剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
没有 我忘了
No! I forgot to.
-太棒了 -抱歉 这很棒吗
- Excellent. - I'm sor-- Excellent?
这个作业只是测试
My assignment was a test.
滑雪跟看古书没关系
Skiing isn't about reading old books.
我要教你的是不畏强权
It's about speaking truth to power,
这一点你做的很好
and you have spoken it eloquently.
你是我最好的学生
You are my finest student.
我喜欢你
I love you.
-你还好吗 教授 -只是有点咳嗽
- Are you okay, professor? - Just a cough.
没大事 你明天来领毕业证吧
I'm sure it's nothing. You can come by tomorrow for your diploma.
毕业快乐
不敢相信 滑雪学习就这么结束了
I can't believe ski school is already over.
蓟索普教授 蓟索普教授
Professor Thistlethorpe? Professor Thistlethorpe!
记住我教你的一切
Remember everything I taught you.
我会的
I will.
如果还有滑雪技巧那就更好了
Also, if you have any tips for skiing that would be really helpful.
滑雪最大的技巧就是
The most important part of skiing
保持双腿本...
is to keep your legs ben...
"本"是谁
Who's Ben?
MSNB吸 出品
征服斜坡
滑向魔鬼山脚
赢得加州最高领导人的宝座
"州长线"
比赛场地 魔鬼山 比赛项目 滑雪
Devil's Mountain is the place, skiing is the sport.
我不太舒服 室外冻死了
I'm uncomfortable. It's cold out.
你觉得谁将成为赢家
Tell me, who do you think will win today's bout
加州的未来如何
and what does it mean for the future of California?
我讨厌冬季运动
I hate winter sports.
我要去室内 来一杯苹果汁
I want to go inside and drink a cider.
选手们已经出发
And they're off!
危险
旱獭先生完美起步
Woodchuck, off to a great start.
花生酱先生似乎采用了
Mr. Peanutbutter seems to be employing
非常奇怪的下坡技巧
some sort of awkwardly falling down technique.
-情况如何 -还不好说
- Any sign of them? - Nothing yet.
-我做了张贺卡给你 -是吗
- I made you a card. - You did?
卡片像"下雪"一样
Oh, wow, it's sparkly.
抱歉 小发光物用多了
Sorry, I went a little overboard with the glitter
胶水用少了
and a little underboard with the glue.
我们搬到一起住吧 我准备好了
"Let's move in together. I think I'm ready now."
太棒了 你确定吗
This is great. Are you sure, though,
上次你似乎还有点犹豫不决
because last time you seemed a little hesitant.
因为我... 怀孕了
No, I was just a little pregnant.
我想告诉你的
I was gonna tell you, really,
但是不知道如何开口
but then before I could tell you there was nothing to tell you.
抱歉 但我还是希望你早点告诉我
I'm so sorry. I still wish you would've told me.
我有张贺卡封面刚好写着"生活不是泛世纪"
I have a card for that. On the front it says, "Life isn't fairage."
抱歉 我觉得自己很傻 因为我一直梦想有个家
I'm sorry. I just felt dumb because all my life I've wanted a family.
但我不想因为自己意外怀孕
But I didn't want it to happen just because I got pregnant by accident
-把你套牢 -首先
- and then you got stuck with me. - Okay, first of all,
如果我被套牢了
if I'm getting stuck to something,
那你是我见过的最漂亮的套
you're the prettiest glue trap I ever saw.
-你明白我的意思 -其次 如果你这样想的话
- You know what I mean. - Second, if that's how you feel,
或许你不该意外怀孕的
maybe you shouldn't get pregnant by accident.
-我又不是故意要怀 -不
- Well, I didn't try to! - No.
我是说我们应该有意而为之
I'm saying maybe we should get you pregnant on purpose.
-真的吗 -没错
- Really? - Yeah.
我们爱彼此 享受一起啪啪啪
I mean, we love each other and we enjoy having sex with each other--
我们啪啪啪很和谐
we're really good at having sex with each other.
我觉得你肯定会成为一个超棒的妈妈
And also, I think you'd be an amazing mother.
布莱克·莱弗利都这么想
Even Blake Lively thinks so.
一切顺利
Ah, still got it.
太棒了
Yes!
我要控制我自己
Get control.
旱獭先生依然领先
Woodchuck in the lead, still in the lead.
遥遥领先
Woodchuck remains very much in the lead.
再见 亲爱的朋友
Goodbye, dear friend.
你帮了我大忙
You served me well.
我来啦
Okay, all right, here we go.
花生酱先生
Mr. Peanutbutter?
旱獭先生来了
I see Woodchuck!
加油
Yes!
加油 旱獭先生
Go Woodcharles!
天哪
Oh, my God.
永远的陶德
Todd forever!
终点线
成事在人
Invictus!
-我赢了吗 -亲爱的
- Did I win? - Come on, honey.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
我希望这件事到此为止
Well, I hope that settles it.
我们总算可以结束这一切了
We can finally put an end to this nonsense.
规则很清楚:
Sir, the rules are clear:
第一个穿过终点线的人当州长
the first person to cross the finish line becomes governor,
一个奇怪的家伙从天而降
and, well, a strange boy fell out of the sky
率先穿过终点线
and crossed the line first.
他们在让他宣誓就职
They're swearing him in now.
-天助我也 -恭喜 查韦斯州长
- So help me Todd. - Congratulations, Governor Chavez.
成为州长的第一刻起
You know, ever since I first became governor
我就在想 我还是不当算了
I've thought, "I don't want to be governor"
此刻我还是这么想的
and that's where I am now.
我能不当州长吗
So, can I not be governor?
征服斜坡
你想辞职吗
You'd like to resign?
我现在还不想被贴标签
Yeah. I'm just really not into labels right now.
或许等我深刻反思后 我才能更清楚认识自我
Maybe after some soul searching I'll be ready to really know what I am.
但此刻我代表千千万万的加州人说
But for right now, I think I speak for all Californians
我吃了太多的爆米花
when I say, "I ate too much kettle corn
我坐在失控的无人机王座上从天而降
while drifting through the sky on an out of control drone throne."
闹剧结束了吗 我可以当回州长了吗
Okay, is this charade over? Can I be governor again?
先生 现在是法治社会
Sir, we live in a society of laws.
州长辞职后 我们要进行特选
When a governor resigns, that triggers a special election.
特选前 州长的位子留空
Until which, the governor's seat shall remain vacant.
什么特选
Election, you say?
花生酱先生 您会竞选吗
Mr. Peanutbutter, will you run?
-当然 你懂的 -我懂才怪
- You bet I will, and you know why? - No, tell me.
这场滑雪赛就是个笑话
Because this whole ski race was a joke.
旱獭先生肯定会赢我 他可毕业于达特茅斯学院
Of course Woodchuck was gonna beat me. He went to Dartmouth.
哪里还有我发挥的余地
So where's the candidate for regular schmoes like me,
-我只不过毕业于西北大学 -他是认真的吗
- who went to Northwestern? - Is he serious right now?
旱獭先生伯科威茨自视甚高
You know, Governor Woodchuck Coodchuck-Berkowitz
但他真的就比我们优秀吗
thinks he's better than us, but is he better than us?
-当然不 -我有些话不知当讲不当讲
- No! - If I could say a few words--
他觉得比赛结束了
He thinks the race is over.
我看才刚刚开始
Well, I say it's just starting.
他恨不得我马上滚蛋
And he wants me to sit and stay and roll over?
-反对 -加州已经经不起折腾了
- No! - I say California's tired of rolling over.
你们觉得呢
What do you say?
-没错 -经不起折腾了
- Yeah! - I'm tired.
我是时候站出来为大家谋福利了
I say it's time for me to stand up and speak.
戴安 这是什么情况
Diane-Diane what now?
大声讲出来 让我听听你们的呼声
So loud as you can, let me hear what you want.
花生酱 花生酱
Peanutbutter! Peanutbutter!
-市民们 -大声点
- Citizens-- - I can't hear you!
花生酱 花生酱
Peanutbutter! Peanutbutter!
花生酱
Peanutbutter!
-花生酱 -朋友 礼貌点
- Peanutbutter! - Friends, some decorum, please.
花生酱 花生酱
Peanutbutter! Peanutbutter!
花生酱 花生酱
Peanutbutter! Peanutbutter!
花生酱 花生酱
Peanutbutter! Peanutbutter!
-这个语♥音♥信箱是... -波杰克...
- The mailbox belonging to... - BoJack Horsemack--
-马男... 稍等 -信箱已满 再见
- Horseman-- oh, wait, how do I-- - ...is full. Goodbye.
*九十年代时我参演了一部著名电视剧*
*Back in the '90s I was in a very famous TV show*
*我是花生酱先生*
*I'm Mr. Peanutbutter*
*请告诉我怎么去投票*
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表