剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
他是个青少年
He's a teenage boy
工作是整天待在穿着清凉的性感女人身边
whose job is to be around hot women in skimpy outfits all day.
你以为他会想要...
You think he's gonna want--
什么
What?
我只是想说...
No, I just mean that...
你觉得我对他来说不够有魅力吗
What, you think I'm not attractive enough for him?
是你说自己是团肉的
Well, you're the one who said you were a blob.
-你认为我是团肉吗 -没有
- Do you think I'm a blob? - No.
什么人会叫自己女儿一团肉啊
What kind of person calls his own daughter a blob?
-你说"一团肉"的 -我是说"觉得"像团肉
- You said "blob." - I said I "felt" like a blob.
你认为我是一团肉吗
Do you think I'm a blob?
我...
I just--
我只是觉得洛杉矶是个肤浅的城市
I just think L.A. Is a superficial town
你得小心一点
and you need to be careful.
迈尔斯就喜欢我真实的样子
Well, Miles likes me just the way I am.
我只想和那种人待在一起
And that's the kind of person that I want to spend my time with.
霍莉霍克 等等 等等[体重]
Hollyhock, wait. Wait. Wait!
知道了 嫌我重嘛
I get it! It's my weight!
我对那一切很抱歉
Yeah... I'm sorry about all that.
你为什么不告诉我他们讨厌猫
Why didn't you tell me your family hate cats?
他们不讨厌猫
They don't hate cats.
现在我明白你为什么不想告诉家人宝宝的事了
Now I get why you didn't want to tell your family about the baby.
我是有点紧张 但他们会想通的
Okay, I was a little nervous. But they'll come around.
再说 我还能怎么办 他们是我的家人
Besides, what am I supposed to do? They're my family.
那我和菲尔伯特算什么
And what are me and Philbert?
好莱乌
真不敢相信她还在生我的气
Can't believe she's still pissed at me.
你就不该叫她一团肉
You shouldn't have called her a "Blob."
我也是团肉啊 我们俩都是
I'm a blob too! We're both blobs!
永远也不要说哪个女人是一团肉是常识吧
How about just as a general rule, don't ever call a woman a blob?
才不 如果我遇见个叫伊图安·肉的女人呢
Never! What if I meet a woman whose name is Barbara Lob?
我简称她为"伊团" "伊团·肉"
And I call her "B" For short. "B. Lob."
或许你不该想出这么个奇葩的个例
Maybe instead of figuring out the woman blob workaround,
而应该跟霍莉霍克道歉
you should just tell Hollyhock you're sorry.
我还是觉得迈尔斯有什么企图
I still think Miles is up to something.
为什么要你相信有人就是
Why is it so hard for you to believe
单纯喜欢你女儿就这么难呢
someone could genuinely like your daughter?
因为她跟我一样啊
Because she's like me!
好吧 你觉不觉得
Okay. Do you think
你这么不淡定 问题可能在你而不在她
maybe this could be more about you than it is about her?
是啊 很明显我还需要很多的努力
Yes, obviously, I have a lot of work to do on myself.
大家都知道
Everyone knows that.
但现在问题的关键是
But the important thing right now
我该怎么跟霍莉霍克和好
is how I can fix things with Hollyhock.
你别跑题啊 戴安
Try to stay on topic, Diane.
就你所担心的事和她进行一场开放性对话...
Well, an open conversation about your concerns with--
别 这风格太像你了
No, that's too Diane-y.
我这么做她绝不会买♥♥账的
She'd never buy it was coming from me.
那你还问我意见干什么
Then why do you want my advice?
我懂了 如果我能向她证明迈尔斯有多混♥蛋♥
I got it. If I can somehow prove to her what a jerk Miles is,
那默认情况下 她就会更喜欢我了
then she'll have to like me more by default.
-这才是我的风格 -波杰克 别
- That's the BoJack way. - BoJack, no--!
真是...真是太舒服了
That's... that's nice.
小金 你对晋级决赛有什么想法
Goldie, how would you like to advance to the final round?
我什么都愿意做 真的什么都行
I would do anything, and I mean, anything.
我做到了 我跟那个助理睡了
So I did it. I had sex with the PA.
你跟他睡了
You had sex with him?
你不就想这样吗
That's what you wanted, right?
我只说了要"勾引"他
I just said "Seduce" the PA.
这不就是睡了他的意思吗
Doesn't that mean have sex with him?
不 我只想让你让他欲♥火♥焚身 心烦意乱
No, I just wanted you to, like, get him all hot and bothered.
还渴望睡了你
And ready to sleep with you.
然后一旦你录下了他说
Then once you get him on audiotape saying
-想跟你睡的话... -啥
- that he would sleep with you... - What?
...你就编个什么理由
...come up with some excuse
冰清玉洁地离开他
to get out of there with virtue intact.
这么多细节我又怎么会清楚
That's a lot of specifics you just assumed I would know.
好吧 重要的是 我们抓住他的把柄了
Okay, well, the important thing is, we got him now.
告诉迈尔斯你跟我说了什么
Tell Miles what you told me.
-我跟助理睡过了 -什么助理
- I had sex with the PA. - What PA?
他好像是叫 蛋堡
I think his name was "Eggberg"?
-什么 不是他吗 -他是实习生呀
- What? Not him? - That's the intern.
你说的是助理
You said "PA."
你认为我是助理吗 真好
Did you think I was a PA? Nice!
你为什么想让她睡我
Why'd you want her to sleep with me?
不是睡你
Not sleep with.
你告诉参赛者只要她跟私人助理睡
You told a contestant you would advance her to the final round
你就让她进决赛
if she slept with a PA?
我说的是引诱 这有区别的
I said "Seduce." There is a distinction.
我们做这节目是要宣扬女权 提升女性地位
We make a show about empowering women and lifting them up,
而你粗鄙下流的行为降低了我们的格调
and you cheapen it with this coarse vulgarity.
我不能撒谎 你让我恶心
I cannot lie. You disgust me.
这完全是个天大的误会
This was all a big misunderstanding.
提上裤子赶紧滚吧 波杰克
Cover up your bottom and go, BoJack.
你不配评价任何人的性格 或是屁♥股♥
You're not fit to judge anyone's character, or their booties.
这节目还是评价屁♥股♥的啊
So it is about judging booties.
-波杰克 -迈尔斯
- Hey, BoJack. - Miles.
要是你不想我约你女儿 告诉我就好了
If you don't want me dating your daughter, you could have told me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
也许我们可以达成某种协议
Maybe we could've worked out some sort of deal.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
好 我有个剧本
All right, so I got this screenplay,
我觉得涉及的领域非常新颖
and I think it's a really fresh area.
讲的是一个想要成为作家的制片实习生
It's about a production intern who wants to be a writer.
我觉得要是遇到伯乐
I think it could go somewhere
这剧肯定能成为一匹黑♥马♥
if it got in front of the right person.
如果你能把剧本交给某个经纪人或是经理
So if you have like an agent or a manager you could give it to,
那就太棒了 我就再也不跟霍莉霍克联♥系♥
that would be awesome, and I would never talk to Hollyhock again.
我保证
I promise.
所以你没说错 他还真是个混♥蛋♥
So you were right. He was a dirtbag.
是啊 我有点希望这次是我看走眼了
Yeah. I was kinda hoping I was wrong for once.
要是能让你好受点的话
Well, if it makes you feel any better,
告诉你 这事的其他部分你都说错了
you were wrong about all the other parts of this.
戴安 你可真是不会安慰人
Diane, you are so bad at making people feel better.
你要告诉霍莉霍克吗
Are you gonna tell Hollyhock?
她是个聪明姑娘 总会想明白的
She's a smart girl. She'll figure it out eventually.
但现在 如果她认为有人会爱上
But for now, if she believes someone can love her
真正的她
for who she really is,
那我为什么要剥夺她这个想法呢
then why would I take that away from her?
波杰克 你真该感受一下这个按♥摩♥
BoJack, you gotta get one of these massages.
好吧
Okay.
-再见 亲爱的 -见到你真高兴
- Goodbye, darling. - It was good seeing you.
-见到你俩真是太高兴了 -谢谢款待
- It was so much fun seeing you both. - Thank you for hosting us.
能在休假一周来见识你们
It was so nice to get away for the week
一套套魅力十足的传统真是太好了
and learn all about your charming little traditions
真是一点都没吓到我啊 回见了您呐
that didn't freak me out at all. Bye-bye!
我们在城里打拼的小老鼠在乡下过得好不好呀
Did our little city mouse have a nice time in the country?
一切都棒极了 妈妈
Everything was wonderful, mom.
你的小女朋友也就亲近这一周了
And your little companion was darling-- for a week.
但我真的希望下一个你带回家的知道
But I do hope the next one you bring home knows how to appreciate
该怎么欣赏上等的圣吱吱节
a good Feast of Saint Squeaky.
告诉你们一声
Well, for your information,
不会有"下一个"了
there's not gonna be a "Next one,"
因为...我爱卡洛琳公主
Because... I love Princess Carolyn
而且我们就要有孩子了 我非常幸福
and we're having a baby and I couldn't be happier!
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
花生酱先生 我好放松啊
Mr. Peanutbutter, I am so relaxed.
我都没意识到身体里积累了多少不安...
I didn't realize how much tension I'd built up in my--
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
花生酱先生 为什么我们房♥里
Mr. Peanutbutter, why is our hotel room
都是牙医小丑啊
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表