剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
我知道这有点费解 还有其他问题吗
I see now how that's confusing. Any other questions?
您要接受花生酱先生的挑战吗
Are you going to race Mr. Peanutbutter?
有没有关于"旱灾计划"的问题
Any questions about the DROUGHT plan?
头条新闻
滑或者不滑
To ski or not to ski?
是莎士比亚提出的问题
That was the question posed by William Shakespeare
但这更贴近当今社会
and it's perhaps even more relevant today.
当然 州长选举不能由滑雪比赛来定
Of course, there are reasons why a gubernatorial election
还是有诸多原因的
should not be decided by a ski race,
但是也有人认为可以这样做
but are there also reasons why it should?
为了公平起见
For the sake of "fairness"
我们请来了两位意见不同的专家
we brought in two experts with opposite opinions
他们将跟我们分享各自的观点
who will now have equal time to just say those opinions
这才是我们的新闻
because that's what news is.
你们觉得他们会去魔鬼山一决雌雄吗
You think they'll really race down Devil's Mountain?
关我屁事 我只在乎我手里的
What do I care? As long as I've got my giant bag of kettle corn
一大包甜爆米花
that's the only thing that concerns me.
-见鬼了 -无人机王座再次来袭
- What the? - Drone Throne strikes again!
快他妈把我的爆米花放下来
Get back here with my kettle corn!
如果你坐上上面 就不算无人机了
You can't call it a drone if you're riding on it.
笨蛋 欢呼吧
Suckers! Hooray!
卧♥槽♥
Oh, no!
见鬼
Aw, man.
万万没想到
I was hoisted by my own petard,
我这回真是害人害己
the one petard I thought would never hoist me.
旱獭继续回避滑雪比赛
真♥他♥妈♥扯淡
Unprecedented poppycock.
这种扯淡真是史无前例
This poppycock has no precedent.
或许你该发声了
Maybe it's time to make a statement.
不行 马德琳
Madeline, no.
这种滑稽的事有损州长办公室形象
This outlandish buffoonery is beneath the office of the governor.
我绝不能玷污前辈们的名誉
I can't defile the legacy of my predecessors
他们建造了金门大桥 灌溉了中♥央♥山谷
who built the Golden Gate Bridge, irrigated the Central Valley,
扮演了《蝙蝠侠》中的急冻人的形象
and played Mr. Freeze in a Batman movie.
你难道没发现这件事会生吞了你
Can't you see this thing is eating you alive?
为了我们 你还是发个声明吧 旱獭
Do it for us, Woodcharles. Do it for us.
这个滑雪比赛不民♥主♥也不合法
And so this ski race would be both undemocratic and unconstitutional,
我不接受花生酱先生挑战的原因如上
which is why I will not be racing Mr. Peanutbutter down Devil's Mountain.
如果宪法修改同意这样的事呢
What if the state constitution would change to allow it?
您会接受挑战吗
Then would you race Mr. Peanutbutter?
好吧 如果州参议员愿意
Fine. If a state senator wanted to waste everybody's time
浪费民众的时间来修改宪法
by sponsoring an amendment to the constitution,
那么至少要获两院三分之二以上的同意
and the motion got two-thirds majority in both houses
才能要求一个民♥主♥选举州长
so as to allow a democratically-elected governor
接受这样的滑雪挑战
to accept a ski race challenge for his office,
那么 我很乐意接受挑战
then yes, I would race Mr. Peanutbutter.
看来这事已经快要定论了
Well, I guess that puts that idea to bed, right?
是吗
Right?
是吗
Right?!
卡特里娜的修宪大冒险
你想让我支持宪法滑雪比赛修订案吗
You want me to sponsor a ski race amendment to the constitution?
要不然你签署这份附加条款
Or you could sponsor the amendment that has a hidden rider
将辖区的农业补贴增加一倍
doubling farm subsidies in your district.
-英格尔伍德正需要一些农场 -没错
- Inglewood could use some farms. - That's right.
确实有一些竞选捐赠者 我是说那些
I do have these campaign donors-- I mean, constituents
更关注婴接触电子烟一事的选民
who really care about babies' access to vaping devices.
我一直梦想能开着车直达夏威夷
I've always wanted to drive across a bridge to Hawaii.
-能实现吗 -没问题
- Can we do that? - You got it.
你好啊
Aloha!
批准
好痒
It tickles.
我很震惊 事情竟发展到这个地步
I'm astounded that it has come to this.
既然如此昂贵
But since the exorbitantly expensive
如此惊人的"我爱加州"修订案已通过
and astonishingly titled I Love California amendment is now law,
我正式接受花生酱先生的滑雪挑战
I formally accept Mr. Peanutbutter's challenge to a ski race.
碰巧我是个滑雪高手
It happens that I'm an excellent skier
曾为达特茅斯学院赢得无数奖牌
who won numerous medals in the sport when I raced for Dartmouth
但 我万万没想到
but, again, I am shocked that fact is relevant
这竟然关系到州长选举
in the matter of selecting our state's governor.
花生酱先生 我们魔鬼山 不见不散
Mr. Peanutbutter, I will see you on Devil's Mountain.
-厉害了 -这下搞笑了
- Whoa! - This is insane.
你真能靠滑雪比赛赢得州长一职
You could actually become governor by winning a race.
没错
Yeah. Wow.
这样的话 我得想想怎么滑雪
You know, it's days like this I wish I knew how to ski.
-你不会滑雪吗 -从没滑过
- You don't ski? - Never really got into it, no.
那你为什么要挑战州长滑雪
Then why did you challenge the governor to a ski race?
我也没想到会走到这一步
I didn't think it would get this far.
你得承认 这屌♥爆了
You gotta admit, this is pretty out there.
没戏了 糟糕透了 永别了 卡特里娜
Well, I guess that's it. Oh, well. Tough break. Bye forever, Katrina.
还没完 好戏才刚刚开始
No, this is not over. This is just beginning.
花生酱先生 你得去滑雪学校
Mr. Peanutbutter, you're going to ski school.
汪汪 你说啥
Doggie-doggie what now?
波杰克 又是我
Hey, BoJack, it's me again.
你在哪儿 我很担心
Where are you, I'm worried,
希望你还活着 你懂的
hope you're not dead, etcetera, you get it.
不过 我这边情况越来越不可思议了
Anyway, things are even crazier around here lately.
不知道你有没有看新闻
Don't know if you've seen the news,
但我真希望你亲自看看
but I really wish you were here for this.
我现在要去学滑雪了
Well, I'm off to ski school so I can learn how to ski,
我必定能成为州长
so I can become the governor.
我敢打赌 你肯定会说
I'm sure you'd say something like,
"这是我听过的最蠢的事"
"That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard."
加油 亲爱的
Sounds great, sweetheart.
古语有云 这就是政♥治♥
But as the old saying goes, that's politics.
或许你会说 古人没那样云过
Then you'd probably say, "A, that's not an old saying
那也不是政♥治♥ 那绝不可能是政♥治♥
and, B, that's not politics! Nothing about that is politics."
太赞了
This is so great!
这让人忍♥无可忍♥的囧境
Then you would be so overwhelmed
会让你哭笑不得
by the unbearable ludicrousness of the situation
比如你能开车去夏威夷
that you would get in your car and drive to Hawaii,
这个假设即将成真
which is also a thing you could do now
因为我们州已经通过了新的法案 投资几十个亿
because of a new bill that cost our state billions of dollars.
简直太赞了
It's all so great!
太滑稽了 因为上次见面的时候
You know, it's funny, because the last time I saw you
前一秒你说需要我
you told me that you needed me in your life,
后一秒你就消失了
and then you just disappeared.
你觉得我会怎么想
So how do you think that makes me feel?
不管你身在何方 愿幸福与你同在
Well, wherever you are, I hope you're happy.
我是真心的 波杰克
I really do, BoJack.
我好久没见到陶德了 他跟你在一起吗
Also, I haven't seen Todd in a while. He's not with you, is he?
简单的爆米花
Oh, simple kettle corn.
不那么甜也不那么咸
Between the worlds of the sweet and the savory.
不像咸爆米花那么咸 也不像糖果那么甜
Not quite popcorn, not quite candy.
我们该何去何从
What are we?
滚开 滚开
Hey, get away! Get, get!
滑雪学校的第一天
Wow, my first day at ski academy.
会有什么大学生恶作剧吗
What collegiate shenanigans will befall me?
我值班的时候绝对没有
There will be no shenanigans on my watch.
您就是蓟索普教授
Professor Thistlethorpe,
传说中知名的 幽默感全无但不乏可爱的滑雪教练
the famously humorless yet somehow also loveable ski instructor?
你是花生酱 你的一切都让我恶心
Peanutbutter, is it? Everything about you disgusts me.
但是你身上还是有些潜能
And yet, there might be something in you after all.
当真吗
You really mean it?
这将是我人生最大的挑战
This shall be my greatest challenge.
明天黎明时分在山顶等我
Meet me on the summit tomorrow at daybreak.
现在是黎明 我们站在山顶
Well, it is daybreak and here we are at the summit.
第一课 把你的滑雪板折断
First lesson, break your skis in half.
我没带滑雪板 我是不是该带来的
I don't have skis. Was I supposed to bring skis?
-你没说要带 -没关系 反正也不需要
- You didn't say that. - No bother. They shan't be required.
那么 看完这本诗集
Instead, read this book of poetry.
我在教室等你
I'll see you in the classroom.
你回来啦 看了诗集吗
There you are. Did you read the book of poetry?
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表