剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
so if you're taking me home, then I would be Eddie Money.
你有点不对劲
Okay, something's going on with you.
-这么暴躁不像你 -这就是我
- It's not like you to be so testy. - Yes, it is.
所有人提早收工
Everyone, take the rest of the day off.
我的好兄弟波杰克需要朋友陪 加州可以等等
My pal BoJack needs a friend day. California can wait!
埃尔顿 你一定要为这场婚礼演奏
Elton, you have to play this wedding.
我们想让《怪奇物语》里的一个小孩来当戒童
We want one of those Stranger Things kids to be the ring-bearer.
他们还是孩子吧
They're still little, right?
你将和纳京高的全息影像表演二重唱
You're gonna do a duet with a hologram of Nat King Cole.
如果成本太高 就换成左眼丽莎
Or, if that's cost-prohibitive, Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes.
青春期了 能吃药延缓发育吗
Puberty? Can we give them something for that?
-太好了 -棒极了
- Great. - Fabulous.
我们大杀四方
We are killing this.
我们对这场婚礼所做的
We are doing to this wedding
和罗伯·德斯特对那位女士所做的
what Rob Durst did to that lady
涉嫌杀害三名女性
以及弗雷德·德斯特对自己事业所做的一样
and what Fred Durst did to his career.
软饼干乐队主唱 后投身电影行业
有个噩耗 是梅丽尔·斯特里普
I have terrible news. It's Meryl Streep.
梅丽尔·斯特里普死了吗
Did Meryl Streep die?
不是 她要退休了
No, she's retiring.
麦戈雷格先生
Mr. McGregor!
你不能就这样走进来说
You cannot just walk into a room and say,
"我有个关于梅丽尔·斯特里普的噩耗"
"I have terrible news about Meryl Streep."
她的退休派对安排在这个周六举♥行♥
Her retirement party is scheduled for this Saturday.
全好莱乌的人都会去参加
All of Hollywoo will be attending.
这个周六 不要啊
This Saturday? No, no, no!
托特尼·考特诺伊话题怎能赢得了那个啊
How is #TortneyChortnoy supposed to compete with that?
我们完蛋了
We're toast.
除非我们想办法让梅丽尔把派对延期
Unless, uh, we could somehow get Meryl to postpone her party?
要是我们准备一个非常诱人的项目
What if we put together a project so enticing
让她忍♥不住乖乖上钩呢
she couldn't help but climb aboard?
-再演一次 -就没有退休派对了
- One more gig... - Means no more retirement.
但我们还能有什么提议
But what could we possibly
是她没做过的呢
offer her that she hasn't already done?
-每个演员的梦想是什么 -导演
- What does every actor want to do? - Direct.
-导演 -对
- Direct! - Yeah.
但每个导演的梦想是和梅姨合作
But the dream of any director is to work with Meryl Streep.
你以为梅丽尔想要
You think Meryl wants to
给一群不是梅丽尔·斯特里普的演员导戏吗
direct a bunch of actors who aren't Meryl Streep?
-那可是噩梦 -好吧 好吧
- Hah! What a nightmare! - Okay, all right. Okay, fine.
不过 行吧 那这个呢
But, okay, okay, and this...
要是电影里所有演员都是梅丽尔·斯特里普呢
What if all the actors in the movie were Meryl Streep?
-什么 太酷了吧 -你是在提议拍一部
- What? No! - Are you suggesting some sort of
类似《肥佬教授2:孪生变》的电影
Nutty Professor II: The Klumps type situation
让梅丽尔·斯特里普扮演所有角色吗
where Meryl Streep plays every role?
说对啦 胡子怪人 所有伟大演员都这么做过
Bingo-bongo, weirdo-beardo. All the greats have done it.
彼得·塞勒斯 亚力克·吉尼斯爵士
Peter Sellers, Sir Alec Guinness,
"进步"广♥告♥的弗洛
Flo from the Progressive ads.
我们快去找斯特里普吧
Let's take this to the Streep.
你瞧 可能这个是宝宝呢
Hey, look. Maybe this is a baby?
欢迎
Welcome...
来到人间噩梦 我的生活已经变成
...to the nightmare, non-sexy version
不性感版本的《三人行》
of Three's Company that my life has become.
真好 你不仅没兑现承诺
Oh, good. Instead of getting the doll back,
把娃娃找回来
like you said you would,
还消失了几小时 并找到了个朋友
you disappeared for a few hours and found a friend.
澄清一下 我们已经着手处理了
For your information, we are on the case.
我只需先闻一下你妈妈 好追踪气味
Just need a whiff of your mom to track the scent.
打扰了 这位少女 我在找碧翠斯
Uh, excuse me, young lady, I'm looking for a Beatrice,
但你这么年轻漂亮
but you're way too young
怎么会是那个恶毒干瘪的老太婆
and attractive to be that mean old crone.
-什么 -你在干什么
- What? - What are you doing?
我闻到了一点果香
Okay, I'm picking up on some fruity overtones.
橡木 沙漠鼠尾草 我逗你们的
Oak, desert sage... No, I'm just kidding around.
这是嗅觉幽默
It's smelling humor.
现在是显摆你幽默感的好时机吗
Is this the best time to be workshopping your tight five?
闻到了 这边
Okay, got it. Ooh, this way?
不不 那边
No! No, no. That way!
到门外去 快点 来吧
Out the door! Come on! Here we go!
瞧瞧他 无忧无虑 他怎么做到的
Look at him. Not a care in the world. How does he do it?
就是这里
This is the place.
-你好 我是... -马男波杰克
- Hi, I'm-- - BoJack Horseman.
-菲丽西提·霍夫曼 -在找这个吗
- Felicity Huffman? - Looking for this?
-是的 -继续找吧
- Yes! - Well, keep looking, buddy!
你就是一坨屎 知道吗
You're a real piece of shit, you know that?
知道
Yes.
你们不讨论彼此间的问题
So, instead of talking through your issues,
新的解决办法是大吵一架后
your new thing is to just get in really big fights
用火♥辣♥的愤怒性♥爱♥和好
and then have hot angry sex?
-是的 挺有用的 -真的吗
- Yeah, but it kind of works. - Does it?
抱歉 我们好像总在谈论我的事
I'm sorry, I feel like we always talk about me.
你最近怎么样 罗克西
What's going on with you, Roxie?
-很高兴你问起 -我... 好了
- I'm actually glad you asked, - I...Okay.
你好 戴安 我能向你咨♥询♥件事吗
Hey, Diane, can I get your advice on something?
当然可以 我现在没别的事
Yeah, of course. I'm not doing anything.
我有个朋友
So, I have this friend,
他叫达内瑞斯·米昆波顿
and his name is Darnarius McQuimberton.
他啊 我看过一篇关于他的文章
Oh, yeah, I think I read an article about him
在《真人 不是编的杂♥志♥》上
in Real, Not Made-Up, Person Magazine.
达内瑞斯·米昆波顿这周末要结婚了
Darnarius is supposed to get married this weekend.
婚礼也会非常盛大
And it's going to be an amazing wedding,
但这基本上都是建立在谎言之上的
but it's kind of based on a lie.
他还应该继续下去吗
Should he go through with it?
所有的婚礼差不多都是谎言 对吗
Well, all weddings are lies, right? Sort of.
你要郑重宣誓
You're making this big declaration
说你如何将和这个人永远到老
about how you're gonna stay with this person forever,
但你其实并不能肯定
but you don't actually know that.
你只是说说而已 所有一切就是场闹剧
You're just saying it. The whole thing is a farce.
是啊 没错
Yeah, that's true.
但这个谎言是建立在真实之上的
But it's a lie based on truth.
就像 在这场闹剧的中心
Like, at the center of the farce
有着一些真实而纯粹的金块
there's this nugget of something real and pure.
而那陌生而美丽的东西
And that strange beautiful something
正是你忍♥受下所有不堪的原因 对吗
is why you put up with everything else, right?
我想是吧
I guess so.
有时候很难记起那个纯粹的 发光的东西
And sometimes it's hard to remember that pure, shining thing
因为上面覆盖着太多争执
because it's been painted over with so many arguments
妥协和失望
and compromises and disappointments.
但你只能相信在层层掩盖下它依然存在
But you have to believe it's still down there somewhere,
即使你无法看见
even if you can't see it.
也许对此的信念
And maybe even the belief in it
要比这件事本身更为重要
is more important than the thing itself,
但你只能选择继续相信
but only as long as you still believe it.
-这样说得通吗 -嗯 谢谢 戴安
- Does that make sense? - Yeah. Thanks, Diane.
你给了我和达内瑞斯·米昆波顿
You've given me and Darquimbertus McNarington
很多值得思考的东西
a lot to think about.
那是个很好的建议 我是个很称职的朋友
That was good advice. I'm, like, a really good friend.
-什么 -好吧
- What? - Okay.
那个娃娃其实是我妈的
So that doll actually belongs to my mom.
她病得很重 很虚弱
She's very sick, very frail.
我知道你对我很生气因为...
And I know you're really mad at me because...
思考 用脑子好好想想
Think, shit-for-brains, think.
菲丽西提·霍夫曼为什么生你的气
Why is Felicity Huffman mad at you?
你开车撞了她 害她被一个项目炒了鱿鱼
You cut her off in traffic, got her fired off a project,
在一次艾滋病慈善活动上说她坏话
talked shit about her at an AIDS benefit
却没发现麦是开着的
and didn't realize your mic was on.
我在你家楼下
I have been living directly
住了15年了
under your house for the last 15 years.
你知道你从你的露天平台上
Do you have any idea how much shit
扔了多少垃圾下来吗
you throw over the side of your deck?
啤酒罐 烟头 主演是女性的剧本
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表