剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
I'm sure they will too.
但还是等他们爱上你之后
But let's wait until after they love you
再告诉他们菲尔伯特的事吧
to tell them about, you know, Philbert.
当然 但是她怎么办
Of course. But what about her?
别担心 她在玩手♥机♥
Don't worry. She's on her phone.
除非拉尔夫和卡洛琳公主的秘密宝贝上了热门
Unless Ralph and Princess Carolyn's secret baby starts to trend,
否则她不会注意到我们的任何言行
she won't notice anything we do or say.
斯蒂芬妮 斯蒂芬妮
Stefani? Stefani?
袋鼠斯福酒店
卡特里娜 我正有事找你呢
Katrina! Just the person I wanted to talk to!
-在酒店住得怎么样 -不可思议
- How's hotel life? - Marvelous!
客房♥服务 迷你番茄酱瓶 电视频道目录
Room service, tiny ketchup bottles, handy list of cable channels.
现在我知道为什么那么多人喜欢无家可归了
Now I know why so many people like being homeless.
花生酱先生 不是
Mr. Peanutbutter, that's not--
打电♥话♥呢 亲爱的
On the phone, darling.
我刚刚为你找到了绝佳的竞选总部
Well, I just found you the perfect new campaign headquarters.
出租 斯洛富比
我马上就签租约
I'm gonna sign the lease now,
除非你有不签的理由
unless you think of a reason I shouldn't.
想不出什么理由
Nothing comes to mind.
很好 签了 你想和我说什么
Great! It's done. Now, what did you wanna talk to me about?
-我要退出参选竞争 -什么
- I'm dropping out of the race. - What?!
我永远也不会比旱獭更适合做领导人
Woodchuck's a better leader than I'll ever be.
这场选举的重点不是你和旱獭
This election is about bigger things than just you and Woodchuck.
那重点是什么呢
What is it about then?
是希望 自♥由♥ 还有那些强大的说客
It's about hope, and freedom, and powerful lobbyists
付钱让我选出一位受我控制的州长
who pay me to elect a governor I can control
这样才能通过立法
so we can get legislation passed
允许他们在目前受保护的湿地上
that allows them to build private prisons
建造私人监狱
on what are now protected wetlands.
希望那些邪恶的说客能找到其他傀儡
Well, hopefully those evil lobbyists can find some other puppet
来受他们摆布
to do their bidding.
为什么你会有这种希望
Why would you hope that?
我不想再竞选州长了 所以你被解雇了
I'm done running for governor, so you're fired.
别见怪 好吗
No hard feelings, right?
你这个蠢货 我要杀了你
You idiot. I will end you!
库伊拉·德·维尔 迪士尼经典动画片
《101忠狗》中的反派角色 指使手下偷走小狗
再见 库伊拉
Bye, Cruella!
斯蒂尔顿庄园
-你好 亲爱的 -斯蒂芬妮
- Hello darling. - Stefani!
-你好 -亲爱的 你回来了
- Hello. - Oh, darling, you're home.
-很高兴见到你 -卡洛琳公主
- Nice to meet you. - Princess Carolyn!
-你好 -我是波比 这是我夫人咪♥咪♥
-Hello. -I'm Poppy! This is my wife, Mimi.
这是我们的儿子 西西[娘娘腔]
And this is our son, Sissy.
这是我夫人米西[小姐]
And this is my wife, Missy.
我们的儿子 特维兹[粗花呢]
And the boys, Tweeds,
楠塔基特[美国岛屿]和鲁普霍尔[漏洞]
Nantucket, and Loophole!
很高兴见到你们
It's so wonderful to meet you all!
-来一杯鸡尾酒吗 -不用了 谢谢
- Can I get you a cocktail? - Oh. No, thank you.
-葡萄酒呢 -不用了
- Wine? - That's all right.
你至少要来一杯啤酒吧
I will consider it a personal affront
否则我就会感到冒犯了
if you won't at least have a beer.
-我不能喝 -高咖♥啡♥因♥的咖啡呢
- I shouldn't. - What about a very caffeinated coffee?
-不 -生鲜贝类呢
- No. - Raw shellfish?
-今晚就算了 -抽根烟
- Not tonight. - Cigarette?
-我不抽烟 -没关系
- I don't smoke. - That's okay.
你可以在我抽的时候站在旁边
You can just stand around me while I smoke.
不 我不想这样
No, I don't want to.
那吸点可♥卡♥因♥
Cocaine, then?
非常感谢 我不想没礼貌
I so appreciate that, and I hate to be rude,
但我真的觉得这不是什么好主意
but I really don't think it's a good idea.
要不要我用力捶你肚子一下
Would you like me to punch you in the belly real quick
让你记住活着的感觉呢
so you remember what it's like to be alive?
这是富人专属的游戏
That's a rich person thing.
我知道 我在富人身边长大
Oh, I know. I grew up around rich people.
但是拳打肚子还是算了吧
But I'm actually good, as far as belly-punchings go.
至少让我请你乘坐
Well, can I at least offer you a ride
我们的私人过山车吧
on our private rollercoaster?
你肯定没有合理理由拒绝这样的邀请
Surely, there's no logical reason you wouldn't want to do that.
如果你拒绝 我会感到冒犯的
So if you decline, I will be offended.
另外 虽然完全不相关
Also, not that it's relevant,
但是特别不建议五岁以下的儿童
but the rollercoaster is specifically discouraged
和孕妇乘坐过山车
for children under five and pregnant women.
既然你不符合这两个条件
But since you are neither of those,
你显然没有理由拒绝乘坐
obviously, there's no reason you will not want to ride
我们家非常有趣的过山车
on our family's really fun rollercoaster.
-听我说 其实 -爸
- Okay, look, the truth is-- - Hey, Dad!
你给卡洛琳公主讲一个
Why don't you tell Princess Carolyn
你精彩的高尔夫故事吧
one of your great golf stories?
-好主意 -好啊
- Say, there's an idea. - Yes!
当我需要铁头高尔夫球棒时 拿的却是五号♥铁杆
So here I am with a mashie when what I need is a niblick.
高尔夫 前面的人让开 对吗
Golf. Fore! Am I right?
对 就是这样 高尔夫
Yes, that's exactly right. Golf.
加利福尼亚人 这是我的背书
Californians, this is an endorsement!
我要说的很简单
My message is simple.
如果你想要给花生酱投票 投给旱獭先生伯科威茨
If you want to vote Peanutbutter, vote Coodchuck-Berkowitz
因为给旱獭先生伯科威茨投票
because a vote for Coodchuck-Berkowitz
就是给花生酱投票
is a vote for Peanutbutter.
因为花生酱喜欢旱獭先生伯科威茨
Since Peanutbutter likes Coodchuck-Berkowitz.
所以如果你喜欢旱獭先生伯科威茨
So if you like Coodchuck-Berkowitz,
像花生酱先生一样
vote like Mr. Peanutbutter...
-不好意思 -给旱獭先生伯科威茨投票
- Excuse me-- - ...for Woodchuck Coodchuck-Berkowitz.
所以如果我们想投给旱獭先生 我们应该投给你
So if we want to vote for Woodchuck, we should vote for you?
-不是 -是的
- No. -Yes.
-通过投给旱獭先生 -谢谢花生酱先生
- By voting for Woodchuck. - Thank you, Mr. Peanutbutter.
我期待着能够忘掉
I look forward to moving past
这次竞选的政♥治♥分歧
the political divisiveness of this campaign
最终关注点回到实际问题上
and finally focusing on the issues.
你的大猩猩脚是怎么回事
What's with the gorilla feet?
正如我之前解释的
As I've explained before,
我的手在压裂事件中压碎了
my hands were crushed during the fracking incident.
没有现成的手来移植
There were no hand transplants readily available,
但是大猩猩脚有点像手
but gorilla feet are somewhat hand-like.
所以在我的医生为我寻找
So I am using them temporarily
更适合的替代品时 我暂时先用他们
while my doctors find me more suitable replacements.
他们真把你弄成一只猴子了
They sure made a monkey out of you, huh?
他们一定是在捉弄你
没这回事
They did no such thing.
猩猩是猿类
Gorillas are apes.
我觉得刚刚进展得很顺利
I feel that went pretty well.
是的 谢谢你退出竞选
Yes, well, thank you for dropping out of the race.
放心 在我的管理下 州会被很好的...
Rest assured, under my stewardship, the state will be in good--
你想说"掌控" 是吗
You were gonna say "Hands," Weren't you?
那么接下来我们两个好朋友要做什么
So, what's next for us two amigos?
花生酱先生 竞选不需要你的帮忙了
Mr. Peanutbutter, we don't need your help on the campaign.
我们基本上没有对手
We are running virtually unopposed.
我想从这里开始我们的团队可以搞定了
I think our team can handle it from here.
什 什 什 什么
Wha-wha-wha-what?
你最好的帮忙方式就是恢复正常的生活
The best way you can help us is to go back to your regular life
永远远离政♥治♥
and stay out of politics forever.
所以我人生的这个章节就结束了
So this chapter of my life is over?
狗狗 现在怎么办呢
Doggy, doggy. What now?
咯叽咯叽咯叽
Coochy-coochy-coochy...
妈 你收到邮件了
Hey, Mom. You got something in the mail.
今天有男士找我吗
Have I received any gentleman callers today?
我还期待着科宾·柯瑞门来呢
I'm expecting a visit from Corbin Creamerman.
你知道吗 我看看
You know what? I'll check.
你能从他身上学到一两点 亨丽埃塔
You could learn a thing or two from him, Henrietta!
-你去哪了 -我来煮点咖啡
- Where have you been? - I'll make coffee.
迈尔斯带我去加州大学洛杉矶分校看了看
Well, Miles actually took me to check out UCLA.
他带我参加了一个派对 我睡在宿舍里
He took me to a party, and I got to sleep in a dorm room, and...
看看时间 真是问了很多问题
look at the time. That's enough questioning of me,
我去哪了 我在做什么 回见
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表