剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
事实上 旱獭 这里是我家
Actually, Woodchuck, this is my house
波杰克想吃什么就吃什么
and BoJack can eat whatever he wants.
这个人已经领过
This man has already reached
今天的食物配给了
his allotted food portion for the day.
谁说的我们都得守你的规矩
Who said we have to go by your rules?
没错 谁任命你为这里的负责人的
Yeah, who made you leader of underground?
这些我都拿走了...
You know I'm just gonna take all this and...
是你们任命我的 是的 我明... 市民们
You've appointed me. Yes, I under-- citizens, look...
控制住啊
Keep it together.
楼下正在发生些奇怪的事
Weird stuff going on downstairs.
难以相信这就是我的人生
I can't believe this is my life.
你伤情酒喝太多了 能不能想点高兴的事
Too much sad booze for you. Where's the happy booze?
我被困在了地下 这全都是我丈夫的错
I'm trapped underground and it's all my husband's fault
我将和他的前妻们一起
and I'm gonna die in this mansion
死在这座巨型冢里
in a mass grave with his ex-wives.
好吧 但好的一面是
Okay. But on the bright side--
花生酱先生很爱你
Look, Mr. Peanutbutter loves you,
你有一份很酷的工作 有很多朋友
you got a cool job, you got friends.
老天 你说得对
Jesus, you're right.
就算我在地面上的时候 也从未满足过
Even when I was above ground, I wasn't satisfied.
天啊 我才是问题的源泉
Oh, my God. I'm the problem!
怎么...
What the...?
我怎么永远无法开心呢 我是不是完了
Why can't I be happy? Am I busted?
不 是这样...
No. It...
我就是 我就是个坑[糟糕的人]
I am! I'm a pit.
一个可悲的深坑 碰巧接住了幸福
I'm a pit that good things fall into!
戴安 你并不糟糕
Diane, you're not a pit.
我好糟糕
I'm a pit!
真不敢相信我竟然哭成这样 太傻了
I can't believe I'm crying. This is so dumb.
没关系的 不要为自己的伤心感到难堪
It's okay. Don't feel bad about feeling bad.
你消失了一年半
You disappeared for a year and a half.
原来你还是想聊这个的
So you do want to talk about it.
只不过先需要四天把自己灌醉
Just took four solid days of drinking.
如果你回了洛杉矶 为什么不打给我
If you were back in L.A., why didn't you call me?
-我还没 准备好 -准备什么
- I wasn't... ready. - Ready? For what?
我本想你再见到我时 我已经洗心革面了
I wanted to be better when you saw me again.
我以为我可以 但我还是没做到
And I thought I could be, somehow. But I'm not.
即便我真的变好了 充其量也就是
And even if I did get better, the best I could ever be
变成另外一个版本的我
is still just some other version of me.
波杰克 我等不及你的洗心革面了
BoJack, I can't wait for you to be better.
我的人生需要你
I need you in my life.
-真的 -你是我认识的最渣的混♥蛋♥
- Really? - You're the biggest asshole I know,
也是唯一让我感到有意义的同伴
and you're the only thing that makes sense to me.
在这地下生存的人
People should be able to have some control
有权掌握自己的人生
over their lives down here.
-没错 -人♥民♥需要一些约束
- Yeah! - People need boundaries.
身处领导阶层意味着有时要充当恶人
Leadership means sometimes being the bad guy.
听到了吗 旱獭是个坏蛋
You hear that? Woodchuck's a bad guy!
我可不想让恶人做我的领袖
I don't want a bad guy to be our leader.
-不是的... -花生酱先生得一分
- That's not... - That's a point for Mr. Peanutbutter.
因为我是个好人 所以应该得两分
And I'm the good guy, so that's two points for me.
计什么分 没有意义好吗
What points? There are no points.
-又不是比赛 -也许应该加入计分制
- This is not a game! - Well, maybe there should be points.
-没错 -计分
- Yeah! - Points!
大家喜欢我的计分提议 我又得一分
People seem to like my points idea. That's another point for me.
好吧 我是最先下来
Well, I'm the one who came down here
拯救你们的人
to save you in the first place.
所以理应得分
Surely I get points for that.
索要分数 自以为是 我再次得分
Asking for points is conceited. That's more points for me.
-他说得对 -什么
- He's right! - What?!
如果你是下来救我们的 为什么我们还在这里
If you came down to save us, why are we still here?
没错
Yeah!
你唯一的任务就是救我们出去 这你都做不到
You had one job, and you couldn't even do it!
-没错 -说得对
- Yeah! - That's right.
旱獭负分
Minus point for Woodchuck.
我恳请你们不要陷入暴徒心理之中
I implore you not to fall into a mob mentality.
-他叫我们暴徒 杀了他 -杀了他
- He called us a mob! Let's kill him! - Yeah!
各位 旱獭的政♥治♥哲学
Folks, Woodchuck's political
像他的双手一样破碎不堪
philosophy is as broken as his hands.
说得很有道理 他的手确实断了
That is a convincing argument. He does have broken hands.
也许是时候让一个门外汉掌控局面了
Maybe it's time an outsider took control.
像我这样的门外汉 这房♥子的主人
An outsider like me, the guy whose house this is.
花生酱 花生酱
Peanutbutter, Peanutbutter.
花生酱 大家一起来
Peanutbutter-- everybody.
花生酱 花生酱
Peanutbutter! Peanutbutter!
花生酱
Peanutbutter!
-是我 -花生酱
- Me! - Peanutbutter!
-是我 -花生酱
- Me! - Peanutbutter!
花生酱 花生酱
Peanutbutter! Peanutbutter...
波杰克 波杰克
BoJack. BoJack.
-波杰克 -什么
- BoJack. - What?
-你知道我会玩杂技吗 -帅
- Did you know I can juggle? - Cool.
你还好吗 不考虑我们现在
Are you okay? I mean, outside of our current situation
被活埋而且酒快喝光了
of being buried alive and almost out of alcohol
只剩料酒和蜜多丽这种情况
except for cooking sherry and Midori?
这几年过得可真不顺心
It's just been a rough couple years
萨拉·琳和赫比都死了
with Sarah Lynn dying and Herb.
-还有灯芯绒 -灯芯啥
- And Corduroy? -Cordu-what now?
灯芯绒 杰克逊
Corduroy? Jackson-Jackson?
死于窒息式自♥慰♥
Died of autoerotic "Asphyx-ization"?
对 还有他 现在又有这个...
Oh, yeah, him too. And now I got this...
女孩在我家 这种...女儿类型的
girl in my house, this... daughter-type.
你有个女儿 哎呀
You got daughter? Ruh-roh.
对 我有个女儿 哎呀
Yeah, I got daughter, "Ruh-roh."
本来应该帮她找出生母的
Supposed to help her figure out who her mother is.
但我毫无头绪
But I don't know where to start.
她有尝试给领养机构递交协议书吗
Did she try sending mutual consent form to the adoption agency?
你说什么
What, what words?
如果是秘密收养 就要递交双方协议书
Well, if it's closed adoption, you send a mutual consent form.
基本就是在说"我想要公开"
Basically says, "I wanna be open now!"
如果妈妈一同意 那就芝麻开门万事大吉
If Mom says same thing, boom-bah-boo! Smo-pen Sesame!
-你怎么知道这个 -我有个领养的兄弟
- How do you know about that? - I had an adopted brother.
而且有段时间 我希望自己才是领养的那个
And also for a while, I hoped I was adopted.
是谁胆敢打扰安东尼娅女王
Who dares disturb Queen Antonia?
我名叫卡洛琳公主
My name is Princess Carolyn.
我代表K-147号♥半殖民地的士兵们
I represent the soldiers of Subcolony K-147,
他们觉得自己做了所有的工作
who feel they're doing all the work
却没得到半点好处
while reaping none of the spoils.
我士兵做的每件事都有惠于殖民地
Everything my soldiers do benefits the colony.
我和杰弗里·卡森伯格进行过同样的对话
I had this same conversation with Jeffrey Katzenberg.
相信我 这对你没有好结果
Believe me, this doesn't end well for you.
你们有何需求
What are your demands?
他们想和你的男宠们上♥床♥
They want to have sex with your drones.
我的男宠们
My drones?
奥利弗 召集小型议会
Oliver, assemble the small council.
要是我们还得在地下待好久
Uh, If we're gonna be down here a while,
我能换个新毛巾吗
can I get a new towel?
旱獭总是对我们发号♥施令
Woodchuck's aa-always telling us what to do!
他说救援就要来了 但他怎么会知道的
He says help is coming, but how does he know?
如果他在撒谎呢
What if he's lying?
还没有人给我打卡
And I have still not been validated!
如果你们能耐心一点
If you could all be patient...
我们等烦了 是时候换个领导了
We're sick of waiting! It's time for new leadership.
那个自封影星的人说得对
That attempted movie star is right!
我宣布花生酱先生为地下世界的终生总统
I declare Mr. Peanutbutter President-for-life of Underground.
好
Yeah!
-谢谢你们 -什么 不
- Thank you! - What? No!
-旱獭怎么处置 -严惩不贷 以儆效尤
- What do we do with Woodchuck? - He must be made an example of.
-打倒他 -对
- Get him! - Yeah!
好了 各位 好了 冷静
All right, guys, all right. Calm down.
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表