剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
But these drones have a seat hanging from the bottom
你可以坐在上面翱翔天空
so you can fly around in it.
吊着王座的无人机 无人机王座
A drone with a throne. A drone throne.
你要是坐上去 那还能叫无人机吗
But if you're in it, isn't it not a drone?
你就别跟我咬文嚼字了
I feel like you're getting really hung up on labels.
不过 要是我有800万
Well, anyways, with my eight million dollars
我肯定要开♥发♥新的交友软件
I'm starting a new dating app just for firemen
专供消防员和红发艾米丽
and redheaded women named Emily.
你不需要交友软件 跟哥约吧
You don't need an app, just hang out with me.
陶德 你很好
Todd, you're great.
你这话说的
What a way to end a sentence.
但我不想要个性冷淡的男朋友
But I want a boyfriend who isn't asexual.
你凭什么说我性冷淡
Why did you call me that?
不 不 别多想 我不是那个意思
No, no, it's not bad. I didn't mean it negatively.
我只是客观描述...
I was just, like, stating it.
我才不是...
I'm not-- that word doesn't describe--
抱歉 不管你怎么说自己
Okay, I'm sorry, whatever you call yourself,
你都是我的老铁 我挺你
you're my friend and I support you.
但有时候"贴标签"还是管用的
But sometimes labels can be helpful.
好吧 我们这次对话真的"扎心了"
Well, I would label this conversation "rough".
这是您的账单
Here's the check.
本牛牛喜欢小费哦
And this cow likes getting tipped.
波杰克 又是我 第17条语♥音♥留言
Hey, BoJack, it's me again, voicemail number 17.
我有告诉你我现在做博客吗
Did I tell you I'm working at a blog?
写的是女难民足球联盟的故事
I wrote a story about an all-girl refugee kickball league.
点击率不如
It didn't get as many clicks as
吉莉安写的在照片里寻找
Gillian's story about how in certain pictures
克里斯·海姆斯沃斯大鸟轮廓的方法
you can see the outline of Chris Hemsworth's penis
但是我们只是方式不同
but, you know, we're all contributing in our own ways.
不过 没你在 真奇怪
Anyway, it's weird not having you around.
不论你身在何处 我都希望你好好的
I hope you're okay, wherever you are.
我已神魂颠倒 迷人的小猫猫
"I'm so smitten with my favorite little adult cat."
甜死我了
I love it.
抱歉 我昨晚没能去
I'm sorry I couldn't make it
《百货战警3:永不分离》首映礼
to the "Paul Blart 3: Till Death Do Us Blart" premiere last night.
我约了医生
I had a doctor's appointment.
-你还好吧 -还好 没事
- Is everything okay? - Yeah, yeah, it's fine.
我想时刻知道你在哪里
I don't like not knowing where you are,
现在我们的住处隔着
especially when we live three freeways
三条高速公路和一个不安全的左转信♥号♥♥灯
and an unprotected left turn away from each other.
我在想 你是不是得搬的离我近一些
I was thinking, what if you move somewhere closer to me,
比如我家
like into my house?
天哪
Wow!
你愿意吗 与鼠为伴
Would you, could you, with a mouse?
我愿意 非常愿意 但时机未到
I could, and I would, but it's not a good time.
好吧
Oh, okay.
-抱歉 -不 没关系 急不来
- I'm sorry. - No, no, it's fine. There's no hurry.
-我们还很年轻 不是吗 -是啊 我还嫩得很
- We're still young, right? - Oh, yeah, I'm super young.
布莱克·莱弗利昨天竟然叫我大妈
Blake Lively accidentally called me Mommy yesterday,
我敢打赌 她也这样叫其他年轻姑娘
but I'm sure she does that to other young women all the time.
打败旱獭
油炸华夫糕
Churro-flavored waffles!
陶德 好好享用 你永远的朋友 艾米丽
无人机王座
Drone Throne.
花生酱州长必胜
陶德
Okay, Todd. Whoa!
天哪 今天揭晓大选结果了
Oh, God, today's the day.
我很久没这么紧张了 上次还是国♥庆♥节那天
I haven't been this nervous since Diane was vacuuming
电闪雷鸣 戴安在用吸尘器打扫卫生
during a thunderstorm on the Fourth of July,
我在洗澡 结果有人闯入我们家院子
I had to take a bath, and there was a stranger in our yard.
放松点 没必要紧张
There's no need to be nervous, or calm for that matter
因为你已经输了
because you've already lost.
9点的时候 我们还落后1600票
We're 1,600 signatures short and the clock runs out at 9:00 AM.
那就期待奇迹吧
So it's gonna take a miracle, huh?
时间到
全完了
Oh, no! It's over.
大家都出去吧
Everyone can get out of my house now.
真可惜啊 我们都震惊了
Tough break, kid. We're all in shock.
麦克金提导演 你还在物色明星
McG! Are you still looking for a star
重启跨性别题材电影
for your transgender Teddy Roosevelt
《变性人泰迪·罗斯福旅行历险记》吗
"Planes Trains and Automobiles" reboot,
旅行计划 变性人 男人 巴拿马运河
"Plans, Trans, A Man, A Canal, Panama"?
我这儿刚好有人有档期
Because someone just became available.
发生了什么 我一头雾水
I don't understand what happened.
让我来解释一下 蠢汪猪脑子
Let me put it in terms your dumb dog brain can comprehend.
大家之所以支持你
All your life people have been throwing you bones
因为他们喜欢你
because they like you,
但是喜欢是有上限的
but everyone has a ceiling to their likability.
这就是一种上限
This is a bone you can't have,
因为大家其实没那么喜欢你
because people just don't like you enough.
-抱歉 花生酱先生 -这太搞笑了
- I'm sorry, Mr. Peanutbutter. - You know, it's funny.
就我个人而言 旱獭会是个不错的州长
Personally I like Woodchuck and he's a fine governor,
但我肯定能比他做的更好
but for some reason even though I have zero qualifications
虽然我没有资格这么说
I honestly thought I would have made an even better governor.
你已尽力而为
Well, what matters is you tried.
我本可以做好的 不是吗
But I would have been good, right?
既然你已经没机会当州长
Now that there's no chance you will ever be governor,
我觉得你还是...
I can tell you honestly...
没错 你可以做得很棒
Yes. You would have been great.
打住 但说真的 一点没错
Stop. But seriously, though, elaborate.
在意大家 随心而活
You care about people, you follow your heart.
这些是你永远都不该放弃的品格
Those are important qualities you should never give up on.
所以你是说不该放弃竞选 对吧
So what you're saying is I shouldn't give up?
-我是说那些品格 -没错 永不言败
- On those qualities. - Yeah. Never concede.
坚持竞选 决不放弃
Stick it out, stay in the race.
或许我们应该听听卡特里娜的意见
Maybe we should get Katrina's two cents on this.
-卡特里娜 -继续竞选 戴安
- Katrina? - Race. That's it, Diane!
你这磨人的巧克力小点心
You diabolical Thin Mint.
只有你
You, and only you,
为我要干的大事业尽心尽责
are responsible for the great thing I am about to do.
卡特里娜
Katrina?
谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
就在刚才 我发现自己毫无胜算
Moments ago I found myself in what seemed to be a no-win situation.
但其实并非如此
But it turns out it was a "Nguyen situation."
我说的是我老婆戴安·阮 她一直支持我
I'm referring of course to my supportive wife Diane Nguyen,
是她鼓励我永不放弃
who told me to never give up!
所以我要挑战旱獭先生伯科威茨
And that's why I am challenging Woodchuck Coodchuck-Berkowitz
-到魔鬼山来一场滑雪赛 -扯淡
- to a ski race down Devil's Mountain. - What?
不要搞请♥愿♥ 也不要搞公♥投♥
No more petitions or fancy ballot initiatives,
让我们一对一单挑 从冰峰滑下
just a mano a mano, no-holds-barred slippery slalom
看看谁厉害
down an ice-covered peak.
胜者州长 败者家长
Winner gets to be governor, loser goes home.
行动吧 州长 关麦克风
Your move, Governor. Mic drop!
他在胡扯什么鬼东西
What the hell is he talking about?
他好像要在魔鬼山挑战你滑雪
It sounds like he's challenging you to a ski race down Devil's Mountain.
这太荒诞了 我需要对此作出回应吗
What an absurd conceit. Do I even need to respond to this?
没必要 先生
No, sir.
我情愿花时间研究抗旱优化措施
Because I'd rather focus on my drought relief optimization
应用地球水化技术 或"旱灾计划"
using geohydration technology, or DROUGHT plan.
依我看 这场闹剧很快就会结束
If I know anything, this story will go away in a couple of days.
一个月后
您好 花生酱先生
Now Mr. Peanutbutter,
一个月前您挑战旱獭先生比赛滑雪
you challenged Woodchuck to a ski race a month ago.
不是滑雪那么简单 我们是要去魔鬼山俯冲直下
Not just any ski race, a high-stakes dash down Devil's Mountain
为州长一职而战
for the governorship itself.
但州长先生目前没有回应
But still no comment from the governor.
他为什么不接受你的挑战 这是我想知道的事
Why won't he race you? That's what I want to know.
兄弟 我也想知道
You and me both, friendo.
当然这不是我们说了算的 这是民♥主♥
But this isn't an us-ocracy, it's a dem-ocracy.
所以我们听听民众是怎么想的
So let's ask "dem" what they think.
大家有什么想问州长的吗
Any questions for the governor, folks?
旱獭先生为什么不敢接受挑战
Why won't Woodchuck race?
其实我的"旱灾计划"是抗旱计划
So, to be clear, my DROUGHT plan is actually a drought relief plan.
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表