剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
解散 小丑们
Scatter, clowns!
躲到黑暗里去 快快快
Into the night! Go! Go!
快 飞奔 所有人都出去
Go, scamper! Everybody, out!
好了
Okay.
你好 帅哥
Oh, hello, handsome.
谢天谢地 你没回家 也不接电♥话♥
Oh, thank God! You didn't come home, didn't answer your phone.
我很担心
I was worried.
让你担心了
Aw, you was worried?
犹大告诉我你可能在这儿 你是炒了他吗
Judah told me you might be here. Did you fire him?
那个老于世故的长毛怪 总是爱管我的私事
That hipster Chewbacca, always getting in my personal biz-natch.
我都不知道你还留着这房♥子
I didn't know you still had this place.
为什么你还留着这房♥子呀
Why do you still have this place?
怎么 你还要严刑拷问我
Okay, what? Third degree much?
-你喝酒了吗 -没什么大不了的 好吗
- Have you been drinking? - It's fine, okay?
-我可以喝酒 因为宝宝没了 -什么
- I get to drink because baby went gone! - What?
就像本·阿弗莱克导演的电影《失踪的宝贝》
"Gone, baby, gone." Like that Ben Affleck movie.
还可以拍个续集
That could be a sequel.
《从未出现的失踪的宝贝》 快写下来
Gone, Baby, Never Was. Write that down.
老天 卡洛琳公主
Oh, my God, Princess Carolyn.
没事的 你知道我
It's okay! You know me.
我总能振作起来
I always land on my feet.
舔舔伤口 继续奋斗
Take a lickin', keep tickin'.
就像妥瑞氏的棒棒糖 快写下来
Like a lollipop with Tourette's. Write that down.
所以之前吃晚饭的时候你在撒谎
So you were lying earlier at dinner?
你不开心就是因为我撒谎了吗
Is that what you're upset about? That I lied?
因为我没保住孩子 还留着我的公♥寓♥
About losing the baby? About keeping my apartment?
最让人难过的事就是我撒了谎是吗
I lied? That's the big sad thing that happened?
我只是在努力消化你刚告诉我的这些事
I'm just trying to process what you threw at me.
一切都会好的 我马上又会怀孕的
It's gonna be fine. I'll be pregnant again in no time.
真对不起 让我带你回家吧
I'm so sorry. Let me take you home.
等你准备好再试一次的时候...
And when you're ready to try again--
我准备好了
I'm ready!
都说了我准备好了
I said I was ready.
那我们就回去找医生 谈谈其他的办法
So we'll go back to the doctor, maybe talk about other options.
用不着其他的办法 我妈妈生了十二个孩子
I don't need other options. My mother had 12 kids.
我天生就能生 我们只要继续努力就好了
My body was made for this. We just gotta keep tick-tick-tickin'.
我知道你想靠自己撑过去
I know you wanna do this on your own,
但你现在已经流产两次了
but you've had two miscarriages now, and--
-五次 -什么
- Five! - What?
我都流产五次了
I've had five miscarriages.
去年一次 这会一次 之前还有三次
One last year, now one, and three others before.
但没关系的 没什么大不了的
But it's whatever. It's okay.
你为什么没告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
开玩笑吗 我可不想你用那种眼光看我
Are you kidding? I don't want you looking at me like that.
就是这眼光 我知道我能行
Like that! I know I can do this.
你不能在这种事上瞒我 这可不行
You can't keep stuff like this from me. It's not okay.
-那跟你没关系 -有关 这是咱俩的事
- It's not about you. - It is. This is about us.
不许你生我的气
You're not allowed to be mad at me.
-今天是我倒霉 -咱俩都倒霉好吗
- This is my bad day. - It's our bad day.
一切顺利的时候爱上我对你有什么难的
It's so easy for you... to love me when everything's good.
卡洛琳公主 我...
Princess Carolyn, I...
-让我带你回家吧 -不
- Let me take you home. - No.
你就得承受这事 你就得习惯我会流产
You need to live in this. You need to get used to this,
因为如果你真想和我有个孩子
because if you're serious about having a baby with me,
我还有可能流产的
this could happen again.
你有没有心理准备
Are you prepared for that?
我可能还会流产五次 但我已经准备好了
This could happen five more times. But I'm ready for that.
因为我想要生孩子 你想不想呢
Because I want this. Do you want it that bad?
我只是觉得我们或许该谈谈其他的办法
I just think we should maybe talk about other options.
好 我有个办法
Okay. Here's another option.
-滚出我的公♥寓♥ -对不起
- Get out of my apartment! - I'm sorry.
滚 留着你的花言巧语哄下一个女朋友吧
Get out! Save it for your next girlfriend.
那个你能带回家见爸妈的女人
The one you can take home to your parents.
那个不用你费心的
The one who's easy.
再见 卡洛琳公主
Goodbye, Princess Carolyn.
干嘛
What is it?
我打来说提议的事 我不想去
I'm calling about the offers. I don't want to do 'em.
出名了还是得排队 那我出名干嘛啊
What's the point of being famous if you still have to wait in line?
你能不能代表我客气地回绝...
If you could politely decline on my behalf--
我不是给你打工的 波杰克
I do not work for you, BoJack!
抱歉 我开场白说错了 你今天还好吗
I'm sorry. I started this all wrong. How was your day?
-就是... -我的反正糟透了
- Well-- - Because mine was awful.
真的 都可以写小说了
I mean, truly, one for the books.
都是因为我是个好人 想做对的事
All because I'm a good guy trying to do the right thing.
首先 我去粉红莓果吃早饭
First, I go for my breakfast Pinkberry,
这是我应得的 因为我今天大发善心
which I had earned because I had good intentions for today,
他们却连我最喜欢的配料都没有
they're out of my favorite toppings!
然后我就去了街对面的蒙奇
So I go across the street to Menchie's,
流浪汉才去那里吃饭
like some kind of hobo.
在蒙奇 在那儿工作的
At Menchie's, the stupid teen
那个瓜娃子居然冲我挑眉毛
that worked there raised her eyebrows at me.
跟我开玩笑呢吧 就你还看不起我
"You kidding me? You're trying to judge me?
你眉毛长得一高一低的 还在这破餐馆上班
You have very uneven eyebrows and you work at a Menchie's."
就更别说那个臭气熏天的收♥容♥所♥了
And don't even get me started on the rancid internment camp
就是那个洛杉矶县法♥院♥
that is the L.A. County Courthouse.
你想知道我一天
Hey, you wanna know what I do
过得糟糕透顶的时候会怎么做吗
when I have a really bad, awful, terrible day?
说
What?
我会想象我未来的曾曾曾孙女
I imagine my great-great-great granddaughter in the future
跟她的同学讲我的事
talking to her class about me.
她又沉着又有趣 跟人们讲我的事
She's poised and funny, and tells people about me
讲这些糟心的事最后都如何化解了
and how everything worked out in the end.
当我这么想的时候
And when I think about that,
我就会想到 这些破事都会过去的
I think about how everything's going to work out.
要不然她该怎么讲故事呀
Because how else could she tell people?
但这是...假的啊
But it's... fake.
确实 但能让我好过一点
Yeah, well... it makes me feel better.
*我的心啊我的心 别再愚弄可怜的我*
*Oh, heart, oh, heart Stop making a fool of me*
*我如花朵般美丽脆弱*
*I'm everything that a flower is*
*我想要生三十个小孩*
*I plan to make about 30 kids*
*我要为他和她们奉献啊奉献*
*Gotta sink for his and hers and hers for his*
*我是你的小宝贝啊小宝贝*
*One mill where my cotton is I'm your baby,*
*我就仿佛酒吧女*
*I'm basically The B-girl*
*将你心意炉内煎熬*
*that's been baking Your heart in my stove*
*渴求你的爱*
*Hungry for your love*
*我的心啊我的心 别再愚弄可怜的我*
*Oh, heart, oh, heart Stop making a fool of me*
*傻瓜 傻瓜 傻瓜 傻瓜*
*Fool, fool, fool Fool, fool, fool...*
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表