剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
- What did they do to you? - Oh, hush.
没事 我现在好多了
It's okay. I'm better now.
我不明白
I don't understand.
爱会给人带来 很多痛苦
Love does things to a person, terrible things.
碧翠斯 答应我 不要像我
Beatrice, promise me you'll never love anyone
-爱克拉克杰克那样爱一个人 -我保证不会
- as much as I loved Crackerjack. - I promise. I won't.
我有点想...
Why, I have half a mind...
野猪兄弟拆迁公♥司♥
继续 继续 好了 就这儿
Keep going, keep going. There we go, big boy.
你这是要干什么
Hey, what's going on out here?
我应该提前跟你讲的
Probably should have warned you,
这些家伙拆房♥子的时候可能会很吵
when these guys tear the house down it might make some noise.
你要拆房♥子吗
Tear the house down?!
你觉得我还应该纠结过去 闷闷不乐
Yeah. You think I just want to mope around in a shrine to the past,
让我的生命就这样浪费掉吗
getting off on my own guilt while the rest of my life passes me by?
我已经受够了
Pathetic, much?
但我们刚刚花了8个月时间才把它修好
But we spent the last eight months restoring this place.
然后你还想要了我的命
Yeah, and then you tried to kill me.
很多人就是这样心怀鬼胎交朋友的
That's usually a series wrap on a friendship.
-什么鬼胎 -你不是吧
- What is a series wrap? - Are you serious?
天哪 我在这破镇子干什么
Oh, my God, what am I doing in this backwash of a town?
你们这里是不是Showtime台都没有
Do you even get Showtime here?
-这一切究竟是为何 -我也不知道
- So what was all this for? - I don't know.
或许只是浪费生命吧
Guess it was just a big waste of time.
但是过去改变不了了 岁月如梭 不是吗
But you can't change the past. Time's arrow marches on, right?
我才不信
I don't believe this.
有个了不起的女人曾经说过 舔鸡♥巴♥去吧 蠢逼
Well, as a great woman once said, suck a dick, dumbshit.
-你要去哪儿 -回家
- Where are you going? - Home.
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表