剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
Oh, God. Oh, my God. Oh, God.
一周后
-那个小姑娘去哪里了 -她走了 妈妈
- Where's the girl? - She's gone, Mom.
没错 我把她拿走了 我把她放哪儿了
Oh, yes, I took her, didn't I? Where did I put her?
亨丽埃塔 你能不能帮我把这个包起来
Oh, Henrietta, would you help me pack this?
-我想把他带给我儿子 -谢谢 妈妈
- I want to bring it to my son. - Thanks, Mom.
-这是给我儿子的 -好吧 我怎么没看出来
- It's for my son. - Right. How did I not see it?
一直以来 我都觉得你不是个好妈妈
All this time, I thought you were a terrible parent.
你确实如此 但是我自己更糟糕
And you were. But I blew it even worse.
事实证明我当不好爸爸
It turns out being a parent is impossible,
我想我也不能生你的气
so I guess I can't be that mad at you.
生我的气吗 亨丽埃塔 我做的没错 你会懂的
Mad at me? No, Henrietta, this is the right thing. You'll see.
或许我们都是罪有应得
Maybe we deserve each other.
那个小女孩去哪儿了 我给她冲了咖啡
Where is the girl? I made the girl coffee.
天哪 你们两个人 还有咖啡
Jesus, you two and your coffee.
等等 不会吧
Wait. No.
你在这里面放了什么
What did you put in this?
这可是祖传秘方
That's an old family secret.
Chub-B-Gone[毒品]
"Chub-B-Gone?"
-分分钟减肥 - 这么久以来
- Takes the pounds right off. - This whole time.
直到她自己知道怎么吃
Just until she learned to take it herself.
-罪魁祸首就是你 -亨丽埃塔
- Of course it was you. -Henrietta!
闭嘴 "我不知道我在哪里"
No. All this "I-don't-know-where-I-am
或者"我儿子是谁"这类话已经不再可爱了
or-who-my-son-stuff" is, is officially not cute anymore.
你毁了我唯一美好的东西
You ruined the one good thing I had.
虽然不是我亲自动的手 但是责任在我
The one thing I didn't ruin myself, but of course I did
因为我以为再给你一次机会是个好主意
because I thought it was a good idea to give you one more chance.
克拉克杰克去哪儿了
Where is Crackerjack?
够了 你再也没有机会了
Stop. You are out of chances.
什么事
What?
波杰克 好消息
Hey, BoJack, great news!
-忙着呢 没时间聊 -等等 听着...
- Bad time. Can't talk. - Wait, just listen--
感谢您的等待 马男先生
Thank you for holding, Mr. Horseman.
我知道您对我们的设施感兴趣
I understand you're interested in our facility
想第一时间预订我们的空房♥间
and wanted our first available room.
不是 我说的是"最差的房♥间"
No, I said "Worst available room."
仅供参考 我们百叶窗要放下
FYI, we keep these blinds down
因为这个窗户直对着一个垃圾箱
because the window looks out at a Dumpster.
-知道了 -我说...
- Noted. - You know...
你现在贿赂贿赂我的话
you kick me a little coin right now,
我可以保证你妈妈在这里会被照顾得很好
I can make sure your mother is very well taken care of.
那样的话 你还是别打我钱包的注意了
Oh! In that case, please watch me not reach for my wallet.
这是你的新生活 你罪有应得
Well, this is your life now. This is what it all added up to.
你一个人待在这个房♥间里
You, by yourself, in this room.
祝你好运 后会无期
Best of luck. See ya never.
你是谁
Who is that?
再见 妈妈
Ugh. Bye, Mom.
是波杰克吗
BoJack?
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表