剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
我们不必"打倒他" 只要把他捆上关起来
We don't need to "Get him." Let's just tie him up someplace
让他危险的主意再也无法伤害我们就好
where he can't hurt us anymore with his dangerous ideas.
不要捆我 没有这个必要 不 别
Do not tie me up. That isn't necessary. No, don't-- no...!
-花生酱 -不
- Peanutbutter! - No!
-花生酱 -谢谢 谢谢大家
- Peanutbutter! - Thank you, thank you all.
作为终生总统 我的第一条法令是
As my first act as President-for-life, I declare that everyone
大家想吃喝随意 概不管束
is allowed to eat and drink whatever they want!
好呀
Yeah!
第七天
我好饿
I'm starving,
而且不是我平常那种普通名人的饿法
and not the normal celebrity kind of starving like I always am.
也不是红毯季那种饿
Or even red-carpet-season starving.
-食物在哪儿 -你们都吃光了
- Where's the food? - You ate all the food.
我受够了
This is it!
没人来救我们 我们得杀个人吃掉
Nobody's coming for us. We need to kill someone for food.
不如我们吃了花生酱先生
Let's eat Mr. Peanutbutter!
他名字里就有"花生酱"呢
He has the word "Peanut butter" in his name!
对
Yeah!
各位 各位 也许我们谁也不用吃
Guys, guys, guys, maybe we don't need to eat anybody!
这回又是什么主意
What's this now?
我们听这个说不要杀我的人说话
Let's listen to the guy who's saying don't kill me.
他有些不错的主意
He's got some interesting ideas.
拜托大家听我说
Listen to me, everyone. Please.
我就以节目最后
I'm known for monologues
总结性的独白而出名
that sum things up at the end of the show.
我开的车是普锐斯 所以我是好人
I drive a Prius, which means I'm a good person.
我们不要屈服于最基本的本能
Let's not surrender to our basest instincts.
我知道时局艰难 但我相信如果团结一心
I know times are tough, but I'm sure if we band together
并专注于眼前的问题
and really concentrate on the problem at hand,
我们可以像朋友那样...
we can, as a group of friends--
-我的天 -贝尔
- Oh, my God. - Biel!
人类的统治结束了 火统治的时代来临了
The rule of man is over. Now begins the rule of fire.
-为什么 -杰西卡 不
- Oh, why? - Jessica, no.
我再也不要被
I will no longer be shackled
地上世界的文明社会束手束脚
by the civilized society of the above ground.
这里是地下世界 这里唯一的法律就是火焰
This is Underground, and the only law here is flame.
火焰想要的不是正义 火焰想要的不是理智
The fire wants not for justice. The fire wants not for reason.
-火焰只想要吃饱 -投喂火焰
- The fire desires only to be fed! - Feed the fire!
-火焰是我新的天神 -天啊
- The fire is my new god! - Oh, God!
非常抱歉 花生酱先生 但时局转换
I'm so sorry, Mr. Peanutbutter, but the tide has turned
我现在站在火焰这边
and I side with the fire now.
今晚 我们以扎克·布拉夫为食
Tonight, we dine on Zach Braff.
-明天 就是狗狗大餐 -不
-Tomorrow, canine cuisine! - No.
你 带他去他卧室 看住他
You, take him to his spot, and make him stay.
不不 求你了
No! No! Please!
这次听从理智吧
Listen to reason... this time!
我觉得都喝光了
I think that's all of it.
我不能回到清醒的旧生活 感觉好空虚
I can't go back to my old life sober. It's so empty.
好吧 告诉你个开心的秘诀
Okay, okay. Here's the secret to being happy.
我都等不及要听了
Oh, I can't wait to hear this.
假装很开心
Just pretend you are happy,
最后你会忘记这快乐是假装的
and eventually you'll forget you're pretending.
或许你是对的
Maybe you're right.
我要停止抱怨 更努力地工作
I just need to stop complaining and work harder.
其他人都这样做 我为什么这么奇葩
Everyone else is doing it. Why am I so special?
把他关在这里
Lock him in here!
-求你了 戴安 我的宝贝老婆 -怎么回事
- Please! Diane, my sweet wife. - What's going on?
Marvin Gaye的作品《What's going on》
马文·盖伊
Marvin Gaye.
地下的人有了新的上帝 火焰
The People of Underground have a new god, the fire.
因为我的罪过 我将被献给这熊熊烈火
And for my crimes I will be fed to its ravenous flames.
我唯一的希望就是吃了扎克·布拉夫能长生不老
My only hope is the meat of Zach Braff proves lasting,
但是我害怕黎明时扎克·布拉夫的肉就被吃光了
but I fear by daybreak, there will be no Braff meat left.
-怎么回事 -非金发四人组乐队
- What's going on? - Four Non-Blondes.
Four Non-Blondes的代表作
《What's going on》
除了"囚犯" 其他人都出去
Everybody out except the prisoner.
-不要 -动作温柔一点
- No! - Easy on the merchandise!
放开我
Get off me!
这周不太平啊 操蛋的事情不少
Well, it's been a tough week, lots of back and forth,
但现在大家已经达成协议
but I think we've reached
满足所有人的需求
an agreement that meets everybody's needs.
"蚁后同意跟士兵们分享她的男宠
"The queen will share male sex servants with the soldiers
让他们一夜尽情享乐
for one night of magnificent, sensuous splendor,
尽情喝酒 尽情做♥爱♥
a gorgeous bacchanal of hedonistic delights,
如果第一个条款通过的话
with a second orgy pickup option,
还有第二次狂欢的选择权"
pursuant on success of the first."
我的客户们满意这些条款
My clients are satisfied with those terms.
太好了 现在我们能不能回到地面世界
Great. Now can we please return to the surface world?
我喜欢的云朵都在上面
All my favorite clouds are up there.
我喜欢这个小伙子 有胆量 有酥胸
Oh, I like this one. He's got moxie and a soft thorax.
你觉得加入我们的王国怎么样
How did you find your fleshy self in my kingdom,
迷人的小可爱
you pink marshmallow?
我们在比佛利山庄举办募款活动
We were at this big Beverly Hills fundraiser.
突然地震了 所以现在大家都被困在了地下
There was an earthquake, and now everyone's trapped underground.
你是说比佛利山庄吗 当然了
Did you say Beverly Hills? Ugh! Of course.
地面居民经常搬进我们的领地
Surface dwellers are always moving in on our territory.
他们一来 税就上涨
First they move here, then taxes go up,
接下来就会有全食超♥市♥
the next thing you know, there's a Whole Foods.
当我脑子里装着中产阶级化的想法时
How am I supposed to concentrate on a great orgy
我怎么才能专注这样的大狂欢呢
when I've got gentrification on my mind?
不行 我们必须把这些入侵者赶走
No, we've got to get those interlopers out of here.
-那我们... -等一下
- Let's-- - Hey! Hold on.
第八天
花生酱先生
Mr. Peanutbutter,
你之前说过 我们可以吃任何想吃的东西的吧
did you or did you not tell us we could eat whatever we wanted?
花生酱
Peanutbutter!
花生酱 花生酱 花生酱
Peanutbutter! Peanutbutter! Peanutbutter!
我们得做点什么
We gotta do something.
对我来说 花生酱先生是我身边
Mr. Peanutbutter's the only non-shitty thing
唯一不操蛋的事
that's ever happened to me
可现在他们要把他烧死
and now they're gonna set him on fire.
好吧 那头脑清醒的戴安会怎么做 她很聪明
Okay. What would non-hungover Diane do? She's smart.
我不知道 我想喝水
I don't know. I need water.
已经一滴水没有了 情况不乐观
There is no more water. That's the problem.
"旱獭先生"说的没错
"Choodwuck" is right.
等等 地下不是有水吗 比如水井之类的
Wait, isn't there water, under the ground? Like, a well?
没错 我们现在就在地下
Yeah! And we're underground.
如果我们往下挖 肯定有水的
If we dig, we'll get water!
不能挖 地面非常不稳定
Do not dig. The ground is very volatile.
闭嘴吧 飞天鼠 拿起铁锹加油挖
Quiet, sky rodent! To the shovels!
花生酱先生 你的大限将至
Mr. Peanutbutter, your time is nigh.
我们烧死你之前 你还有什么遗言
Any last words before we light you on fire?
有一句话不知当讲不当讲 别放火烧我
Yes, if I could just say, "Don't light me on fire"?
火焰可不会饶了你
The fire bends to no man's will.
火焰所向披靡 除了...
Nothing can defeat the fire. Only--
水
Water!
卧♥槽♥
What?
-真的是水 -水比火更厉害
- Oh, wow, it's really water. - Water is stronger than fire.
等等 我们不要忘了我们是怎么...
Wait, let's not really forget how-- ugh!
现在水是我的新主
Water is my new god now!
天哪
Oh, boy.
-甘露啊 -没错 是水
- Clear gold! - All right, water!
H2O 天哪 我们中了这屌♥炸天的最高奖
H-2-Oh, boy, we hit the freaking jackpot!
等一下 这水... 根本停不下来
Hang on. It's-- it's not stopping.
这很棒
Which is great!
挖坏水管了 你们两个喝醉的弱智
You hit a pipe, you drunken imbeciles.
H2O 不要啊
H-2-Oh, no!
第十天
看来我们大限将至了
Well, I guess this is it.
天哪 地震又来了
Oh, God! It's another earthquake!
怎么回事
How is this happening?
加油 加油
Heave! Heave! Heave!
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表