剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
慢点 亨丽埃塔 淑女不能这么仓促
Slow down, Henrietta. A lady mustn't rush.
太不得体了
It's unbecoming.
我不是亨丽埃塔 我是你儿子
I am not Henrietta! I'm your son!
我儿子是个气球
My son is a ball of gas.
是的 你的儿子波杰克
Yes! Your son, BoJack.
我就是他 我就是气球
I'm him. I'm the ball of gas!
但你还是个明星
But you're also a star.
等下 妈 你还记得
Wait. Mom, do you remember--
嘘 亨丽埃塔 我在跟太阳说话呢
Shh! Henrietta, I am talking to the sun.
太阳 你是个气球 但你还是个恒星
Sun, you're a ball of gas, but you're also a star.
太阳和儿子的单词谐音
star既可指明星也可指恒星
我们叫你 太阳
We call you... "Sun".
你带我去哪儿呢 湖边小屋吗
Where are you taking me? Are we going to the lake house?
不 我们去的是个壮丽的神奇之地
No, we're going to a glorious magical place
一个会把你单独关起来的地方
where they'll lock you in a room by yourself
这样你就再也不能伤害任何人了
so you can't hurt anyone ever again.
听起来不错 你为什么开这么慢
Oh, that sounds lovely. Why are you driving so slowly?
-快点 -等下 你刚说
- Hurry up! - Wait. You just said--
毕竟光阴似箭 不停不退
Time's arrow neither stands still nor reverses, after all.
仅仅向前 对吧 亨丽埃塔
It merely marches forward. Isn't that right, Henrietta?
是 夫人 没错
Yes, Mrs. Horseman. That's right.
好了 我们到了
Well, here we are.
-这儿 -对
- Here? - Yes.
停下 不许过来
Halt! No entry.
-但我想滑滑梯 -这可不仅仅是滑滑梯
- But I wanna slide. - This is no mere slide.
我们三个
We three are members
是年轻女性精英社团的成员
of an elite society of extremely young women,
由我 科米莉亚·布鲁沃斯小姐来领导
led by I, Miss Clemelia Bloodsworth.
不许你加入
You may not enter.
-对 而且你很胖 -我不胖
- Yeah, and also you're fat. - I'm not fat.
甚至连你的肺挣扎着
Even your lungs expostulate
对抗肥胖排气时 都要抗♥议♥
as they struggle to expel your ample corpulence.
她说你的肺都觉得你胖
She's saying your lungs think you're fat too.
爸爸说我只是在长身体
Father says I'm just growing.
如果你不停下来
If you do not halt,
我们不得不武力阻止你靠近了
we will be forced to physically impede your egress.
你们弄疼我了
You're hurting me!
第二天早上
碧翠斯 别读了 穿上你的校服
Beatrice, stop reading and put on your uniform.
爸 我不太舒服
Father, I don't feel well.
我才不在乎你是不是害怕
I don't care if you're scared
科米莉亚·布鲁沃斯那群人
of Clemelia Bloodsworth and her gaggle,
你必须去上学
you have to go to school.
别再和书做朋友了
Now stop making books your friends.
对于年轻女性来说读书没用 只能锻炼脑子
Reading does nothing for young women but build their brains,
抢夺了属于乳♥房♥♥和屁♥股♥的宝贵资源
taking valuable resources away from their breasts and hips.
-但我喉咙疼 -穿校服 现在就穿
- But my throat hurts. - Uniform! Now!
碧翠斯 天 你好烫
Beatrice? Oh, my, you're hot.
我的天
Dear Lord.
听我说 让孩子活着是母亲的责任
Now listen here, it's a mother's duty to keep her children alive
但你一直在失职
and you are continually failing!
你怎么会不知道她得了猩红热
How could you not have known she has scarlet fever?
讲话啊 该死的 你怎么变成这样
Say something, damn it! What has become of you?
我发誓要是早知道割断你的
I swear if I'd known this is how you'd behave
前额叶皮质连接 你举止会变成这样
once we severed the connections to your prefrontal cortex,
我才不会费这个事
I'd hardly have bothered.
-爸爸 -什么事 亲爱的
- Father? - Yes, darling?
我要死了吗
Am I to die?
最终会的 但这个病只是个小问题
Well, eventually yes, but this illness is but a hiccup
此前你会有一段漫长而幸福的人生
in what will be a long and happy life,
-我保证 -你保证
- I promise. - You promise?
事实上 这个病也许还会带来点好处
In fact, some good may yet come of this.
医生说你的喉咙几乎肿到堵住
Doctor says your throat is nearly swollen shut.
所以说不定你最后能减轻点
So perhaps you'll finally lose some of that weight
让你饱受折磨的体重
that's given you such troubles.
-这不是挺好的吗 -是的 爸爸
- Won't that be nice? - Yes, Father.
吸气 舒格曼小姐
Suck in, Miss Sugarman, please.
波莉 帮我拿片美容丸
Polly, be a darling and fetch me a pretty pill
还有一杯水 好吗
and a glass of water, won't you?
好的 舒格曼小姐
Yes, Señorita Sugarman.
碧翠斯 你看起来很棒 这很好
Beatrice, you're looking well, which is just fine,
因为你的首次社交宴会极其重要
because your debutante party is vitally important.
它能够结束贫穷 战争和不公
Will it end poverty, war and injustice,
还是能带回这周在密西西比州被枪杀的
or bring back civil rights activist Medgar Evers,
民权活动家迈德加·埃夫斯
who was shot in Mississippi this week?
能 不如说 它能让你别再担心有的没的
Yes! Or rather, it will end you worrying about that nonsense
给你捞到个丈夫
because it will land you a husband.
至少埃夫斯的死意味着
At least Evers' death means
今年 1963年 不会再有人被刺杀了
no one else will be assassinated this year, 1963.
FBI现在高度紧张
The FBI is on too high alert
决不允许再有类似的事发生了
to allow anything like that to happen again.
是吧 大概
Yes... well...
你的男伴 科宾·柯瑞门 是个不错的年轻人
Your chaperone, Corbin Creamerman, is a fine young man.
天
Oh, jeez.
-小姐 给你 -谢谢
- My lady. Here you go. - Thanks.
你看起来很棒
So... uh, you look nice.
谢谢 科宾 这是你第三次告诉我了
Thank you, Corbin. That's the third time you've told me.
你不用再告诉我了
You needn't tell me again.
天 抱歉 我有时候不太擅长这种事
Oh, jeez. I'm sorry. I'm not always good at these things.
但有时候还行 我可以 我努力想要擅长
But sometimes I am. I can be. I-- I really try to be.
我 我不擅长 我真的不行 我不知道原因
I'm, well, I-- I'm not. I'm really not. I don't know why.
没关系 我也一样
Ah, that's all right. I'm not either.
科宾的父亲 莫特·柯瑞门
Corbin's father, Mort Creamerman,
是柯瑞门奶油状奶油基底百货的创始人
is founder of Creamerman's Creamy Cream-based Commodities.
想想那些你能免费
Think of all the free iced cream you could,
端给别人的冰激凌吧
uh, serve to other people.
爸 你想把我嫁给科宾·柯瑞门
Father, do you aim to marry me off to Corbin Creamerman
仅仅因为这对生意有利吗
merely because it would be good for business?
我想我确实有一些想法
Well, I suppose I do have a few ideas
关于如何利用舒格曼 柯瑞门的联合
of how a Sugarman/Creamerman alliance might be advantageous.
比如 想象一个配着好玩小曲的电视广♥告♥
For example, imagine a television advertisement with a fun jingle.
*享用你的晨间咖啡或早茶*
* Have your morning coffee or tea *
*伴以舒格曼和柯瑞门*
* With Sugarman and Creamerman *
*但留一点给 这些家伙们*
* But save some for... these fellas *
然后是莫特和我
And then it's Mort and me,
我们面带微笑 拿着我们的产品
and we're holding up our products with big smiles from
穿过一个看起来非常平常的厨房♥台
across a very ordinary looking kitchen table.
爸 普通的美国人不想在电视上看到你
Father, common Americans don't want you on their TV sets.
你会提醒他们这个国家的贫富差距
You're a reminder of the disparity of wealth in this country.
穷♥人♥会觉得极其糟糕的
Poor people find that dreadfully gauche.
我送你去巴纳德学院
You know, I sent you to Barnard to get your MRS
是为了让你结缘
from a fine upstanding Columbia man,
结果你带了个学士学位回家
but instead of a bachelor you returned home
而不是带个黄金单身汉 还变得狂妄胡言
with a bachelor's degree and a mouth full of sass.
白费我的心血
What a waste!
-你很美 -谢谢
- You look nice. - Thank you.
碧翠斯·舒格曼 都不敢相信我的眼睛了
Oh, my... Beatrice Sugarman? Doth my eye belie me?
科米莉亚·布鲁沃斯 你怎么在这里
Oh, Clemelia Bloodsworth. Why are you here?
终于轮到你登场社交礼 简直太好了
I must say, it's tremendous you're finally debuting.
迟到比不来好 是吧
Better late than never, hmm?
我来只是为了我父亲
I'm only doing this for my father,
他很传统
who has very old-fashioned ideas
觉得女人就该如此
about how a woman is to live her life.
可怜的科宾也是被硬拽来陪我的
Poor Corbin here is saddled with chaperoning me.
我并不觉得被强迫
Oh, I don't feel saddled.
老实说 我觉得这些派对就是炫富
In truth, I find these parties to be garish,
自私又浪费钱
self-serving wastes of money.
我相信你的派对尤其如此 科米莉亚
Oh, and I'm sure yours was particularly horrendous, Clemelia.
天 你太讨厌了
Oh, my! How repugnant!
苏格兰威士忌加冰
Scotch on the rocks.
我认识你吗
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表