剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
能处理这种麻烦呢
who can take care of such inconveniences?
我很愿意绅士一点
I'm-- I'm happy to do the gentlemanly thing and...
给你出个车费
and pay for the cab fare.
不 不行
No. I can't.
那咱们可就没什么选择了
Well, that doesn't leave us with very many options.
我完蛋了
I'm a ruined woman.
别无理取闹了 你才没完蛋呢
Don't be hysterical. You're not ruined.
你比以前更漂亮了 这是个不争的事实
It's a verifiable fact you look more beautiful than ever.
你又懂什么
Oh, what do you know?
我们共度的一晚真是美妙无比 是吧
It was a pretty great night we had together, huh?
确实
It was.
问你 你有没有听说过一个
Say, did you ever hear the story
讲一对夫妻搬到加州的故事
of the couple who moved to California?
我确实没听过
I can't say that I have.
那可是个奇妙的历险
Oh, it's a marvelous adventure.
跟你说 他们相识时间甚短
You see, they hardly knew each other,
但却有情感的共鸣
but they shared a certain sensitivity
向往着未知的世界
and a taste for the unknown.
他们原本生活在偏僻的一马小镇
They were living in a one-horse town,
于是他们就一路向西
so they headed west,
来到了一座可供三马之家生活的大城镇
towards a town that could accommodate three horses.
对啊 我想我听过这故事
Oh, yes, I think I have heard this story.
他们在旧金山有一间小屋 就在书店旁
They got a small house in San Francisco near the bookstore.
他和斯奎林盖蹄搞好了关系 参加了赛马
He got in good with Squirrelinghetti and his scurry.
他写了一本《伟大的美国小说》
He wrote his Great American Novel...
而他的妻子则相夫教子
While his wife took care of the baby.
他的妻子 我没听过这一段
His wife? Oh, well, I didn't hear about that part.
如果她愿意嫁的话
Well, if she'd have him.
如果像她那么美丽的姑娘
If a beautiful creature like herself
能爱上他那样的呆子
could ever love an oaf like him.
-我觉得她能 -真的
- I think she could. - Yeah?
故事不都是这样的吗
And isn't that how the story goes?
*我总是那么忧郁*
*I was blue constantly*
加州欢迎您
*你来到我身边*
*You came along*
*结束了我的彷徨*
*Cured my blue song*
*爱情从天而降*
*Love really happened to me*
好啦 好啦 好啦
Come on, come on, come on.
-快睡吧 -孩子饿了
- Sleep. - The baby's hungry.
我喂过了 他不吃 我不知道他想要什么
I tried. He won't eat. I don't know what he wants.
你就不能解决一下吗
Well, can you figure it out?
如果我睡不了觉 怎么挣钱养你和孩子
If I don't sleep, how can I work to support you and the child,
更别说还要留精力去写作了
let alone have energy left over to write?
要是有人愿意买♥♥你写的什么东西
Maybe if anyone wanted to pay you for anything you wrote,
我们就有钱雇奶妈和女仆了
we'd be able to afford a nanny and a maid.
要是斯奎林盖蹄和他那群信奉共♥产♥ 自♥由♥
Well, if Squirrelinghetti and his horde of commie, liberal,
深受犹太人爱戴的废柴知道什么是好作品
Jew-loving rejects knew what good writing was,
我就能卖♥♥书挣钱了
I'd be able to sell something.
他们都错了 就你对是吧
Oh, so they're all wrong, and you're right.
为什么你就不能去舒格曼西公♥司♥的办公室工作
Why won't you just take that corner office job at Sugarman West
非要去罐头厂累死累活呢
instead of breaking your back all day at the cannery,
那样你或许还能给我提供点有用的帮助
and then maybe you could afford me some decent help around here?
你想让我给你♥爸♥工作 像个奴隶似
You want me to work for your father, and get paid for it,
拿薪水吗
like some sort of slave?
-那才不是奴隶呢 -不是吗
- That is the opposite of slavery. - Is it?
当然 你没有一点文学天赋
Yes, it is! You have no facility for language.
你就不能消停一会儿吗
Oh, will you at long last be quiet?
是你想生下这孩子的 你可别忘了
You wanted that baby. Never forget that.
我想静静
I need quiet!
你最好值得我这么受罪
You'd better be worth all this.
-你还真不值得 -我不值得什么
- Well, you're not. - I'm not what?
妈妈累了 波杰克 给我讲个故事吧
Mommy's tired, BoJack. Tell me a story.
很久以前...
Oh, once upon a time...
安静 你♥爸♥回来了
Quiet. Your father's home.
工作怎么样 亲爱的
How was work, darling?
糟透了 鱼可不愿意被装进罐头
Terrible. Those fish do not like being canned.
我晚饭又做砸了
Well, I burnt dinner, again.
但你可以从烧剩下的渣渣里挑好的吃
But you can pick at the charred remains
再用你高贵的社会栋梁同事的故事
and delight me and your simple son with stories of your noble,
逗我们母子开开心
salt-of-the-earth co-workers
比如八指乔和运动队史蒂夫
like Eight-Finger Joe and Sports-Team Steve...
-天呐 -然后你就会把自己
- Oh, God. - ...before locking yourself
-整晚关在书房♥里 -你知道吗
- in your study for the night... - Know what?
精雕细琢你那本没完没了的破小说
...to chip away at your never-ending goddamn novel.
我去打扫厨房♥
I'll clean up the kitchen,
-给咱们家的脏小孩洗澡 -你能不能
- and bathe our filthy child. - If you could just--
我们就能轻轻松松地
And we'll just keep waltzing
-做着该死的 -你能不能
- through this goddamn... - Would you--
-无产阶级梦想 -不
- ...proletariat dream. - No--
如果该死的宝宝没有不停地哭
Maybe if the goddamn baby wasn't crying all the time,
也许我就能写完那本该死的小说了
I could finish the goddamn novel.
我不是宝宝 我六岁了
I'm not a baby. I'm six.
没错 哇哇 嘎嘎 咕咕
Yes, wah, wah, ga, ga, goo, goo.
我会组句子了
I'm forming sentences.
我不会吗 人人都是批评家
Oh, and I can't? Everyone's a critic.
我都能看到新闻标题了
I can see the headline now,
"白♥痴♥儿子认为父亲的书很棒
"Idiot Son Thinks Dad's Book is Great,
逗号♥ 儿子是白♥痴♥"
comma, Son is Idiot."
我没说你的书很棒
I didn't say your book is great.
我受不了了
I can't live like this!
我该嫁给科宾·柯瑞门的
I should have married Corbin Creamerman.
好像他会娶你似的
Like he'd have you.
他会的 而且他会对我很好
Oh, he would have. And he would have been kind to me.
他不会那么固执愚蠢 不愿意到
And he wouldn't have been too much of a stubborn ass
我父亲的公♥司♥做一份体面的工作
to take a decent job at my father's company!
好吧 我接受独♥立♥办公室
Fine! I'll take the corner office,
公♥司♥配车 六位数的薪水
with the company car, six-figure salary,
还有四周带薪休假
and four weeks paid vacation,
但如果我因为忘记了工薪阶层的生活
but if my novel becomes bad because I no longer remember
而写不好小说
what it's like to be working class,
我们都清楚应该怪谁
we'll know of whom to be blamed.
向左一点 明智的选择
A little to the left. Good choice.
那边 小心点 看起来很好
Just over... Careful with that. That looks great.
喂 你总是挡道
Hello? You're always in the way.
你出去玩吧
Why don't you go play?
-去找点事干 -再见 妈妈
- Go do something. - Bye, Mom.
你被解雇了 吸尘 谢谢 立刻
You are fired. Vacuum. Thank you. Stat.
再见 谢谢
Goodbye. Thank you.
亨丽埃塔 你能帮我把这个包起来吗
Henrietta, will you help me pack this?
我想把它拿到我儿子那里
I want to bring it to my son.
太好了 我喜欢漂亮的画
Oh, that's so nice. I love a good painting.
就像没有对话和动作的电视
It's like TV without all the talking and movement.
天呐 那个可怕的东西是什么
Jesus, what is that ghastly thing?
这是父亲留下来的
It belonged to Father.
我要把它送给波杰克
I'm giving it to BoJack.
我从来都不关心审美艺术 会让人迟钝
I never cared for the aesthetic arts. Dulls the senses.
艺术应该直率而功利 就像我的小说
Art should be straightforward and utilitarian, like my novel.
我等不及拜读大作了
I can't wait to read it.
书籍太了不起了 用文字讲故事
Books are fantastic. The words tell stories.
-亨丽埃塔 画 -马上 夫人
- Henrietta, the painting. - Right away, Mrs. Horseman.
不应该让我问你两次的
I shouldn't have to ask you twice.
毕竟上帝给你两只耳朵 只给我一张嘴
God gave you two ears and me only the one mouth, after all.
-你可以对她态度好点的 -没人对我好
- You could be nicer to her. - No one's ever nice to me.
-为什么我要对别人好 -碧翠斯
- Why should I be nice? - Beatrice...
就因为女佣眨着小眼睛
Just because the maid bats her little eyes at you
和人进行"几乎算不上交谈"的交谈
and makes barely-qualifying-for-conversation conversation,
并不意味着我会被轻易引诱
doesn't mean I'm so easily seduced.
我不知道你在暗示什么 我
I don't know what you're insinuating. I--
她肯定让你觉得自己是个聪明的男子汉
Oh, I'm sure she makes you feel like a big smart man,
从不对你表示质疑
never challenges you,
并且感谢你资助她到护理学院学习
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表