剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
Can I keep him?
又来了
Here we go, again.
-波杰克 -妈妈
- BoJack? - Mom?
安静 汉丽埃塔 电视上的是我儿子
Hush, Henrietta. That's my son on the television.
你认得他吗
You know him?
我肯定认得我自己的儿子 不是吗
I think I'd know my own son, wouldn't I?
老哥 你听到老大的意思了
You heard the boss, man.
我想你女儿 那个比基尼模特
Guess your daughter, the bikini model,
得去公园接你了
will have to pick you up at the park.
他女儿 是个比基尼模特
Daughter, the bikini model?
伊森 这位老人是我们的客人啊
Ethan, this man is our guest!
-你知道我讨厌枪 对吗 -我知道
- You know I hate guns, right? - I know.
尽管我的官方政♥治♥观点是
Although my official stated political opinion
我尊重《第二修正案》
is I respect the Second Amendment
但是我认为 一些枪♥支♥的购买♥♥应当需要
but I think some gun purchases should require
最起码的一些背景调查
the barest possible amount of background checks.
花生酱先生 你知道我也讨厌枪
Mr. Peanutbutter, you know I hate guns, too.
或者我觉得我是讨厌的
Or I thought I did.
或者说 现在大部分时候 我还是讨厌的
Or I still do, mostly.
但是拥有枪♥支♥
But being a gun owner
才使我感觉到 走在大街上
finally makes me feel as safe walking down the street
有了男人们一直以来的安全感
as a man gets to feel all the time.
这种感觉真的很好 我还不打算放弃
And that's an incredible feeling I'm not ready to give up yet.
而且 如果你能在我们房♥子下面做水力压裂
Besides, if you can frack under our house,
我也应当能拥有一把枪
I should get to have a gun.
好吧 这很公平
All right, that's fair.
你知道吗 我真自豪我们找到了办法
You know? I'm really proud we've found a way to
能把私生活和政♥治♥生活划分开来
keep our personal lives and our political lives compartmentalized.
我也是
Me, too.
头条新闻
-你根本不明白 -是 我不明白
- You have no idea... - Yes. I have no idea?
枪♥支♥管制 符合常理还是毫无意义
你们特权主义的泡沫也太厚了
Is your bubble of privilege so thick...
人类和枪♥支♥是怎么回事
What's with humans and guns?
人们对枪♥支♥真的上瘾了
People are addicted to these things.
男人不想让女人有安全感 这又是怎么回事
And what is it with men and not wanting women to feel safe?
-我不 -这是性别歧视
- I don't-- - This is a gendered issue...
-等等 -这是毫无疑问的
- Excuse me! - ...make no mistake.
-我不认为女人 -你不同情
- I don't think women... - You can't sympathize...
大家都带着枪到处跑 让谁更安全了
...running around with guns makes anybody safer.
-是啊 这才是危险所在 -我不
- Yeah. That's the danger. - I don't--
-抱歉 -要担心的
- Excuse me. - Not the men
不是犯了90%的罪的男人
who commit 90 percent of murders,
倒是那些疯狂的歇斯底里的女人
it's the crazy hysterical women you gotta worry about!
用你的强大的子弹填满我的洞穴吧
Yes, yes! Fill my chamber with your powerful bullets!
核桃泉疗养院
表达感谢 除非你是一只火鸡
碧翠斯 看看谁回来了
Beatrice, look who's back.
我们还带了更多《胡闹的小马》
And we brought more Horsin' Around.
挺好的
Good.
因为你喜欢那个波杰克 对吧
Because you love that BoJack, right?
他儿子当得不怎么样
Well, he's not much of a son,
就是这剧有时还能带来点慰籍
but the show can be a comfort sometimes.
他们在他的病房♥里放你的蠢剧
They were playing your dumb show in his hospital room.
哪版的蠢剧 新的还是老的
Which dumb show? New one or old one?
我看的那集里面
In the episode I saw,
你在你女儿洗澡的时候走了进去
you walked in on your daughter in the shower.
老的那个
The old one.
那集让我们进了TV Guide上"赞和踩"的版块
That episode got us into the TV Guide "Cheers and Jeers" Column.
我们没有拿到"赞"
We did not get a "Cheers."
你一直都挺能装疯卖♥♥傻的 波杰克
You always could play the fool, BoJack.
我们一定得在这种时候
Do we have to have this conversation now,
在去爸爸葬礼的路上聊这个吗
on the way to Dad's funeral?
我还有很多很多想对他说的
There was so much more I wanted to say to him.
那 还是别想了
Well... you can forget it now.
因为你看见我光着身子了
And since you saw me naked,
那就是说 我也要看看你光身子的样子
that means I get to see you naked!
我有预感 我之后会后悔的
Something tells me I'm gonna regret this.
让开 老巫婆 你挡着屏幕了
Out of the way, hag, you're blocking the screen.
我知道你一定很不好受
I know this must be painful for you.
不是不好受 是很无趣 这地方糟透了
Not painful, boring. This place sucks.
如果我来这里都得不到认可
If I'm not even getting credit for coming here,
那有什么意义呢
what's the point?
要是有什么办法
If only there was some way
能让她把剧里的波杰克
for her to connect the BoJack from the show
和每天来看她的波杰克挂上钩就好了
with the BoJack who visits her every week.
是啊 真糟糕我们做不到 我们做不到吗
Yeah, too bad we can't. Or can we?
做什么
Can we what?
在疗养院里现场演一集《胡闹的小马》
Put on a live episode of Horsin' Around in the nursing home.
想法真棒 霍利霍克
Good thinking, Hollyhock.
我们要在这里演一出《胡闹的小马》
We'll do a Horsin' Around here at the home.
因为是她的儿子波杰克 她会很喜欢的
She'll love it because it's her son BoJack.
然后演出结束以后
Then after the show,
我会走出去跟她打招呼
I'll come out and say hello.
然后她会说 "波杰克 是你吗"
And she'll say, "BoJack? Is that you?"
当她的眼里闪着相识的光芒时
When her eyes spark with recognition,
我就会坐在她身旁 握紧她的手
I'm gonna sit down next to her, I'm gonna squeeze her hand
靠得很近 然后说
and get real close and say...
-"滚蛋吧 妈妈" -什么
- "Fuck you, Mom." - What?
我终于能骂她了 我会说 "看看你
I can finally tell her off! I'm gonna say, "Look at you,
你这坨老狗屎 在疗养院里烂掉好了"
you old piece of shit, rotting in a nursing home!"
-现在我掌权了 -这就是你想对她说的
- Now I have the power! - That's what you want to say to her?
肯定会很棒的
It's gonna be great!
我等不及想看她的表情了
I can't wait to see the look on her face.
很好 就这么做吧 演一出剧
Okay, let's do this. Let's put on a show!
VIM管理公♥司♥
拥有枪♥支♥可能会增强女性的生育能力
坏消息
Bad news.
听说了塔尔萨的大规模枪击事件吗
Hear about the mass shooting outside Tulsa?
一场可怕的悲剧
Terrible tragedy.
关怀与祈祷
Thoughts and prayers.
我们应该做些什么了 对于这些男人
We really have to do something about these men who go...
不 公主 这次是个女人
No, P.C. This time it was a woman.
一个女性枪击者 不 这真是个坏消息
A woman mass shooter? Oh, no, that really is bad news!
能把枪♥支♥托付给女性吗
我就是觉得 你给女人枪♥支♥之后
I just think this is what happens when you give women guns.
他们会开始射杀别的人
They start shooting people with them.
我是说 她们知道枪是干嘛用的吗
I mean, do they even know what guns are for?
夜里自己走在大街上
I don't feel safe anymore
能把枪♥支♥托付给女性吗
我再也不感觉安全了
walking down my own street alone at night.
我 一个男人
Me, a man!
我正准备召开一系列国会听证会
I am convening a series of congressional hearings
参议员 莫尔豪斯
讨论女性和枪♥支♥的问题
on the matter of women and guns.
因为即使有一个人死在女性枪下
Because even one death from the bullet of a female gun owner
都太多了
is too many.
枪♥支♥管制辩论
我的选民们该怎么做
What are my constituents supposed to do,
不再夸奖街上的女路人
not compliment random women on the street
因为她们可能有枪吗
because they might be carrying a gun?
我们不能让人们被这种恐惧支配
We cannot allow our lives to be dictated by that kind of fear.
女性的手
如你们所见
So you see, the trigger
扳机是专为男性的握把方式和暴躁脾气
was specifically designed for a man's grip
而特别设计
and a man's temperament.
听着 我要说的是
Look, all I'm saying is
枪♥支♥管制辩论
也许你们不该责怪女性想要持枪
maybe you shouldn't blame women for wanting guns.
也许你们该责怪这个社会不断告诉我们
Maybe you should blame the constant societal messaging
我们只有在
that tells us we are safe
周围的男性允许时 才是安全的
only as long as the men around us allow us to be.
所以如果你对女性持枪有意见
So if you have a problem with women carrying firearms,
那你可以卷起袖子
you can roll up your sleeves
实打实地创造一个让女性感到安全和公平的社会
and actually work to create a society where women feel safe
或者你也可以直接全民禁枪
and equal, or you can just ban all guns.
一次卓有成效的议会会议之后
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表