剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
戴安·阮来电 挂断 接听
戴安·阮来电 挂断 接听
未接来电 戴安·阮
恐龙世界
*刚刚踏上旅程的时候*
*On the first part of the journey*
*我凝视着繁多的生命*
*I was looking at all the life*
*眼前有植被 鸟群 和石头...*
*There were plants and birds and rocks and things*
*还有那沙地 山丘 和圈圈...*
*There was sand and hills and rings*
*一只苍蝇嗡嗡飞到我的眼前*
*The first thing I met was a fly with a buzz*
*空中一片云也没有*
And the sky with no clouds
*热浪滚滚 大地干涸*
The heat was hot and the ground was dry
*天空中声响隆隆*
*But the air was full of sound*
*我骑着一匹没有名字的马横穿沙漠*
*I've been through the desert on a horse with no name*
闲人免进
*从雨里走出来的感觉真好*
*It felt good to be out of the rain*
语♥音♥消息 戴安·阮
*在沙漠里忘记了自己的名字*
*In the desert you can't remember your name*
*因为没有人可以给你带来痛苦*
*'Cause there ain't no one for to give you no pain*
波杰克去哪儿了
*在沙漠暴晒两天后*
*After two days in the desert sun*
*我的皮肤变成红色*
*My skin began to turn red*
舒格曼糖 家族企业 百年品牌
*在沙漠里旅行三天后*
*After three days in the desert sun*
*我凝望着河床*
*I was looking at a riverbed*
欢迎来到密歇根州哈珀兰丁
飞机旅行盛行前
家庭度假首选之地
*它仿佛在诉说水流的故事*
*And the story it told of a river that flowed*
*让我心痛不已 我想它已经死去*
*Made me sad to think it was dead*
舒格曼
*你看 我骑着一匹没有名字的马横穿沙漠*
*You see, I've been through the desert on a horse with no name*
*从雨里走出来的感觉真好*
*It felt good to be out of the rain*
*在沙漠里忘记了自己的名字*
*In the desert you can't remember your name*
*因为没有人可以给你带来痛苦*
*'Cause there ain't no one for to give you no pain*
*1944年奔赴战场的我*
*Oh, the beautiful girls of 1944*
*一心只想着那些漂亮女孩*
*Fill my head when I'm off to war*
美女露大腿 群众喜若狂
美女露大腿 群众喜若狂
碧翠斯 你华丽地感冒了
All right, Beatrice, you got a good whiff.
离你♥爸♥爸的早餐远一点
Now step away from your father's breakfast
他抓到你抽鼻涕 定要打你小屁屁
before he catches you a-sniffin' and gives you a spankin'.
遵命 妈妈
Yes, Mother.
摄影师来了 克拉克杰克去哪儿了
Well, the photographer's here. Where is Crackerjack?
他知道我们今天要拍全家福的
He was aware that we're posing for a family photo portrait.
拍完我还得赶回印第安纳波利斯
I've got to ankle back to Indianapolis.
如果政♥府♥限♥量♥供应砂糖 你能不能限♥量♥工作时间
If the government is rationing sugar, can't you ration work?
毕竟现在夏日炎炎
It is summer, after all.
还是别抱幻想了
That would be a dream,
只有我在 才能打点好生意
but who else but I will make sure the numbers add up
也只有我会称赞秘书的紧身毛衣
and compliment my secretary on her tight sweaters?
约瑟夫 我们真的感激你作的贡献
We do appreciate the sacrifices you make, Joseph.
待我们宰了纳粹党一整天后
Then after a long day of killing Nazis
坐在啤酒公园喝一杯那才叫爽
we'll sit in a beer garden and enjoy a pint.
克拉克杰克 抓紧时间
All right, Crackerjack, time's a-tickin'.
在我们离家前必须拍好全家福
We need to take this portrait before you and I both take a powder.
萨里 拿着钱去买♥♥碎碎冰吃吧
Sally, why don't you get yourself some freezy pops,
零钱不要了
and keep the change.
我也要碎碎冰
I want a freezy pop.
碧翠斯 冰激凌是男孩子吃的
Oh, Beatrice, you know iced cream is for boys.
你就在柠檬上撒点糖吃吧
You can sprinkle some sugar on a lemon.
这才是女孩子的健康零食
That's a good healthy girl snack.
好吧
Oh, all right.
克拉克杰克 你穿着军装真帅
Crackerjack, you look so handsome in your soldier suit,
好像一直克拉克沙鼠
like a young Clark Gerbil.
你们俩别弹了
Not now, you two.
我们快的 马上就好
We'll be as quick as a pour of warm molasses.
-我会一直想念你 -我会一直
- I will always think of you - I will always
-喝一杯啤酒 我会看着你的脸 -认真点
- Drink a brew, I'll see your face... - Come now, be serious.
当每一天结束
When each day is through
-时光不再 -岁月如梭
- And days go past - Oh, so fast
但是回忆永存
But memories, they last
不管你们信不信
All right. Believe it or not,
岁月如梭 不停止 也不倒♥退♥
time's arrow neither stands still nor reverses.
只会飞速前进
It merely marches forward.
当真 岁月如梭前进吗
Oh, really? Time's arrow marches?
我从来没听说梭子还长脚了
I didn't know arrows had legs.
看我 我是"前进的梭子"
"Look at me, I'm a marchin' arrow."
甜心 你长了一张甜美的脸
Honey Sugarman, how did such a sweet face
还有一张伶俐的嘴
end up with such a smart mouth?
我也不清楚 但我现在有点想
I don't know, but I've got half a mind
用这伶俐的嘴给你一个吻
to kiss you with that smart mouth.
来吧 赶紧的
Well, that half you can keep.
差点忘了
I almost forgot.
这不是我小时候用过的花边毛毯吗
Say, if it isn't my old baby blanket, Blinky.
你可以带上它
I thought you could take it with you.
妈 我可不需要带着花边毛毯去杀纳粹党
Mama, I don't need no Blinky blankie to fight ninny Nazis.
小碧碧 你帮我保管吧
Bea, will you hold on to it for me?
-我吗 -没错
- Me? - That's right.
如果你保护好它 我会更英勇杀敌的
I'll fight better if I know Blinky's safe with you.
好啦 伙计们 这是为子孙后代拍的全家福
All right, folks, this is for posterity,
看镜头 微笑
so don't forget to look far away sad.
锤头五金店 油漆促销
你好 我叫塔玛拉 那是塔梅拉
Hey, I'm Tamara, that's Tamera.
-你好 -谢了 不需要帮助
- Hey. - I don't need any help, thanks.
-你是... -我不是瑞恩·高斯林
- Are you... - Ryan Gosling? No.
经常有人把我错当成他
I get that all the time, it's--
不 你不是马男波杰克吗
No, BoJack Horseman.
-不是 谢谢 -波杰克可没他这么胖
- No, sorry. - See? He's way too fat to be BoJack.
我可不比波杰克胖
I'm not too fat to be BoJack.
没错 波杰克比你胖多了 行了吧
Yeah, BoJack is much fatter, right?
-才不是 波杰克也不胖 -那你比他胖喽
- No, BoJack is not fatter. - So you're fatter?
-不是 我们一样瘦 -好吧
- No! We are both equally not fat. - Right.
我们这儿有个长得像马男波杰克的 理货员菲尔
You know who looks like BoJack Horseman? Phil the stock boy.
我也觉得像
Yeah, I see it.
开什么国际玩笑 他长得一点都不像我...
Are you kidding me? He looks nothing like me...
马男梅斯特
Meester Horseman.
萨拉·琳死的时候你在旁边吗
So you were with Sarah Lynn when she died, right?
-没有 -TMZ娱乐爆料是你送她去的医院
- No. I'm not. - TMZ said you took her to the hospital.
-还说你拉着她的手 -你哭没哭
- And you held her hand. - Did you cry?
-我不... -她大便失禁没
- I'm not-- - Did she totally poop her pants?
听说人死的时候都会大便失禁
I heard people poop their pants when they die.
-听着 -天哪 真的吗
- Listen to me-- - God, is that true?
我刚刚看完《罗密欧与朱丽叶》 不是这样的
I just read Romeo and Juliet and that totally changes things.
好了
All right!
见鬼
No!
油漆促销结束
小马男波杰克
Hey, Not BoJack,
听说没 他们在拍关于萨拉·琳的迷你剧
did you hear they're making a miniseries about Sarah Lynn?
-保罗·吉亚玛提将饰演波杰克 -什么
- BoJack is being played by Paul Giamatti. - What?!
为什么找保罗·吉亚玛提来演"我"...
Why would you get Paul Giamatti to play me...
"我"是说这样的重量级角色
meaty roles like that one?
兄弟 你这是要修门吗
Hey, buddy, is any of that to fix the door?
-关你屁事 -不关
- What do you care? - I don't.
换做是我
And if it were up to me,
几年前就把这破房♥子拆了
that old house would've been torn down years ago.
街坊邻居看着都辣眼睛
It's a blight on the neighborhood.
那个破门就像屎做的三明治上面的樱桃
And that broken door is the cherry on the top of the shit sandwich.
谁会在三明治上面放樱桃
What kind of a sandwich has cherries on top?
屎做的三明治 不扯了 你还是修门吧
A shitty one. How about fixing your door instead of my metaphor?
宝贝 别再举那个箱子了 你会小儿疝气的
Darling, don't lift that. You'll rupture your uterus.
离开这避暑别♥墅♥ 我很难过
I'm sad to leave the summer house.
别♥墅♥一直都在 就像小儿麻痹症和黑脸
Well, it'll always be here, just like polio and blackface.
我们密歇根人常说
Hey, we got a saying in Michigan:
把你那该死的门放回去
"Put your damn door back on
不然你会被冻死的 蠢马
or you're gonna freeze to death, you stupid horse!"
-你叫什么名字 -埃迪
- What's your name? - Eddie.
埃迪 你♥他♥妈♥没事可干了吗
Eddie, why don't you mind your goddamn business?
医生 告诉我 她会好起来吗
Tell me, doc, is she gonna be okay?
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表