剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
Yeah. Look, Flip, before I even read this,
我先告诉你 这个城市成功机会渺茫
I should tell you that this town's a total crapshoot.
对的人看到你的稿子
Odds of the right person finding your material
并产生共鸣的几率是百万分之...一
and connecting with it are a million to... one.
《菲尔伯特》
弗利普·迈克维克
我就是知道
I just know I have this
我有巨大的潜力 我知道我能成功
great potential inside me. I know I can do it.
哪怕没有任何人理解或相信我
Even if no one else understands or believes in me.
这听起来一定很傻气 但是...
I'm sure that sounds pretty stupid but...
一点都不傻 我相信你
It's not stupid. I believe in you.
我不知道还能如何描述这种感觉
I don't know how else to describe it
我仿佛被一股巨大的暖流包围着
other than this feeling of supreme warmth came over me,
就像这是我一生都在等待的东西
like this is what I've been waiting for my whole life.
太棒了
That's amazing!
陶德 这个世界
Todd, the world is dark and
阴暗可怕 还充斥着诡异的小丑牙医
scary and full of creepy clown dentists...
他们已经很努力不要那么吓人了
They're working very hard to be less creepy.
但当我把这个剧本拿在手里 我有了希望
But when I hold this script in my hands, I have hope.
我必须把这故事拍出来 我常说什么
I gotta get this made. What do I always say?
"经纪人和经理人的区别在哪儿"
"What's the difference between an agent and a manager?"
经理人常把经纪人和经理人的区别挂在嘴边
Uh, managers are always talking about the differences
而经纪人不常提起这个吗
between agents and managers and agents don't as much?
不是 经理人可以做制片 这个剧本就是征兆
No! Managers can produce! This script is a sign.
我必须立马动身 把这个宝宝制出来
I gotta get off my ass and produce this baby.
陶德
Todd?
帮我约龟泰伯见面 和他女人安排一下
Get me a meeting with Turteltaub. Set something up with his gal.
这个女人到底是谁
Who is this gal?
全体丑医 集♥合♥
Okay. Clentists, assemble!
别露出那种严肃的表情 听好了
Wipe those serious looks off your faces and listen up!
我们必须帮卡洛琳公主
We gotta help Princess Carolyn,
但我们也要好好准备下周的表演
but also we gotta prep for our big show next week.
要是能有一种方法让我们兼顾这两件事
If only there was a way to do both at once.
这想法太荒唐了
What a ludicrous notion!
皮卡雷洛医生 你也许真能成为小丑
Doctor Picarello, we might make a clown out of you yet!
好开心
Oh, joy!
鹦鹉蒙特影业
特快专递
Special delivery.
下面这一步至关重要 保持滑稽
This next part is critical. Remain wacky.
形势高度轻浮可笑
This is a highly frivolous situation!
-包裹里有什么 -亲"手"交给本人的快件
- What's in the package? - It's a hand delivery item.
-趁现在 蹦蹦牙医 -我已就位
- Now, Doctor Boing Boing! - I am in position.
卡洛琳公主 坐稳了
All right, Princess Carolyn, sit tight.
...之前 所以我不满的
...before, so it's really
其实是牛油果那件事
the avocado thing that I have a problem with.
目标人物已锁定
Target is acquired.
送货上门吧 蹦蹦牙医
Deliver the goods, Doctor Boing Boing!
好戏上演啦
It's sh-sh-sh-sh-sh-showtime!
-卡洛琳公主 -莱尼 谢谢你抽时间见我
- Princess Carolyn! - Lenny, thanks for making time.
都不知道我抽了
Didn't realize I had.
你喝醉了吗
Are you drunk?
你闻起来像是有人想用更多酒
You smell like somebody tried to put out a fire
扑灭酿酒厂的大火
at the booze factory with more booze.
是新香水 西尔豹出的"西尔三仙"
Uh, new perfume, "Sealist," By Seal.
我们言归正传吧
Now let's get to brass stacks.
是个性感年轻编剧 是电视剧 由我担任制♥作♥人
So it's a hot young writer. It's TV. It's me producing.
-"电视剧"吗 -你先看一下剧本
- "TV?" - Just look at this script.
一定会让你震惊
I know it's gonna knock your socks off.
知道那个网站吗 "现在是什么时候.com"
You know that website, "What-time-is-it-right-now-dot-com,"
想知道时候时去上的那个网站
you go to when you want to know what time it is?
知道
Yeah.
他们想在这个流媒体当道的残酷世界拍一部戏
They look to make a play in the gritty prestige streaming world,
这项目能引起轰动 会接到很多广♥告♥投放
and it could make a big splash with a huge ad buy.
另外 还能得到
Plus, you got the built-in
不知道现在什么时候的固定受众
audience who don't know what time it is.
真是大项目 会有很多人
That's huge! That's so many people!
是啊 这能成为绝佳的第一季作品
Yeah, yeah, this could be perfect as their first series,
但我们得尽快着手
but we'd have to get in fast.
他们想在改夏令时前就首演
They wanna premiere before Daylight Savings.
我们下周就干这个
Let's set the pitch for next week.
菲尔伯特 菲尔伯特是谁
Philbert? Who's Philbert?
他是一名头发灰白但非常帅气的侦探
He's this grizzled but very good-looking detective
又被卷入旧时的某件事
who gets sucked back in to something.
我意思是由谁来演
No, I mean who is he?
-你找到演他的明星了吗 -还没有 不过...
- You got a star attached? - Not yet, but...
没有知名大牌我们不参与
Eh, we can't go in without a big name.
电视剧营销就像以色列旗帜
TV pitching is like the Israeli flag,
没有大明星就什么都不是
it's nothing without a big star.
抱歉 卡洛琳公主
Sorry, Princess Carolyn.
不 他喵的
No! Fish!
天旋地转啊
Oh, whoa... ooh, spinny.
她像德国酸菜一样过时[晕倒了]
Uh-oh! She is out like sauerkraut.
别让龟泰伯回到他的办公室
Don't let Turtletaub get back to his office.
看来要"橡胶鸡的华尔兹"出动了
This sounds like a job for the "Waltz of the Rubber Chicken"!
皮卡雷洛医生 你得叫醒卡洛琳公主
Doctor Picarello, you gotta revive Princess Carolyn.
给她来10cc的哄咔哄咔
Give her ten cc's of honka-honka.
行动
Stat!
你好 你好 不好意思 借过
Hey! Hey! Pardon me. Excuse me!
让我来领着你 我的女士
Oh! Allow me to lead, my lady.
-那他龟的是什么 -真好看
- What the shell is this? - So beautiful.
一句话都没说却富含深意
It says so much without saying anything at all.
一定是在逗我
You gotta be kidding me.
好吧 好吧 艾伦·艾克哈特怎么样
Okay, okay, how about Aaron Eckhart?
他欠我人情而且他能融入任何角色
He owes me a favor and he can disappear into any role.
是啊 他特别能融入角色 融入的观众都消失了
Yeah, he can disappear so good, the audience disappears with him.
-托尼·谢尔博 -托尼·谁个博
- Tony Shalhoub! - Tony Sha-who-ub?
这是"现在是什么时候.com"
This is "What-time-is-it-right-now-dot-com,"
不是"十五年前是什么时代.
not "What-time-is-it-fifteen-years-ago
地球村.com/神探阿蒙.粉丝页"
-dot-Geocities-dot-com- slash- Monk -fanpage."
拜托 我特别需要这个 你不懂
Please. I need this so bad. You don't understand.
这个项目是我的宝... 我的宝...
This project is my ba... my ba...
-是我的宝宝 -如果你联♥系♥不到真正的明星
- It's my baby. - Well, if you can't attach a real star,
-你的宝宝就死了 -不要
- your baby's dead. - No!
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
总有一个名字符合你的要求吧
There's gotta be a name that does something for you.
杰克·休斯顿 休 休·杰克曼
Uh, Jack Huston... Hugh... Hugh Jackman.
-马男波杰克 -总有人...
- BoJack Horseman! - There's someone...
-柯宾·伯恩森 -不
- Corbin Bernsen. - No.
-本·门德尔森 -不不不 等一下
- Ben Mendelsohn. - No, no, no. Hold on.
-波杰克 好主意 -当然 他那种类型的
- BoJack. That's an idea. - Yeah, yeah, sure. A BoJack-type.
我发过誓我永远都不会再和那个混♥蛋♥合作了
I swore I'd never work with that asshole again,
但是你得承认他很火
but you gotta admit he's got heat.
《一代骄马》的明星 消失一年
Star of Secretariat, disappears for a year,
再次复出做了一集关于屁♥股♥的真人秀
shows up again to do one episode of a reality show about butts.
是 但是...
Right, but--
然后让他演一个富有而复杂
And then you get him playing a rich,
像菲尔伯特的非传统英雄式主人公
complex anti-hero like Philbert,
就会给人以"现在是什么时候"的感觉
now there's a show that screams, "What time is it right now?"
是啊 是啊 当然 当然
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Sure, sure.
我说的是 有很多...
I'm saying, there are a lotta guys...
PC 你能不能请到波杰克
P.C., can you get me BoJack or not?
-当然能 -我会把合同发给你的 就这么定了
- Of course I can. - I'll send over a contract, iron-clad.
我不想再冒险让那混♥蛋♥跑路了
I don't want to risk that jerkwad skipping town again.
-在宣传前确保他先签字 -保证做到
- Make sure he signs it before the pitch. - Uh, will do.
振作点 孩子 马马虎虎不是你的风格
And, uh, go easy on the sauce, huh, kid? Sloppy don't suit you.
橡胶鸡 橡胶鸡
Rubber chicken Rubber chicken
这破旋律在我脑海里挥之不去了
Ah, I got that damn thing stuck in my head.
伙计们 那真是太棒了
Guys, that was amazing!
但是如果我们去
But if we're going to
说服尤兰达我们准备好去演出了
convince Yolanda we're ready for the big top,
我们真的得在接下来的一周好好休整一下
we need to really hunker down over the next week
排出绝对搞笑并且乐观向上
and put together a show so undeniably hilarious
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表