剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
Beer bottles, lit cigarettes, scripts where the lead is female.
有一次 还有一堆吐出来的棉花糖
One time, a mountain of regurgitated cotton candy
在那座山上堆了一个月
sat on that hill for a month
然后滑进了我的热水浴池
before sliding into my hot tub.
你觉得是谁处理的
Who you think has to deal with that?
我猜是你的仆人或是园丁什么的
I assume your maid or gardener or something?
是的 但还是超级不爽
Well, yeah. But it's still super-obnoxious.
我才不要把那个娃娃还给你
You're not getting that doll back.
大家都是文明市民
Citizens, citizens.
作为加州未来的州长
As the future governor of California,
能利用意识形态光谱使大家达成妥协
I pride myself on probably being able to reach compromises
这是我引以为傲的事
across the ideological spectrum.
-不如我们把娃娃一分为二吧 -什么
- What if we cut the baby in half? - What?
-为什么要这么做 -不
- Why would we do that? - No.
所以你们都觉得这是个坏主意
So you both agree that's a bad idea.
也许你们也没有那么不同
Perhaps you're not so different after all?
-优势 花生酱 -怎么会...
- Advantage: Peanutbutter. - How is that...?
菲丽西提·霍夫曼
Felicity Huffman,
你是个广受欢迎的影视明星
you are a beloved star of film and television.
波杰克 你也参演过影视剧
BoJack, you have also appeared in film and television.
那是什么感觉 讨论开始
What's that like? Discuss.
我对我的行为深感抱歉
I'm sorry for my acquaintance.
其实我是你的忠实影迷
I'm actually a big fan.
希望她没有后续提问
I hope she has no follow-up questions.
真的吗 那你可能看过我的新戏了
Really? So you've probably seen my new show,
-FHBA洛杉矶 -什么
- F.H.B.A. Los Angeles. - What?
-是哦 很喜欢 -你愿意为我宣传吗
- Yup, love it. - How'd you like to do an arc for sweeps?
上电视吗 不 我刚跳出这个坑
Ugh, TV? No. I just got out of that sinkhole.
他会的 如果你把我们的娃娃还给我们
He'll do it, if you give us our doll back.
你这边什么情况
What's your status?
我已经突破斯特里普大院了
I have breached Compound Streep.
如果我没能活着出来
If I don't make it out of this alive,
记住我已经见过天堂了
just know I have already seen heaven
那是梅丽尔的玫瑰花♥园♥
and it is Meryl's rose garden.
-协议呢 -我放在一个大箱子下面了
- And the offer? - I put it under a big box
用一根木棍支撑着
that's propped up by a stick.
如果她去看盒子底下有什么而被箱子子砸到
If she goes to look and the box falls on her,
就意味着她已经签约出演那部电影了
she's contractually obligated to do the movie.
我知道"打包人才"的意思
Yeah, I know what "packaging talent" means.
好了 她朝那个箱子走去了
Okay, she's walking up to the box.
她在四处查看...
She's sniffing around, and...
我们请到梅丽尔了
We got Meryl!
成了 太好了
All right! Yes!
要是我从我的露天平台跳楼自杀
What if I kill myself by throwing myself off my deck
摔到菲丽西提·霍夫曼的后院里呢
into Felicity Huffman's backyard.
如果她发现了我的尸体 她会产生同情心吗
If she found my dead body, would that'd show her.
我们为什么到酒吧了
Why are we at a bar?
我们准备庆祝拿回了娃娃
We're just celebrating getting doll back.
你不想把娃娃还给你妈妈吗
You don't want to bring the doll back to your mom?
我会的 我们只是先喝一杯
I will. We're just having a drink first.
-放轻松 -好吧
- Relax. - Okay.
他知道 他知道你很渣
He konws, he knows you're terrible.
他是世界上大的傻♥逼♥了
He's the biggest idiot in the world,
就连他都知道你很渣
even he knows you're terrible.
波杰克很渣
你什么时候多了个女儿的 她是新出现的吧
So when did you get a daughter? She's new, right?
还是说她一直在你生命中
Or was she always part of the gang?
我是大约一个月前认识她的
I met her about a month ago.
是啊 感觉挺好的 一开始
Yeah. And it was great, at first.
但现在我能感觉她和我熟悉了起来
But now I can feel her getting attached,
我知道我还是会很波杰克
and I just know I'm gonna BoJack things up.
"很波杰克"
"BoJack things up?"
你是说 出现在某地 成为派对焦点
You mean, show up somewhere and be the life of the party?
然后和你的好朋友 花生酱先生谈笑风生吗
Then share a laugh with your good friend, Mr. Peanutbutter?
不 很明显我是说搞砸所有事直到她恨我
No, obviously I meant screw everything up until she hates me.
我觉得我承受不来
I don't think I can take that.
那你这一次 别做那些会让她恨你的事
Maybe this time, don't do the thing that makes her hate you.
我也不想 但每次她用那无辜的大眼睛
I don't want to, but every time she looks at me
看着我的时候
with those big innocent eyes,
我想起的只有那些我做过的烂事
all I can think about is every shitty thing I've ever done,
我就会想"我配不上那种爱"
and I think, "I don't deserve that kind of love."
波杰克 我不太了解国家预算平衡
Look, BoJack, I don't know a lot about balancing a state budget
也不了解法案是怎么变成法律的
or how a bill becomes a law.
很多事情我都不知道
I don't know a lot about a lot of things.
但我知道 每个人都值得被爱
But I do know this: everybody deserves to be loved.
我们用一天的时间组织了一场全明星婚礼
So we put together an all-star wedding
和一部梅丽尔·斯特里普的电影
and a Meryl Streep movie in one day!
-你得承认我们的合作很成功 -鲁塔贝格
- You got to admit, we're a good team. - Rutabaga...
我知道我们友谊的小船
I know it wasn't always smooth sailing
并不是一帆风顺
for the Good Ship You and Me,
但现在你有男朋友 我也成家了
but now you've got a boyfriend and I've got a family,
既然必须再次合作 我们真的很适合搭档
and since we have to work together again, we're a good team.
你肯定也很怀念
Tell me you didn't miss this.
-陶德在二号♥线 -你是穿墙进来的吗
- Todd is on line two. - Aaah! Do you go through the walls?
陶德 你准备好伴郎名单了吗
Todd! Have you finished your groomsmen list?
我们要确定降落伞的数量
We gotta figure out how many parachutes we need.
伙计们 我 我不能娶考特尼了
Guys, I-- I can't marry Courtney.
-什么 -不
- What? - No!
我一直在思考
I've been doing some thinking,
婚姻就像夹心棒棒糖
and marriage is like a Tootsie Pop.
棒棒糖的部分是谎言
The lollipop part is a lie,
但谎言中心是真实的
but at the center of the lie there's a truth.
这就是夹心棒棒糖 所以人们会结婚
That's the Tootsie Roll, and that's why people get married.
但是如果我和考特尼结婚
But if I married Courtney
那就是彻彻底底的谎言
it would be a lie without any truth in it,
就像只有棒棒糖外壳的夹心棒棒糖
like a Tootsie Pop with just the lollipop part
中间是空的
and nothing in the middle.
棒棒糖 也不错啊
So, a lollipop? That's still pretty good.
可能这个类比不太恰当
I guess it's a bad analogy.
但我不想假结婚
But I don't want a fake marriage.
很抱歉我没有早点意识到这一点
I'm sorry I didn't realize that before.
好吧 陶德 你应该做适合自己的事
Okay, Todd. You gotta do what's right for you.
谢谢 卡洛琳公主
Thanks, Princess Carolyn. Whoa--
好吧 白费功夫
All right, blue sky time.
婚礼泡汤了 有什么补救的办法吗
Wedding's off. Can we spin this somehow?
考特尼被甩 打同情牌吗
Courtney got jilted, play the sympathy card?
不知道 可以发表一个声明什么的吧
I don't know. I guess we could put out a statement or something.
这就是你的解决方法吗
That's your solution?
今天早上还
What happened to the guy
异想天开的那个人去哪儿了
from this morning with all the big ideas?
那个人六点就死了 这个人要回家
Oh, that guy dies at six. This guy's gotta get home.
我有七个孩子 老婆还想和我共同养育
I got seven kids and a wife who's really into me co-parenting,
用她的说法就是"养育"
or, as she calls it, "Parenting."
你不能送他们上♥床♥
Well, can't you tuck the kids into bed,
读一段《月亮晚安》
read them some script coverage
改编电影的剧本 然后再回来吗
of the film adaptation of Good Night Moon and then come back?
-这件事很重要 -我的孩子才重要
- This is important. - Well, my kids are important.
好吧 两件事同样重要
Fine, both things are equally important.
天呐 幸亏你不是母亲
Oh, my God, thank God you're not a mother.
你带孩子肯定很搞笑
You would be hilarious at it.
今天很开心 我明天早上联♥系♥你
Hey, today was fun. I'll call you in the morning.
我们会找到解决方法 处理好这件事
We'll figure this out. We'll deal with it.
如果你再也不想见到他
If you'd like to never see him again,
我这里有摆脱他的方法
I have ways of getting rid of him.
都有什么方法
What kind of ways?
礼貌地请求他不要回来
Asking him politely to not come back.
实际上 只有一种方法
Actually, that's only one way.
很抱歉让你误以为有很多种方法了
I apologize for misleading you about the number of ways.
他就是个混♥蛋♥ 不只是我这么想吧
He's a jerk, right? It's not just me?
我在FME和这种人一起工作过
I worked with guys like him at F.M.E.
离开的时候我发誓再也不去大型公♥司♥工作了
When I left, I swore I would never work at a big agency again,
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表