都要吓死了
we're trapped and we're terrified.
好吧 平静下来 你个大♥麻♥烦
Okay, settle down, you future hard Jeopardy question.
听听这个白♥痴♥怎么说
Let's hear what the idiot has to say.
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表