剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
- Hsung-Fonzarelli-McQuack. - Wait, wait.
-你名字叫什么 -霍莉霍克
- What's your first name? - Hollyhock.
姓什么
And your last name?
曼海姆-曼海姆-格雷罗-鲁滨逊-
Manheim-Mannheim-Guerrero-Robinson-
泽尔博斯施拉格-宋-佛则雷利-麦克奎克
Zilberschlag-Hsung-Fonzerelli-McQuack.
好吧
Got it.
-等等 你姓什么 -我知道 这有点懵
- Wait, what's your last name? - I know, it's confusing.
-我有八个爸爸 -这怎么会 试管婴儿吗
- I have eight dads. - How'd that happen? Test tubes?
-不是 我是被领养的 -原来如此
- No. I was adopted. - Of course.
一个互相忠诚的同性多元圈子里的八个男人
By eight men in a committed gay polyamorous relationship.
-不可思议 -我小的时候
- Less of course. - But ever since I was a baby,
人们就常说我长得像马男波杰克
people always said I looked like BoJack Horseman.
这种事情都跟小孩子讲 太可怕了
That's a terrible thing to say to a baby!
我一直在想 我会不会是马男波杰克的...种
And I've always wondered if BoJack could be my biological... sperm guy.
或许吧
I guess it's possible.
波杰克常吹嘘 他的鸡鸡就像"番茄干"一样
BoJack used to say his penis is like sun-dried tomatoes:
90年代的时候 操遍天下
back in the '90s it got into everything.
我来洛杉矶就是弄清♥真♥♥相♥的
I came to L.A. to get to the bottom of things.
我还买♥♥了豪华间谍包 刚刚弄晕你 真的抱歉
I even bought a deluxe spy kit. Sorry about knocking you out.
你要是有氯仿麻醉剂的话 不用不行
Once you have chloroform you can't not use it.
明白 波杰克也有一套这样的间谍包
No, I get it. BoJack had one of those spy kits, too.
不过他只会把氯仿麻醉剂用在自己身上
He mostly just used the chloroform on himself, though.
我在他书里看到 你们住一起
I read in his book that you live together.
你能帮我找到他吗
Can you help me find him?
抱歉 我已经不住那儿了
Sorry. I don't live there anymore.
没有人知道他最近一年去了哪儿
And no one knows where he's been for the last year.
我想 我不用见他本人
I guess I don't have to meet him.
我只要一份DNA样本 比如一根头发什么的
All I need is a DNA sample, like a piece of hair or something.
我猜他家里可能有...
I guess his house might have--
抱歉 太好玩了我控制不住自己
Sorry again. It's just so fun.
没事 浴室地漏可能有头发
Okay, there might be some hairs in the shower drain,
但不能确定到底是谁的
but hard to know who they belong to.
跟波杰克啪啪啪的人 完事之后都会好好洗一洗的
Everyone who has sex with BoJack usually takes a long shower afterwards.
我看到头发了
I think I see a hair.
不会吧 波杰克
Oh, no, BoJack.
怎么... 回事...
What the... was...
-好了 -好了 我们走
- Okay. - Okay, let's blow.
口 谁要口 给我口一口
Blow? Who's got blow? Save some for BoJack.
blow既有走的意思 又有口的意思
等一下 陶德 卧♥槽♥
Wait, Todd? Oh, shit.
你大吵大叫干什么 还是先口吧
Are you gonna yell at me? Can I have the blow first?
波杰克 没有人给你口 我也没有大吵大叫
No. BoJack, there's no blow, okay? And I'm not going to yell at you.
这是谁
And what is this?
我是霍莉霍克·曼海姆-曼海姆-格雷罗-鲁滨逊-
I'm Hollyhock Manheim-Mannheim- Guerrero-Robinson-
泽尔博斯施拉格-宋-佛则雷利-麦克奎克
Zilberschlag-Hsung-Fonzerelli-McQuack.
你姓曼海姆·曼海姆·格雷罗·鲁滨逊-
Of the New -aven Manheim-Mannheim-Guerrero-Robinson-
泽尔博斯施拉格·宋·佛则雷利·麦克奎克吗
Zilberschlag-Hsung-Fonzerelli-McQuacks?
别逗了 我从没听说过
That was a joke. Obviously I've never heard
这个姓的家庭和/或律师事务所
of your family and/or law firm.
别逗了 陶德 你带我家来的这个马仔是谁
That was also a joke. Todd, who is this tough crowd you brought to my home?
波杰克 这是你的女...
BoJack, this is your daught--
佣...佣人
dot-dot maid.
别故弄玄虚了
Way to build up the suspense.
打扫干净房♥间 随时等你回来
To tidy up the place in case you came back.
你给我找了个佣人吗 谢了
You got me a maid? Thank you.
我认为查宁·塔图姆是个好邻居了
Here I thought Channing Tatum was a good neighbor
我不在的时候一直帮我收快递
picking up my mail while I was gone,
但是你 我对你做了那么多事情之后
but you, and after all the things I did to you,
-我不知道怎么开口 -波杰克
- I don't know how to tell you-- - BoJack,
我们好像一年多没联♥系♥了
we haven't talked in like a year,
但我完全没什么问题
and that's actually been kind of working for me.
好吧 或许我们就这样吧 挺好的
So, maybe it's better if we just keep things like that, you know?
好吧 那你为什么给我请了个...
Okay. So then why did you hire me--
拯救我
Oh, yeah, deliver me.
不客气 现在赶紧去测DNA吧
You're welcome. Now go get that DNA tested.
1小时DNA检测室
帮我测一下这个匹不匹配
Can you tell me if this is a match?
-跟谁匹配 -霍莉霍克
- A match with who? - Hollyhock.
曼海姆-曼海姆-格雷罗-鲁滨逊-
Manheim-Mannheim-Gorilla-Rub-a-Dub-Dub
泽尔博斯施拉格-哈利路亚-麦当劳
Zoolander-Hallelujah-something-McDonald's?
不管她姓什么 我也要一份她的样本
Whatever those words are, I need a sample from her, too.
一个小时内拿过来 我等下要去吃午饭
Bring it in an hour. I gotta get to lunch.
成天跟毛发 血液 精♥液♥打交道
Nothing like working with hair, blood, and semen all day
会让人食欲大增 而且现在已经一点了
to work up an appetite, and it's already 1:00.
一点了吗 我得去见"假女朋友"
1:00? I gotta go meet my fake girlfriend!
你也有充气娃娃吗
You have a fake girlfriend too?
我的充气娃娃有一对大奶 还有一头金发
Mine is a bunch of water balloons with a blonde wig.
桑卓餐厅
我觉得这么豪华的餐厅
I suppose a fancy restaurant like this
不适合你这样的小屌♥丝
is too fancy for a common man such as yourself.
不会 我觉得还行
No, it's fine.
或许你想带我去那些又脏又破的路边摊
You'd probably like to take me someplace rough and primitive.
你想让我带你去其他地方吗
Do you want me to take you somewhere else?
如果你硬要带我去那些破地方 我也阻止不了你
Well, if you must drag me on some barbaric adventure I can't stop you.
环球影城步行街有家波尼罗马餐厅
There's a Pony Roma's at Universal CityWalk.
是连锁的吗 天哪 在那我会被抢劫的
A chain restaurant? God, no, I'll be mugged.
我做不到
I can't do this.
陶德 我做不了你的灰姑娘 我很抱歉
Todd, I can never be your dirty peasant girl, I'm sorry.
-我得撤了 -等等 考特尼
- I must abscond. - Wait, Courtney!
先生 打扰一下 您愿意试吃一下
Scusi, sir, would you care for a sample
我爸爸做的非常有名的意大利天使面样品吗
of my father's famous angel hair pomodoro?
有名的爸爸 头发 样品
Famous father? Hair? Sample?
-DNA -我没说DNA
- DNA? - I no say DNA.
我得回去找霍莉霍克
I gotta get back to Hollyhock.
评论 不要停 陶德
霍莉霍克 我需要你的...
Hollyhock, I need to get--
-你打扫了吗 -没有
- Did you clean anything? - No.
但是我了解了很多这位"爸爸"的情况
But I am learning so much about my possibly-maybe birth father.
比如说 你知道他在柜子有一个鞋盒
Like, did you know he has a shoebox in his closet full of bad reviews
里面都是别人演的电视剧的差评吗
for other people's TV shows?
金枪鱼丹萨在《谁是鲈鱼》中表现糟糕透顶
所以你刚才一直在四处窥探吗
So all you've done so far is snoop around?
我还吃了一盒甜甜圈 然后困了 就睡了一觉
I also ate a box of donuts, got sleepy and took a nap.
我们好像没必要去做DNA检测了
Yeah, I'm not sure we really need to do the DNA test.
听着 我大老远跑来
Look, I didn't come all this way
就是要找到我的生父
to not find out who my biological father is.
好吧 那你还是薅一缕头发给我吧
Okay, fine, then I just need you to yank out a strand of hair
-我拿去化验室 -不行 肯定很疼
- so I can take it down to the lab. - No way! That sounds painful.
不能用你的头发吗
Can't we just use your hair?
不行
No.
不行 但是我可以跟你一起薅头发
No, but I can pull out some of my hair at the same time,
-这样你就不用一个人做了 -好吧 这才公平
- so you don't have to do it alone. - Okay, that sounds fair.
数三声一起薅
On three we pull.
一... 二... 三...
One... two... three!
等等 我包里有一把梳子 上面都是我的头发
Oh, wait, I have this whole comb full of hair in my bag.
陶德 能不能来一下
Todd, can I see you for a minute?
这个佣人真的我见过的最差的 我刚才又睡过去了
This maid is the worst. I passed out again for some reason.
醒来后却发现♥房♥♥间里比她开始打扫前更乱了
When I woke up the house was messier than when she started.
我不介意有人跟我一起待在这幢房♥子里
I don't mind someone else in the house with me,
要是我吃药呛住了 或者评论下时事什么的
in case I start choking on pills or have a funny take on current events
但是她如果干不好 我必须炒她鱿鱼
that demands an audience, but if she can't do her job I gotta fire her.
你不能那样做 来 喝点酒开心一下
You can't do that! Here, buzz up real nice,
睡一觉 你睡着的时候 我会让佣人打扫好
take a nap, and while you're sleeping I'll get the maid to clean
不需要炒谁的鱿鱼
so no one has to fire anyone.
总算打扫完了
Well, we did it.
我也在帮忙 我在检查他的录像机 看到没
What? I'm helping. I'm cleaning out his DVR. Get it?
你明白就行了
Okay, but you got it, right?
我是陶德 有什么事
Todd's phone, home of the Todd.
你这个蠢货 看看新闻
You quarter-wit. Turn on the news.
我不想纠正你的态度 但是你应该礼貌点
I don't want to be a manners police, but a "hello" would be nice.
花生酱先生亲笔签名的文件
The letter, signed by Mr. Peanutbutter himself,
清清楚楚 支持水力压裂政策
in full, unambiguous support of fracking.
州长一直在水力压裂问题上
The gubernatorial hopeful has until now played coy
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表